Post Count
    Wall of emojis from 21. Someone's triggered

Outstanding link TSA Keep them coming.
    It's amusing watching them discuss anything but the Q anon posts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    clintons made a deal for laura silsby

The Harvard Human Rights Journal stated that one of Bill Clinton's first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti "was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens." On February 7th, 2010,

http://harvardhrj.com/wp-content/upl...09/09/King.pdf

Timeline of events

The ten missionaries, led by Silsby, flew to the Dominican Republic on January 22, chartered a bus, and arrived in Haiti on January 25.[7] American journalist Anne-Christine d'Adesky claims that she met Silsby the day before the missionaries' entry into Haiti. The NLCR's leader explained that she had a letter from Dominican officials authorizing the transfer of orphans to the hotel in Cabarete. D'Adesky warned Silsby that she also required proper paperwork from Haitian authorities.[7] On January 26, the group gathered forty children and set off for the Dominican Republic. They were stopped by a policeman, who explained that their actions were illegal. [8] [9] Undeterred the group set out to collect orphans from the devastated town of Calebasse (or Callabas) and from the slum of Le Citron in Port-au-Prince. [10] [11] 33 children (20 from Calebasse and 13 from Le Citron) were put under the mission's care. On the night of January 29, the missionaries were arrested while trying to cross the Dominican border without proper authorization. They denied any wrongdoing and maintained that they were doing God's will by helping orphaned victims of the quake. [12] The children were sent to the SOS Children's Village orphanage in Croix-des-Bouquets, a suburb of Port-au-Prince, and it became clear that most (if not all) of them were not orphans.[13] NLCR missionaries maintained that they were told that the children were orphaned. In turn, people in Calebasse and SOS Children's Villages accused the missionaries of lying about their intentions.[10][13] Although the children's relatives were told that they would be able to visit them and eventually take them back, the NLCR's mission statement clearly outlined plans for adoption.[1][10]

On February 4, the ten Baptists were formally charged with criminal association and kidnapping for trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti. [14] In an interview, the United States Ambassador to Haiti Kenneth Merten, stated that the U.S. justice system would not interfere and added "the Haitian justice system will do what it has to do." [15] On February 17, eight of the ten members of the NLCR team were released by Haitian judge Bernard Saint-Vil. They were immediately flown back to Miami on a US Air Force transport plane. Laura Silsby-Gayler and Charisa Coulter, were held over for more questioning.[16] On March 8 Coulter was also released, but Silsby remained incarcerated. [17] [18] [19] The charges against Silsby were eventually reduced from conspiracy and child abduction to "arranging irregular travel". Her trial began on May 13, and prosecutors asked for a 6-month prison sentence, arguing that Silsby was fully aware that she did not have proper authorization to take the children out of the country.[4] On May 17, she was found guilty and sentenced to the time served in jail prior to the trial.[5]

Jorge Puello

In the days following the group's initial arrest, Dominican Jorge Puello falsely portrayed himself as the group's lawyer. [26] Puello later acknowledged that he is under investigation for sex trafficking in El Salvador and wanted in the United States for smuggling people across the Canada–US border. Puello was incarcerated for short terms in both Canada and the US. [27] [28] He was arrested in the Dominican Republic on March 18.[29] On August 18, 2010, the Dominican Supreme Court authorized Puello's extradition to the United States where he was sentenced to 37 months of prison in June 2011.[30][31]

Tony podestas art

that band that played at comet ping pong had a music video with a weir triangle in it

police sketches of podesta brothers

code language in clinton and podesta emails
    pizza related map on a handkerchief
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

non existent basement
    Do you think pizzagate is real, TSA?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coping mechanisms. Difference between us and them? We can admit when we are wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The posts at the top of page 16 are all about the pizza.

Or is that someone else? If so, this do ent is still so pizza laden you shouldn't have even put it up here if you wanted to dodge your pizza past.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Coping mechanisms. Difference between us and them? We can admit when we are wrong.
    Do you believe pizzagate is real?

Yes or no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an embarrassing thread.

Cant expect any less from the resident conspira though.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you think pizzagate is real, TSA?

Yes or no.
    It would depend on your definition of pizzagate which you have not defined. I do believe world elites are involved in pedophilia.

If you have any further pizzagate questions please bump the proper thread, all other inquiries will be ignored in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe pizzagate is real?

Yes or no.
    Do you believe child sex trafficking is real?

Yes or no.

Do you believe people who do bad things use code words?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would depend on your definition of pizzagate which you have not defined. I do believe world elites are involved in pedophilia.

If you have any further pizzagate questions please bump the proper thread, all other inquiries will be ignored in this thread.
    This is a pizzagate thread. You posted a pizzagate do ent.

Did you not read it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do bad people do bad things?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yes or no.

Yes or no.
    Yeah, you guys sure admit when you're wrong.

Such character!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do believe world elites are involved in pedophilia.
    Me too. One of them is about to get elected to the senate on December 13th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrat elites (clintons, podestas, etc) are running a child sex ring with the aid of a DC area pizzeria run by James alefantis
    So why dont you endorse this position? Instead you backtracked like a mother er but then post a wall of spam which suggests you DO endorse this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.
    Yes

Yes or no.
    They might. People who do good things might use code words. Sometimes people who do bad things don't use code words. But sure. They might.
    Do bad people do bad things?

Yes or no.
    Of course.

I answered all your questions honestly and fully

Do you think democratic elites (clintons/podestas, etc) are running a child sex ring with the aid of a DC area pizzeria owned by James alefantis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony podestas art

Let's start here. Link to prove that podesta owns this art?

My prediction: there is none. You'll insist you have it but are too lazy to provide it

You have no problem giving a link to the photo itself while claiming he owns it. I could do the same for you. Post some sick and say you own it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But whut about muh jackets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too. One of them is about to get elected to the senate on December 13th.
    Bammo killshot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.

Yes or no.
    Wow if that stuff happens pizzagate must be real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes

They might. People who do good things might use code words. Sometimes people who do bad things don't use code words. But sure. They might.

Of course.

Do you think democratic elites (clintons/podestas, etc) are running a child sex ring with the aid of a DC area pizzeria owned by James alefantis?
    uck. You feel for the troll thread.

All he did was post a link, the laziest thing he could have done. He will deflect, and defer and do anything other than defend it.

You know this.

The only thing this thread is good for it poop emojis, because all you are going to do is what he wants you to do.

Well-meant and freely given. I am going to avoid this turd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes

Of course.

Not sure about Mr. James Alefantis and his pizzeria, but I do believe there are child sex rings and it's certainly not just the Democrats. I do know when you attach a buzzword like "Pizzagate" and start focusing on pizzerias instead of the core issue, then it becomes trivial and frivolous. It's called conflation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about Mr. James Alefantis and his pizzeria, but I do believe there are child sex rings and it's certainly not just the Democrats. I do know when you attach a buzzword like "Pizzagate" and start focusing on pizzerias instead of the core issue, then it becomes trivial and frivolous. It's called conflation.
    I have no doubt that child sex trafficking happens. Do you believe clintons and podestas run one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no doubt that child sex trafficking happens. Do you believe clintons and podestas run one?
    I would say they are involved sure, but I doubt they "run" anything. How many times have Bill and Hillary been to "Orgy Island"? How many times did Bill dismiss Secret Service for his excursions on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein? Podesta is clearly implicated in the emails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say they are involved sure, but I doubt they "run" anything. How many times have Bill and Hillary been to "Orgy Island"? How many times did Bill dismiss Secret Service for his excursions on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein? Podesta is clearly implicated in the emails.
    What does that have to do with them running a sex trafficking ring here on US soil? That is pizzagate. How is podesta clearly implicated and what specifically is he implicated in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's start here. Link to prove that podesta owns this art?

My prediction: there is none. You'll insist you have it but are too lazy to provide it

You have no problem giving a link to the photo itself while claiming he owns it. I could do the same for you. Post some sick and say you own it.
    Look TSA ran away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with them running a sex trafficking ring here on US soil? That is pizzagate. How is podesta clearly implicated and what specifically is he implicated in?
    Getting your Pavlov on today I see. Have you even read the emails?

Thread Information