Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

In the name of John Denver, Pat Green, Sheryl Swoopes, Scott Pelley, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Mahomes, Emily Jones, Darvin Ham, the statue of Buddy Holly, and everyone associated with Lubbock and Texas Tech, please don’t blow this for the rest of Texas.

America is watching. If the Red Raiders win on Monday night in Minneapolis, please don’t go all Texas Tech on us again and embarrass not only yourselves, but Texas, to only further solidify a stereotype about the Red Raiders and Lubbock.

Too many people think Texas Tech is the cousin who shows up late at Thanksgiving and picks a fight over whether Lynyrd Skynyrd could beat up Dale Earnhardt.

What happened in Lubbock on Saturday night after the Red Raiders advanced to the national le game by defeating Michigan State is 50 percent shameful, and 250 percent predictable.
    https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...228950364.html

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    double

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Rofl ^

its inevitable tho tbh, the same fans that stormed the field three times against Texas even when they knew their team would get a penalty in a one score game

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol spot on

Hopefully Raider fan got it all out the other night. Hopefully.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Big XII having a nice postseason run in college basketball.

NIT Men's le
    NCAA Women's le
    NCAA Men's le?

Man not bad for a POS conference right Aggies?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Big XII having a nice postseason run in college basketball.

NIT Men's le
    NCAA Women's le
    NCAA Men's le?

Man not bad for a POS conference right Aggies?
    Oh yeah congrats to ut and tcu for being the 66th and 67th best teams or whatever

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I've never been a UT basher considering just this year we won in Austin for the first time in like 30 years, and we've had too long a history of being the Texas Tech Browns but I couldn't help but at the "NIT champs!" gear that was posted on the front page of their athletic website

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I've never been a UT basher considering just this year we won in Austin for the first time in like 30 years, and we've had too long a history of being the Texas Tech Browns but I couldn't help but at the "NIT champs!" gear that was posted on the front page of their athletic website
    Yeah not sure how many cars get turned and burned if Tech won the NIT. Maybe 2

Post Count
    Yeah not sure how many cars get turned and burned if Tech won the NIT. Maybe 2
    That two too many.

You knew this game would come down to the wire.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ing tech choked there at the end. No way they win it in OT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    what a choke by tech. Pathetic

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Oh yeah congrats to ut and tcu for being the 66th and 67th best teams or whatever
    still better than atm?

me. Bull that they review the last out of bounds but can’t do anything about the reach in foul on the same play.

Post Count
    me. Bull that they review the last out of bounds but can’t do anything about the reach in foul on the same play.
    Virginia took care of business in OT. Can’t really blame the officials for that loss IMO. Amazing run by Tech. Definitely put UT and the rest of the Big XII to shame with that run.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TT not fouling up by 3 was the difference. You always foul there.

Virginia took care of business in OT. Can’t really blame the officials for that loss IMO. Amazing run by Tech. Definitely put UT and the rest of the Big XII to shame with that run.
    Yeah...they earned it. Just pissed because I had Tech at +450.
    Damn good game.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    TT not fouling up by 3 was the difference. You always foul there.
    yeah I was afraid that giving up that three in regulation was going to end up being a "not giving it to Lynch" level of a gaffe that would end up costing them the game and sure enough it did.

tbh Tech lost their composure the last few minutes of regulation and OT on offense. It just turned into panicked hero-ball while UVA ran their sets and got much better looks. They deserved the win IMO

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What a great season!

This was a very evenly matched tournament.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't mind at all what Tech accomplished this year...because Kansas and their got ass fan base. I'll take any other team in the Big 12 making a run as long as they aren't.

Whoa whoah whoah .... Who says I got a flip?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    1. No tears. This whole season was cake with extra frosting.

2. Culver sucked bad last night. His draft stock won't drop but Tech needed him to step up and he Browned it.

2a. The rest of the team balled out. Very proud of all of them except Culver.

4. That one call in ot where the ball went off Moretti was the swing for Virginia. And then that drive and kick to the corner for the 3 was genius. Tech was completely sold he was going up for layup.

5. Virginia was just the better team. Amazing that Tech managed to hang around and not go away there in the 2nd half.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    I don't mind at all what Tech accomplished this year...because Kansas and their got ass fan base. I'll take any other team in the Big 12 making a run as long as they aren't.
    Kansas indeed.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    props to tech for a solid season and great tourney run. now, can they keep UCLA and anyone else at bay. personally, i hope beard tells UCLA to f off.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    1. No tears. This whole season was cake with extra frosting.

2. Culver sucked bad last night. His draft stock won't drop but Tech needed him to step up and he Browned it.

2a. The rest of the team balled out. Very proud of all of them except Culver.

4. That one call in ot where the ball went off Moretti was the swing for Virginia. And then that drive and kick to the corner for the 3 was genius. Tech was completely sold he was going up for layup.

5. Virginia was just the better team. Amazing that Tech managed to hang around and not go away there in the 2nd half.
    pretty much. The phantom foul where Guy tripped over his own man in OT really stings but like you said Virginia just looked like the better team most of the night

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ucla hired cronin away from Cincinnati.

Thread Information