Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Welp, that's game. ing Bama sleepwalking to another le.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Every playoff team from now on should refuse to play in their conference le game. Clearly, there's no upside to playing in one. What a joke.

Post Count
    Georgia's defense will be confident against Jalen Hurts after slowing down Baker Mayfield in the second half. Hurts is a terrible passer and Georgia's defense is fast enough to slow down his running.

Post Count
    Mediocre SEC still gets two teams in the le game. You can't make this up lol

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Georgia's defense will be confident against Jalen Hurts after slowing down Baker Mayfield in the second half. Hurts is a terrible passer and Georgia's defense is fast enough to slow down his running.
    Georgia will lay down and allow Bama to cuck them just like LSU did on 1/9/12.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    CN:

On the big ass play cards they hold up on Clemson's sidelines (the ones with 4 different images)....just saw that one of the images is the Los Angeles Clippers logo. You have any idea what play that could possibly be?

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    CN:

On the big ass play cards they hold up on Clemson's sidelines (the ones with 4 different images)....just saw that one of the images is the Los Angeles Clippers logo. You have any idea what play that could possibly be?
    No idea, tbh.

My Team
    Post Count
    Choke immediately?

Post Count
    Georgia will lay down and allow Bama to cuck them just like LSU did on 1/9/12.
    Jordan Jefferson isn't QBing for Georgia nor is Les Miles coaching for them. Plus, it's basically a home game for Georgia just like the SEC le game.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    I was going to say "lose in the playoffs," but that works too. Although maybe the card for the "choke immediately" play should have the Houston Rockets logo on it instead, tbh.

My Team
    Post Count
    I was going to say "lose in the playoffs," but that works too. Although maybe the card for the "choke immediately" play should have the Houston Rockets logo on it instead, tbh.
    I did also see a Memphis Grizzlies logo. Maybe that's what that one means.

Post Count
    Kelly Bryant looks like he's never stepped up in the pocket. One read and he's ready to rollout.

My Team
    Post Count
    Kelly Bryant looks like he's never stepped up in the pocket. One read and he's ready to rollout.
    He's shook. Bama gets pressure only rushing 4.

Clemson O-Line deserves a lot of the blame too.

Post Count
    He's shook. Bama gets pressure only rushing 4.

Clemson O-Line deserves a lot of the blame too.
    Great matchup next week with Georgia's o-line against Bama's front seven.

My Team
    Post Count
    Wow. Throwing it out of the back of the endzone on 4th down.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't think these QBs are very good either outside of being able to run.
    Put Jalen Hurts on Oklahoma and they are a 6 win team.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The only team that really (IMO) had an argument is Ohio St. Can't lose to Iowa by 31 though. That did them in.
    It's pretty re ed that it's going to be an all SEC national le game where the winner won't even have won its own conference.

My Team
    Post Count
    It's pretty re ed that it's going to be an all SEC national le game where the winner won't even have won its own conference.
    If you don't think Alabama is one of the four best teams in the country you're a ing fool.

That's the criteria right? Best four get in?

My Team
    Post Count
    Put Jalen Hurts on Oklahoma and they are a 6 win team.
    I looked that when he was holding up the "Offensive Player of the Game" trophy he had 120 yards last night passing.

They should have given both the Defensive + Offensive Player of the Game to the fat boy who got the pick and the 1 yard TD catch. He was the offense last night.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    If you don't think Alabama is one of the four best teams in the country you're a ing fool.

That's the criteria right? Best four get in?
    Yeah how many times does the best team in the NFL not win the Super Bowl. The current criteria sucks.

If you think Bama deserves it, just go ahead and ditch the playoffs and crown their asses with the old voting system.

I looked that when he was holding up the "Offensive Player of the Game" trophy he had 120 yards last night passing.

They should have given both the Defensive + Offensive Player of the Game to the fat boy who got the pick and the 1 yard TD catch. He was the offense last night.
    Beautiful pass by Hurts to make it 17-3 Bama that got erased by ClemsonRef.
    Super obvious jersey hold by Clemson DB.

Another would-be t.d. throw was the underthrown pass by Hurts. However a good receiver hauls that in. Bama WR caught ball, then let Clemson db knock the cookie away. Yes it was underthrown, but receiver needs to catch and bring in -hard- after the catch. All in one motion.
    I think Hurts was good last night in passing.

My Team
    Post Count
    Yeah how many times does the best team in the NFL not win the Super Bowl. The current criteria sucks.

If you think Bama deserves it, just go ahead and ditch the playoffs and crown their asses with the old voting system.
    1 question before I elaborate. Need to know why you feel Bama doesn't deserve it.

Is it undeserved because...."they're not one of the 4 best teams" or "they didn't win their conference championship"?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Alabama is one of the 4 best teams. You're either OK with a team getting in without winning their conf or you aren't. So if you have a problem with Bama getting in this year, i hope you had a similar problem with Ohio St getting in last year. Personally i think the way both years played out is fine.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count

The criteria is the 4 deserving teams, and all 4 are the most deserving imo.

My Team
    Post Count
    Here's my outlook on Alabama not deserving it because they didn't win their conference championship:

You can be outraged by it. I won't say that your opinion is necessarily wrong. I myself think Conference Championships are important and should be taken into consideration. However, they are only part of the equation. In a system that only states, "The best 4 get in." Alabama deserves to be one of the four. I think last night kinda proved that. You wanna make a new rule stating that you must be a conference champion to get in...I'll listen to the argument and will probably vote yes with you. But, that's not where we are right now.

All four teams that got in deserved to be in it. All four. The committee got it right this year. The only team I ever disagreed with the committee on was TCU a few years ago when Ohio St. (the team that won the Nat'l Championship that year) got in over them. That team was unbelievable and got hosed. They could have done damage in the playoff.

Thread Information