My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I miss anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In b4 spurfan say we should of won
    Took a complete Mavs meltdown to squeak out a win but I'll take it.

too late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu s on his haters, per par.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bench porker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nail biter against the Mavs
    I'll take it. Tbh, we were missing 4 of our top players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, Joffrey celebrating like it's Game 7 and Manu treating it like it's the end of the 1st quarter.
    Bill Land acting like we just won the chip and didn't just squeak out a win against one of the worst teams in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs finished the game on an 11-0 run to win it after trailing every minute of the game until we tied it with 23 seconds left. Wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should have taken Murray out if Pop wants better odds to win the game. Since he left him in I suppose this is for a learning experience, but he has tried to play hero and turned ball over a couple of times or taken a wild shot.
    Sadly with Fathead, Kawhi, Parker out, even Hilliard had minutes, we are short handed it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already said they had no business losing like 5 pages ago, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U said a couple turnovers AND a forced shot... U were wrong... He had one turnover and one forced shot... And a lot of good plays on offense and defense to bring us back... Give the kid credit
    Wrong poster. I didn't say anything before the post you quoted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nail biter against the Mavs
    Yes, without three key wings and the starting PG on the second night of a B2B? Your point? If you’re gonna troll, try harder next time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs finished the game on an 11-0 run to win it after trailing every minute of the game until we tied it with 23 seconds left. Wild.
    I think it was 13-0.. wild nonetheless tho. Good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave him credit before and said he was playing well and had a BS call against him. But he gets too ahead of himself at times and rushes when it's not necessary. He made up for it on defense, but like I said it balances out
    He is a young PG! Shoot... Our OLD players take bad shots and make dumb turnovers at times... Why do we not notice those? And it doesn't balance itself out... That makes no sense... LeBron turns over the ball and takes bad shots, so I guess it balances him out... No! DJ played great this game and was a huge factor in us making that 4th quarter push... When we looked dead in the water he kept pushing the pace, making jumpers, grabbing boards and running down the court... Finding open players... Playing great defense... Knocking down a couple fts... For u to throw all that out the window as a wash because he had one turnover and one bad shot isn't fair to the young kid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again Bryn goals 0 - 5 and then hits his final 3-g to make it a game and a win

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to do the next game thread, tbh.
    I support. We need to find other reliable hands. BatManu been carrying the load.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible 4th by Murray, tbh... Was perfect on offense and defense apart from one forced shot and one turnover... No way we come back without his energy and him pushing the pace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally within striking distance. Get that win, Spurs. No excuse to lose to this scrub ass team twice in one week.
    No excuse to drop this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a young PG! Shoot... Our OLD players take bad shots and make dumb turnovers at times... Why do we not notice those? And it doesn't balance itself out... That makes no sense... LeBron turns over the ball and takes bad shots, so I guess it balances him out... No! DJ played great this game and was a huge factor in us making that 4th quarter push... When we looked dead in the water he kept pushing the pace, making jumpers, grabbing boards and running down the court... Finding open players... Playing great defense... Knocking down a couple fts... For u to throw all that out the window as a wash because he had one turnover and one bad shot isn't fair to the young kid
    He was a big part of our comeback, absolutely. You prop him up way too much tho and blame his shortcomings and decision making on Pop or anyone but Murray.

Tonight he was mostly good, and I'm glad. We needed some of those plays he made. It's the repeated things we see from him that get frustrating. Playing time or not, some things are kinda obvious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you are right about his providing a spark and some plays when the team was otherwise very flat. A couple of lapses down the stretch shouldn't detract from his overall performance. Kudos to Dijon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Land acting like we just won the chip and didn't just squeak out a win against one of the worst teams in the NBA.
    Ugly dub even without Kawhi, TP, and Fathead but we gotta take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing I refuse to do is to beat someone down after a win. I want to rub people's nose sometimes, but dang man, it's so much better to be happy together.

p.s. Spurfan, don't lose faith. It's a long year and we have a good team. There will be ups and downs, but the goal is to be playing the best ball come playoff time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it was 13-0.. wild nonetheless tho. Good stuff
    You're right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victorious!! Man that was a pretty amazing win!!

Thread Information