Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Refs helping the devils out here in the first half but tech needs to take care of the ball much better

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Great showing IMO

Just thinking of TTU's history, it's ludicrous to think that they could go toe to toe with a team like this during a rebuilding year where they lost so many players.

The way they played this game, and how they shut down Villanova's offense last year, it's only a few years before they actually become legitimate national le contenders at this rate. That's all assuming Beard stays though

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Duke just out NBA talented them.

K didn't have to coach any at all. They got all but 4 points off fast break and 2nd chance points in the first half.

Saying Beard is a bad ass is a gross understatement. I hate the term good loss but this is a good loss.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I also need to see Culver be way more aggressive and way more selfish out there for Tech to make a decent tourney run like last year.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Duke just out NBA talented them.

K didn't have to coach any at all. They got all but 4 points off fast break and 2nd chance points in the first half.

Saying Beard is a bad ass is a gross understatement. I hate the term good loss but this is a good loss.
    That was pretty much my thought watching RJ Barrett play. Just put his head down, drove, and used his size/athleticism to score ala college Derrick Rose and that was pretty much the difference. Jones is a damn good player though, very underappreciated with all the talent on the roster

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    nice showing by tech; some poor shot selection in the closing minutes didn't help. still think tech can be a final four team if things fall into place for them come tourney time.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Well that was rather satisfying.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    They've been playing like a legitimate #1 seed the past five games with the way they've been shooting. KSU plays @ Kansas which will likely be a loss, but I don't see us winning at Iowa State unfortunately

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Watching Culver this year, I honestly don't think he's close to being NBA ready. He's getting way over hyped as a lottery pick, imo

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Watching Culver this year, I honestly don't think he's close to being NBA ready. He's getting way over hyped as a lottery pick, imo
    Why’s that? I haven’t really watched too many games so I can’t say but he looks pretty good from the few games I have watched. You think fatigue might be a factor considering nobody else on the team can create their own shot?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why’s that? I haven’t really watched too many games so I can’t say but he looks pretty good from the few games I have watched. You think fatigue might be a factor considering nobody else on the team can create their own shot?
    He's still very raw. I'm sure a team drafts him and just let's him play developmental league for a few years. His game reminds me of Kobe's.

I'm a bigger fan of Moretti's game tbh. I'm hoping he's still here again next year

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    get dooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn here comes BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD DDDDDD

([pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic][pic][/pic]...long space...[pic][/pic]) schtick, witten no helmet, etc...

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Whoooooaaaaaa Nellie!

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    WV came to play. Tech was already looking ahead.

I do like the Cleveland Red Raider moxy coming back and actually taking the lead late after being down 16 but it's still a bad look...... even if this conference tourney really means nothing to anyone anywhere except the schools making money off it

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Kinda nervous about this week, not sure what to expect. I know usually the general outlook isn't too bright for teams that fell short of the semis in their conference tournament, but this feels a little different in that TTU was red hot before letting their guard down against a team they already massacred earlier in the year. I'm optimistic that this was more of a blip on the radar and they're itching to get out there and get the bad taste out of their mouth.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    good job taking care of business today but real nervous about the next one vs Buffalo...didn't realize how good they were this year. Are we even favored in this one?

(Feel like I'm just rambling alone in this thread ala Millenial Messiah in every NFL gameday thread per par etc)

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah not sure what to make of the Buffalo Bulls. Hard to get fired up one way or the other.

I'm already looking forward to Tech v Michigan...

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah not sure what to make of the Buffalo Bulls. Hard to get fired up one way or the other.

I'm already looking forward to Tech v Michigan...
    I watched some highlights of a few of their games, and they honestly remind me of the 2007 Warriors. They play at 100 mph, everybody can shoot and they all have the greenlight, decent defense, and 3-4 veteran skilled players who can create their own shot. They have some pretty eye popping box scores this season and while their overall schedule is obviously not that great, they do have wins at West Virginia and at Syracuse

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I watched some highlights of a few of their games, and they honestly remind me of the 2007 Warriors. They play at 100 mph, everybody can shoot and they all have the greenlight, decent defense, and 3-4 veteran skilled players who can create their own shot. They have some pretty eye popping box scores this season and while their overall schedule is obviously not that great, they do have wins at West Virginia and at Syracuse
    I don't know anything about em but sounds like if Tech can chase them off the 3 point line they'll be alright

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    If anyone has been wondering if Tech's defense is for real by now there's no way there's any doubters.

Should be a 57-56 final score type of slugfest this Thursday vs Michigan. Can't wait.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah that was an impressive win. Buffalo is definitey no joke

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "....In Thursday night’s Sweet 16 pairing between Michigan and Texas Tech, that mentality will cut both ways. According to kenpom.com data, Texas Tech has the nation’s top-rated defense with an adjusted efficiency of 85.5. Michigan sits a shred behind at 86.0. Both teams have six losses, neither got enough credit entering the year (Michigan opened at No. 19 in the AP Poll; Texas Tech was unranked), and now, they’re two wins away from the Final Four. "

https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...-march-madness

Thread Information