Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OK, I'm skimming over this and will now announce that this is definitely what TSA believes unless he explicitly denies it.

-- Trump will soon declare martial law while safely on AF1. The martial law will be ins uted so the military can arrest a bunch of people in the FBI and CIA and a bunch of Democrats and Republicans who didn't cut a deal to retire.

-- Hillary had Seth Rich murdered by MS-13.

-- The Las Vegas shooting was a CIA operation to distract from the JFK do ent release. The security guard who was shot is MS-13 too. The CIA is murdering witnesses who claim multiple shooters by taking control of their cars via satellite and making them crash. Bill Gates facilitated the entire operation.

-- Queen Elizabeth II had Diana murdered because the current mayor of London is a muslim.

-- Barack Obama had his college paid for by Saudi terrorists.

-- Barack Obama recruited MS-13 to vote illegally just in case George Soros can't steal elections via voting machines.

-- Epstein's island contains a temple to Satan and Putin is our ally in the war against Satan and his minions on Earth.

-- Rothschilds control the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

-- The sinking of the anic and the exploding of the Hindenburg were targeted assassinations.

-- Trump's repeat Sutherland Springs tweet was a super secret signal that the super secret operation Q had been publicly blabbing about had begun.

-- Trump ran for president to defeat Satan.

-- Soros bought the Pope, who now works for Satan.

Do you believe all this to be true, TSA?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris believes in pizzagate.

This we know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting your Pavlov on today I see. Have you even read the emails?
    Yes. I must have mise the child ing parts.

Seriously, what specifically was podesta implicated in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -- Queen Elizabeth II had Diana murdered because the current mayor of London is a muslim.
    Not true. She was murdered because she was going to marry out of the Royal German family. She even left a note fearing her death shortly before her 'accident' in the car.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not true. She was murdered because she was going to marry out of the Royal German family. She even left a note fearing her death shortly before her 'accident' in the car.
    Take it up with Q, Chris.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    OK, I'm skimming over this and will now announce that this is definitely what TSA believes unless he explicitly denies it.

-- Trump will soon declare martial law while safely on AF1. The martial law will be ins uted so the military can arrest a bunch of people in the FBI and CIA and a bunch of Democrats and Republicans who didn't cut a deal to retire.

-- Hillary had Seth Rich murdered by MS-13.

-- The Las Vegas shooting was a CIA operation to distract from the JFK do ent release. The security guard who was shot is MS-13 too. The CIA is murdering witnesses who claim multiple shooters by taking control of their cars via satellite and making them crash. Bill Gates facilitated the entire operation.

-- Barack Obama had his college paid for by Saudi terrorists.

-- Barack Obama recruited MS-13 to vote illegally just in case George Soros can't steal elections via voting machines.

-- Epstein's island contains a temple to Satan and Putin is our ally in the war against Satan and his minions on Earth.

-- Rothschilds control the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

-- The sinking of the anic and the exploding of the Hindenburg were targeted assassinations.

-- Trump's repeat Sutherland Springs tweet was a super secret signal that the super secret operation Q had been publicly blabbing about had begun.

-- Trump ran for president to defeat Satan.

-- Soros bought the Pope, who now works for Satan.

Do you believe all this to be true, TSA?

Yes or no.
    No. Those are conclusions you came to on your own trying to put the pieces together.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. Those are conclusions you came to on your own trying to put the pieces together.
    Great, what are your conclusions, TSA?

Let's start with the first one.

Trump will soon declare martial law (or some kind of military control if you're going to be pissy about it) while safely on AF1.

Q is pretty specific about this.

Do you believe this will indeed happen?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Great, what are your conclusions, TSA?

Let's start with the first one.

Trump will soon declare martial law (or some kind of military control if you're going to be pissy about it) while safely on AF1.

Q is pretty specific about this.

Do you believe this will indeed happen?

Yes or no.
    What page are you referring to where this was said?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Page 17. I'll post the entire thing so you don't have a chance to weasel:
    Q Clearance Patriot
    My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans. 4,10,20
    Since all the dates have passed -- do you, TSA, believe that this was the plan of Trump and his administration earlier in this month?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Page 17. I'll post the entire thing so you don't have a chance to weasel:
    Since all the dates have passed -- do you, TSA, believe that this was the plan of Trump and his administration earlier in this month?

Yes or no.
    I don't know.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did this anon call the Saudi Purge before it happened yes or no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know.
    Bold.

I'm going to assume that will be your answer for any other question about this, which leads to the only remaining question -- why post this 4chan/voat/reddit you pick up from places like ar15.com over and over?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did this anon call the Saudi Purge before it happened yes or no?
    I don't know.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Bold.

I'm going to assume that will be your answer for any other question about this, which leads to the only remaining question -- why post this 4chan/voat/reddit you pick up from places like ar15.com over and over?
    The real question is why do you dedicate so much of your life to posting in threads you think are .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The correct answer is yes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The real question is why do you dedicate so much of your life to posting in threads you think are .
    Dodging again. I see you just another conspiracy theorist these days. I wanted to believe them at one time but realized they fall apart at the slightest questioning -- like the simple questions you always dodge.

What page, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone please shoot Pavlov

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. That's a conclusion you came to on your own trying to put the pieces together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, I used to laugh my ass off with that ... still do, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, quit stalking TSA. He and Q are working behind the scenes to bring down the deep state before the Saudi Galactic Senate under Darth Soros can overthrow our beloved King Trump declare a New World Order. Princess Ivanka has sent a coded message to retired Jedi Roy Moore to come to Washington and save the Republic. Meanwhile, a male secretary with calf tats and hair down to his ass teams up with Jedi Moore to trawl through public restrooms to learn the ways of the Farce - the ability to use bigotry to conceal latent, deep-seated gotry.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Q is back

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Let's talk about new revelations regarding the Clinton email breeches. We already had some pretty important details. Over 1k emails w TS codeword info, & most alarming: Special Access Program level classified information was on her server.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/935684498200686594

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's talk about new revelations regarding the Clinton email breeches. We already had some pretty important details. Over 1k emails w TS codeword info, & most alarming: Special Access Program level classified information was on her server.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/935684498200686594

Neat.

Thread Information