Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaka Zulu is a widely respected African badass from history. How about you go up to random Africans and call them that and see what happens.
    Shaka Zulu is considered a savage uncivilized person and is part of implying blacks are primitives I would guess. Pocahantas is always portrayed as a beautiful lovely person who no one dislikes or characterizes as bad.

He's making fun of her not Indians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaka Zulu is considered a savage uncivilized person and is part of implying blacks are primitives I would guess. Pocahantas is always portrayed as a beautiful lovely person who no one dislikes or characterizes as bad.

diseased lib s like fuzzy don't and won't ever get it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat cringe when a guy can't spell cringe on his latest nothing burger thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea I'm knocking someone out if they call me Shaka Zulu.
    What if you were pretending to be white and someone called you Bill Clinton?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the analogy here would be a white guy going full wigger..sagging his pants around his ankles and going heavy on cartoonish tone deaf ebonics then getting called Shaka zulu. It would still be a analogy but would make more sense.

I mean the point is she's not the race of the person she's being compared to at all

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get what you're saying but I think the real point is we have a President who reflexively picks fights like an 8 year old.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    BTW big deal if you are.

I dont know why you get so mad about it. This country is a two party system. You're either a liberal or a conservative. No in betweens.

There is no such thing as independents. They always have a lean. Big deal.

Do you think liberals here get worked up over being called libbys or snowflake?
    Stupidest ing political summary I'll read this month.

Every liberal,independent,or conservative has a lean. Do you think independent means that you vote for neither major party ever?

We have more genders than Baskin Robbins has ice cream but there is only two parties? GTFO with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get what you're saying but I think the real point is we have a President who reflexively picks fights like an 8 year old.
    big whoop... rather he pick fights with the 2 face losers already in our gov't then those around the world (ex; bush, clintons, and obama). i mean eventually he might pick fights with those outside our gov't but all i have seen is djt exposing the dip s within the swamp and rightfully so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have more genders than Baskin Robbins has ice cream but there is only two parties? GTFO with that.
    lmao best thing i have ever read here on ST... not joking at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is making fun of both.

And Shaka is considered that by people who are ignorant of him. His uniting of the tribes and military reforms were anything but primitive. Plus he not only won but dominated. His victory is still manifest in Swaziland today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was appalling he said it yesterday in front of those Indian people not because the term is offensive but because the press conference is supposed to be about those people who were code talkers during World War II. So it should be about honoring them focusing on them instead he makes all about his bull and his little feuds like he's literally at an event for these Indians and as soon as he gets on the mic he tries to steal the spotlight.

But when Trump first called her pocahantas she should have like said it was an honor to be compared to a great historical figure like that and brushed it off. Instead likevyesterday she called it "a racial slur" when it's clearly not and got all indignant which is not a good look. Basically getting outraged is what he wants and then accusing people of being racist when they're not is something that liberals get accused of all the time and she's literally doing it right here without a doubt.

Honestly what she should have done is never called herself an Indian in the first place and never let anyone list her as a native American professor. Now she's gotta eat this sandwiches

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is making fun of both.
    No he's not.
    And Shaka is considered that by people who are ignorant of him. His uniting of the tribes and military reforms were anything but primitive. Plus he not only won but dominated. His victory is still manifest in Swaziland today.
    Who gives a about Shaka Zulu that's totally irrelevant. Like I said he was black so comparing a black guy to him is not helpful and is a ass re ed analogy here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides even if Shaka Zulu was portrayed wrongly as a Savage no one's portraying Pocahontas that way. No one is saying she's running around with a hatchet scalping people and eating them or anything.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still going? I thought we settles this already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he's not.

Who gives a about Shaka Zulu that's totally irrelevant. Like I said he was black so comparing a black guy to him is not helpful and is a ass re ed analogy here
    Calling someone Pocahontas to demean someone is both dismissive and disrespectful to Pocahontas. This should not be difficult given that her name is being used as an insult ie demeaning in and of itself.

And apparently you care about Shaka given that you labeled him as a savage. I can understand why you would want to distance yourself from saying that as it speaks to that dismissive and disrespectful connotation I alluded too earlier.

My point about saying it to black people stands regardless of your wigger analogy. The point was to demonstrate the connotation of weaponizing a name like that. You may not see it but you should at least recognize that many many people do particularly of the races in question.

After all the people in the audience describe themselves as taken aback by his attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides even if Shaka Zulu was portrayed wrongly as a Savage no one's portraying Pocahontas that way. No one is saying she's running around with a hatchet scalping people and eating them or anything.
    No he used her name as an insult. That is the point. It really should not be hard to see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She deserves every bit of teasing and being poked at - high cheekbones, my foot. "Being Native American is part of who our family is and I'm glad to tell anyone about that. I am just very proud of it," Warren said.

And that nickname/branding is superb. Now, his timing did not suit the occasion at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupidest ing political summary I'll read this month.

Every liberal,independent,or conservative has a lean. Do you think independent means that you vote for neither major party ever?

Well that triggered you right quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She deserves every bit of teasing and being poked at - high cheekbones, my foot. "Being Native American is part of who our family is and I'm glad to tell anyone about that. I am just very proud of it," Warren said.

And that nickname/branding is superb. Now, his timing did not suit the occasion at all.
    people are all upset because well you know, trump and feels. our pussified world!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people are all upset because well you know, trump and feels. our pussified world!
    This is interesting considering your meltdown after I called you David Duke. I think it is more about the lack of self awareness in people such as yourself, Joey, as opposed to the "pussified world."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is interesting considering your meltdown after I called you David Duke. I think it is more about the lack of self awareness in people such as yourself, Joey, as opposed to the "pussified world."
    nah, you're a pussy and part of this pussified world we live in today. thanks for watering it down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Gang Rape, Men Fantasize About Sexually Abusing Women

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Gang Rape, Men Fantasize About Sexually Abusing Women
    he also said he would never endorse HRC... 2face bernie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you fantasize about peeing in front of children. Sounds like you might have an ally in Bernie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp

Thread Information