Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dam bro you’re so ing hetero
    Sorry dawg. I just don’t relate. I Mean I’ve seen a few of these comi movies over the years because it’s inevitable. And i e actually enjoyed a few because of the action. I just don’t get the infatuation and obsession of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Sorry dawg. I just don’t relate. I Mean I’ve seen a few of these comi movies over the years because it’s inevitable. And i e actually enjoyed a few because of the action. I just don’t get the infatuation and obsession of it.
    It's hard to relate tbh, I don't blame you. Your testosterone levels are obscenely high, we're not in the same universe tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's hard to relate tbh, I don't blame you. Your testosterone levels are obscenely high, we're not in the same universe tbh.
    you right. I’m just too alpha.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    wow, i've been reading that Costco is offering full refunds for moviepass annual subscriptions for whoever bought it through them... my wife and i bought ours through costco. that would be pretty freakin amazing. basically got 7.5 months of free movies. i'll just take that refund and dump it into sinemia

i would have expected a prorated refund given how drastically their terms have changed, as far as restricting big/new releases... but apparently they're just giving full refunds as part of their satisfaction guaranteed shtick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow, i've been reading that Costco is offering full refunds for moviepass annual subscriptions for whoever bought it through them... my wife and i bought ours through costco. that would be pretty freakin amazing. basically got 7.5 months of free movies. i'll just take that refund and dump it into sinemia

i would have expected a prorated refund given how drastically their terms have changed, as far as restricting big/new releases... but apparently they're just giving full refunds as part of their satisfaction guaranteed shtick.
    Costco does a lot of things right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Costco does a lot of things right.
    i just went through their customer support chat this morning and can confirm they are giving full refunds

i got 17 free movies out of it (and 31 including my wife)

will jump over to sinemia around october. nothing really interesting coming out anytime soon
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-04-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like I am finally out on Moviepass. Was incredible while it lasted. But they are moving (probably rightfully so) to a 3 movie a MONTH plan for the same price.

So no price increase to $15, it will stay at $10, but the drop to 3 movies a month means it’s no longer the best deal for someone like me that goes to at least 1 movie a week (most of the time it’s 2).

Besides the movie drop to 3, the fact they don’t have e-ticketing in their app for most theaters even though the theaters themselves have them and the fact there will still be delays in new releases means its no longer a great option for me.

It’s still a good value with the changes and I can see going back if everyone adjusts to that amount, but I’m moving to the AMC $20 package where I can see 3 movies a week, with all online reservations and including IMAX/3D as well.

Limits me to one theater but the AMC by me is really nice and close so it’s a good fit.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We paid for the whole year so we're still unlimited until we resubscribe next April. Who knows what everything will look like then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    fun while it lasted. and given costco's generous return policy, was free for me after all that.

i hope sinemia works well. their promo prices are around till sept 3. will sign up around that time, nothing particularly interesting coming out this month

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    coscto refund processed today. in full. awesome

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm holding out for the Alamo Drafthouse pass.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm holding out for the Alamo Drafthouse pass.
    They already have a rewards program, I doubt they will start something like this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They already have a rewards program, I doubt they will start something like this.
    They're beta testing it in NY right now

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

"Go down in your own way"
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guys, just a heads up Sinemia is a scam company. Google Sinemia + complaints and/or check BBB (F rating)...buyer beware...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MoviePass Reportedly Changed User Passwords to Limit Access

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/m...ss-1203297557/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    100% this company is selling member information

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Regal Cinema is finally doing their own membership at $18 per month: unlimited visits plus 10% off concessions. Not quite sure it's worth it yet...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Regal Cinema is finally doing their own membership at $18 per month: unlimited visits plus 10% off concessions. Not quite sure it's worth it yet...
    Would've worked better when I lived closer to them. That tiered availability is re ed but all the Austin theaters are in the first tier so nonissue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i ditched moviepass about a year ago when they started limiting the pool of movies you could see, and since i bought it through coscto, they gave me a full refund even though i had about 8 months of clean service. so i basically got 8 months of free movies. then i used the refund money on sinemia which worked for about 6 months before going under. didnt get a refund there. but all in all got over a year worth of movies for my wife and i for about 180.

Thread Information