Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals definitely should exercise skepticism with writers like Wolff, especially when you have an entire Trump hive mind that is trained and quick to pounce on any inaccuracy in reporting, however slight (while, of course, amplifying their own terrible sources).

That said, if this is all fake news, it's just another example of our President falling hard for it, and that's its own concern.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She is pretty hot and I would have thought out of that doofus's league
    Somewhere in Washington, Stephen Miller is PISSED because for months now, he’s been working up the courage to ask her out, trying to impress her with his intimate knowledge of immigration reform, cosplaying as John Galt for Comic Con, practicing their first kiss on his Margaret Thatcher bobblehead, only to find out she was banging this other guy.

Or conversely, he and Ajit Pai were engaged in a long slapstick “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” style chase to see who could bang her first, and then SURPRISE there’s Corey ing their up.
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 01-04-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres an exerpt that says he records guys in his office offering them s and has their spouses listening on speaker the whole time.
    Tries to get everyone's wife/spouse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn’t know who Boehner was?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?l=...c=typd&lang=en

By all means, buy that book.
    to be fair trump claimed to not know who david duke was too despite having previously spoken about him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How did this meanie bobeanie Wolff get all this dirt from inside the White House?

Trump let him in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals definitely should exercise skepticism with writers like Wolff, especially when you have an entire Trump hive mind that is trained and quick to pounce on any inaccuracy in reporting, however slight (while, of course, amplifying their own terrible sources).

That said, if this is all fake news, it's just another example of our President falling hard for it, and that's its own concern.
    Agreed.

If Wolfe produces tapes that back up the quotes, that is another thing. Lordy I hope there are tapes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh free speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thursday morning, Donald Trump’s idiot lawyers sent a cease and desist letter to Michael Wolff and his publisher for writing a SALACIOUS BOOK OF LIES about Dear Leader and the neverending show that is his White House. This comes after Trump’s idiot lawyers sent a cease and desist letter to Steve Bannon for violating his nondisclosure agreements and hurting Donald Trump’s feelings by telling his secrets, which essentially means they’re admitting the in Wolff’s book, or at least a lot of the Bannon , is completely true. Legal strategy! Get some!

Of course, Wolff says he has tapes to prove his , so LORDY WE HOPE THERE ARE TAPES.

Trump and his lawyers are sure to be successful with their letters and the lawsuits they will never file, so we should pick through the new column from Wolff about his book published in The Hollywood Reporter today, before it’s deleted from the internet forever! We should also use our powers of discernment to decide whether these claims are true or not, based on wild speculation and also based on our knowledge of Trump.

Let us begin:

“You can’t make this up,” Sean er, soon to be portrayed as the most hapless man in America, muttered to himself after his tortured press briefing on the first day of the new administration, when he was called to justify the president’s inaugural crowd numbers — and soon enough, he adopted this as a personal mantra.

POOR SEAN ER! He never did look comfortable lying to the American people the way Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks when she lies to the American people. Like, if they make an American Girl doll of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, it will be called “Lying Sarah,” and not many little girls will want one. Therefore, WONKETTE FACTCHECK: PROBABLY TRUE.

Kellyanne Conway, who would put a finger-gun to her head in private about Trump’s public comments, continued to mount an implacable defense on cable television, until she was pulled off the air by others in the White House who, however much the president enjoyed her, found her militancy idiotic.

Yep, we believe that one too. According to the “Morning Joe” kids, Conway has been known to say “Blech, I need to take a shower” after finishing TV segments spewing #AlternativeFacts for the president, so WONKETTE FACTCHECK: YEAH PROBABLY DUH.

There’s a thing in the latest excerpt about how Trump staffer Sam Nunberg is known for saying Trump is a “ ing fool,” and Wonkette can factcheck that one too, by confirming that Trump is indeed a ing fool. If Sam Nunberg has a working brain in his head — he’s the one who reportedly tried to explain “Cons ution” to Trump but couldn’t get the baby to pay attention — he probably said that.

Moving on:

Here was a man singularly focused on his own needs for instant gratification, be that a hamburger, a segment on Fox & Friends or an Oval Office photo opp. “I want a win. I want a win. Where’s my win?” he would regularly declaim. He was, in words used by almost every member of the senior staff on repeated occasions, “like a child.”

Factcheck true, he is definitely a big ing baby.

“What a ing moron,” said [Rupert] Murdoch after one call.

Factcheck true, Trump is definitely a ing moron. Rex Tillerson and H.R. McMaster agree! On that note:

For Rex Tillerson, he was a moron. For Gary Cohn, he was dumb as . For H.R. McMaster, he was a hopeless idiot. For Steve Bannon, he had lost his mind.

Golly, nothing Michael Wolff is saying is any different from EVERY OTHER GODDAMN THING WE HAVE HEARD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

And regarding the matter of Trump’s Very Good Brain:

Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repe ions. It used to be inside of 30 minutes he’d repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories — now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repe ions — he just couldn’t stop saying something.

WONKETTE FACTCHECK: WE CAN SEE TRUMP DOING THAT ON OUR TELEVISION SETS. Remember the unhinged interview he gave the New York Times just before the new year, when he said SIXTEEN TIMES that “no collusion! no collusion! you are the collusion!”? Remember how he says that every time he gets in front of a camera? Wonkette is not a brain doctor, but brain doctors note that this can be a sign of dementia and an early warning for Alzheimers. Brain doctors are JUST SAYING.

On that note:

At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.

WONKETTE FACTCHECK: Sad. And entirely believable.

The Daily Beast has a couple other quotes from the book, including the time Trump allegedly called former acting attorney general Sally Yates a “****,” and the time he told his real daughter Hope Hicks (Ivanka is more of his work wife, according to Wolff) that she was the “best piece of tail” Corey Lewandowski ever got. Hicks reportedly fled the room in response.

In summary and in conclusion, all of this is true, unless it isn’t, in which case it isn’t, but if Wolff made it all up, he sure does do a good impression of the Donald Trump we all know and loathe!

https://wonkette.com/627855/latest-s...tte-fact-check

TOTALLY FACT CHECKED. BOOM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is fact checking? you've gone off the rails (old news)

unless you're being sarcastic. in which case, mea culpa. but that's not really a given with you these days

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    200 interviews

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    muh free speech

Even if it’s 100% inaccurate, Michael Wolff is just presenting alternative facts tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is fact checking? you've gone off the rails (old news)

unless you're being sarcastic. in which case, mea culpa. but that's not really a given with you these days
    It was sarcastic though, in keeping with the theme of the piece.

I am pretty pissed these days. Watching this administration's bungling, lying, and damage to the country and the ins utions is not easy to do quietly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh free speech

we must burn the books

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    we must burn the books

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Publication advanced 4 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump now calling Bannon "Sloppy Steve".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    usa

Hitting rock bottom by bcoming a telenovela

What a joke of a country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    usa

Hitting rock bottom by bcoming a telenovela

What a joke of a country
    Ya boi is in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump now calling Bannon "Sloppy Steve".
    (I know you hate Trump ) It's very apropos though, what a sloppy man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC Host Doesn’t Care If Trump Book Is Accurate Because ‘The Spirit Of The Book’ Is True [VIDEO]

MSNBC personality Stephanie Ruhle is not interested in whether or not Michael Wolff’s latest book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” which set off a public fight between President Donald Trump and former advisor Steve Bannon, is true or not because “the spirit of the book” holds truth.

On Thursday, Ruhle told her audience, “I’ve spoken to people inside the White House in the last 24 hours who have said, ‘Even if not all of it is true, the spirit of the book is and it’s troublesome.'” She did not name any of the “people inside the White House” she spoke to.

As if expecting criticism from viewers for the liberal network’s newfound praise for Bannon’s words in the book, Ruhle said, “Those who say well, ‘Why are you raising Steve Bannon, calling him a hero?’ Absolutely no one is calling him a hero.”

Continuing, Ruhle repeated the liberal mantra that Bannon is a sexist, racist. “If he said or did or has said offensive, misogynistic, racist things, he still has. They’re still wildly offensive, but he was one of the most senior people in the White House, a close adviser to the President, and this book takes us inside.” “I’ve spoken to people inside the White House in the last 24 hours who have said, ‘Even if not all of it is true, the spirit of the book is and it’s troublesome. It’s chaotic,'” Ruhle said.

Ruhle concluded, “Over 200 interviews conducted. A lot might not be true in the book. But, boy, even if some of it is, it’s a wow.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/04/msnbc-host-doesnt-care-if-trump-book-is-accurate-because-the-spirit-of-the-book-is-true-video/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information