My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take that for data.

Rooked by Marc Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's bull . He is a good coach. And Gasol is no franchise player. Who cares what he thinks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's bull . He is a good coach. And Gasol is no franchise player. Who cares what he thinks?
    Yep. Six months ago everyone was cradling his balls over his little postgame speech and stealing two games from the Spurs, and all it took was one ill-timed benching for them to show him the door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Six months ago everyone was cradling his balls over his little postgame speech and stealing two games from the Spurs, and all it took was one ill-timed benching for them to show him the door.
    And while on a losing streak they are 7-12. Long way to go. Stupid move..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jerry West, your move.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jerry West, your move.
    It's not on Jerry, it's on Ballmer. He needs to start acting like the owner, not a starstruck fanboy.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not on Jerry, it's on Ballmer. He needs to start acting like the owner, not a starstruck fanboy.
    fitzdale is perfect too, can't play the card if he's the replacement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his gf is hot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile that turd in OKC still has his job because he's white and looks militant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh dear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wife

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke.
    In her defense all women are programmed to dig for gold and trap men into marriages they don't want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't laugh too much Spurs fans they might be looking to steal our coaching staff like most teams do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs wil hire that dude and fat spurs fan will love him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs wil hire that dude and fat spurs fan will love him
    considering he beat the spurs 2 games in the playoffs, PATFO would hire him in a heartbeat.

then he will leave to coach the Hawks/Sixers/Magic/Sonics in 1 year as another Pop disciple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure they would have fired him if he was white tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was an effective ploy given our sound bit culture. But to the purists it was shameless whining.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure they would have fired him if he was white tbh
    How many black coaches in a row do they have to hire before they get the benefit of the doubt (so to speak)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was an effective ploy given our sound bit culture. But to the purists it was shameless whining.
    It was absolutely whining and kind of BS. But I was in Memphis for the two games (in between when it happened) and it was so damn effective the whole city bought into Fizdale. Could the Spurs use another assistant right now? Probably not lol.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I don't think that Fizdale is the second coming of Popovich, Stevens, or Carlisle but he is certainly not the Grizzlies' biggest problem. Not even close. Chris Wallace is the Grizzlies' biggest problem. He's the reason the Grizzlies don't have tradeable assets and have the ty roster that they have. Not only is Chris Wallace responsible for years of horrible drafting but he pursues players in the draft that weren't even good in college. Tied up the Grizzlies' 1st round pick over Jeff Green. Now I was for trading for Green to get rid of Prince and Pondexter until I got the rest of the story. The Grizzlies 1st round pick in 2019 is 1-8 protected, if it goes to 2020 it's 1-6 protected, if it goes to 2021 it's unprotected. This looks like this could be the Otis Thorpe trade all over again. This alone is a fireable offense. We can't forget giving an injured roleplayer a $94 million contract even through he never lived up to his last contract when he was overpaid. Talk about not learning from other people's mistakes. Wallace never should've been brought back let alone got an extention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude whined to the refs that got him two playoff wins and t-shirts made.

That's it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fiz sat their franchise guy to the tune of "pissed off". That's all that is required if you're not Pop. Pop can sit Tim in a crucial moment of a closeout game in the Finals, lose, and still come out smelling like a rose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that Fizdale is the second coming of Popovich, Stevens, or Carlisle but he is certainly not the Grizzlies' biggest problem. Not even close. Chris Wallace is the Grizzlies' biggest problem. He's the reason the Grizzlies don't have tradeable assets and have the ty roster that they have. Not only is Chris Wallace responsible for years of horrible drafting but he pursues players in the draft that weren't even good in college. Tied up the Grizzlies' 1st round pick over Jeff Green. Now I was for trading for Green to get rid of Prince and Pondexter until I got the rest of the story. The Grizzlies 1st round pick in 2019 is 1-8 protected, if it goes to 2020 it's 1-6 protected, if it goes to 2021 it's unprotected. This looks like this could be the Otis Thorpe trade all over again. This alone is a fireable offense. We can't forget giving an injured roleplayer a $94 million contract even through he never lived up to his last contract when he was overpaid. Talk about not learning from other people's mistakes. Wallace never should've been brought back let alone got an extention.
    tCoP

Thread Information