Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone except the forum drunk on Spurstalk.

UFOs are real. You can hypothesize on what they are. That's fine, but there are unidentified craft in US - and others' - airspace. Again, sorry this is happening to you. Join us in the 21st century. We have a mystery and all theories are welcome, but hand-waving away facts is not helpful. Sober up, bro.

No apologies necessary. Nothing is happening to me, or you.

If you want to "believe", its a free country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No apologies necessary. Nothing is happening to me, or you.

If you want to "believe", its a free country.
    What I want to believe is irrelevant. Facts are facts: Unidentified craft are flying through US airspace with impunity and have been for decades. The US and others are trying to figure out what they are. Sorry the implications shatter your fragile worldview, force you to hand wave, and sink further into the bottle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I want to believe is irrelevant. Facts are facts: Unidentified craft are flying through US airspace with impunity and have been for decades. The US and others are trying to figure out what they are. Sorry the implications shatter your fragile worldview, force you to hand wave, and sink further into the bottle.
    I guess something is happening to you. I'm sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess something is happening to you. I'm sorry.
    Nope. Mysteries are fun. Whether it's us, a foreign adversary, or something else - any one of those would be the top headline. None of those answers bother me though. Maybe you, but not me.

Also remember when you said we hit herd immunity in April 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also remember when you said we hit herd immunity in April 2020?
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most intelligent people know aliens are real just using probability. We are ants to aliens. They don't need to show us anything. We are insignificant to aliens.
    The real question is if they've ever been here. Maybe. Maybe not. But, if there is a non-zero chance, it's worth investigating.

Some people choose to bury their head in their pint glass and talk about global pandemics being over a month in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most intelligent people know aliens are real just using probability. We are ants to aliens. They don't need to show us anything. We are insignificant to aliens.
    Ok. I like where you're going with this. Probability, nearest inhabitable planet, light speed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real question is if they've ever been here. Maybe. Maybe not. But, if there is a non-zero chance, it's worth investigating.

Some people choose to bury their head in their pint glass and talk about global pandemics being over a month in.

Post a quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron Watkins (aka @CodeMonkeyZ, former 8chan admin and Q-Anon founder) sees a new grift

If it keeps them entertained and away from trying to undermine and destroy democracy, more power to them, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it keeps them entertained and away from trying to undermine and destroy democracy, more power to them, tbh
    We're totally trying to undermine and destroy democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It takes guts to say that for fear of ridicule. But its the correct assumption.
    Fortunately people who actually take the time to dig into the stories, data, and put in the countless FOIA requests have forced the government to admit that there is something there. It's no longer a topic limited to country bumpkins and tin-foil hat types. Time to request more data, listen to more credible witnesses, and keep investigating. No matter what the answer is.

Some people prefer getting drunk and posting snarky comments on forums. like that is why some are still stuck on basic facts like whether there are actually unidentified objects. Spoiler: There are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. I like where you're going with this. Probability, nearest inhabitable planet, light speed.
    They don't necessarily need to be biological, or even ET. Could be AI controlled drones.

Also, didn't Miguel Alcubierre essentially prove you don't need FTL travel if you can warp space time? The only problem is the energy requirements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't necessarily need to be biological, or even ET. Could be AI controlled drones.

Also, didn't Michael Alcubierre essentially prove you don't need FTL travel if you can warp space time? The only problem is the energy requirements.
    Where's my quote saying pandemic was over in April 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's my quote saying pandemic was over in April 2020?
    Not going to bother. Stop pretending you weren't called out on this before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to bother. Stop pretending you weren't called out on this before.
    That's what I thought. off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I thought. off.
    Herd immunity April 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, statistically speaking, there are better odds that there's alien life than that the last election was fraudulent...

That said, other than the novelty factor, I don't think confirmation would affect me much.

Religious people, on the other hand, would need to get their mental gymnastics in full swing again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a Q too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herd immunity April 2020.
    Nope. You are lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

59 evidence-free election challenges, lobbying governors, election officials and state legislatures to overturn the popular vote, coaxing and tending a putsch on Jan. 6th, for starters.

Stripping power from election officials who didn't play ball with Trump or who are Democrats, passing laws designed to suppress voting in dozens of states while telling credulous GOP voters that the election was stolen from them. Racial and partisan gerrymanders are forthcoming later this year.

The GOP is trying to ins utionalize minority rule. That's not democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a Q too?
    Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why you say 'we'?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, statistically speaking, there are better odds that there's alien life than that the last election was fraudulent...

That said, other than the novelty factor, I don't think confirmation would affect me much.

Religious people, on the other hand, would need to get their mental gymnastics in full swing again.

I think there's alien life. I just don't believe we're being visited by it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Religion is a huge reason why this topic moves at a snails pace. The implications really shake up some people, and others just straight up believe these objects are demons. There are people in the Pentagon right now who believe that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You are lying.
    "running out of fuel "

TD's timing is slightly wrong, you called this for NYC in July.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10202302

Thread Information