Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "Texas Tech has now gone 184 minutes and 42 seconds without trailing. The last time the Red Raiders trailed in a game was with 4:43 remaining in the first half of the game against Florida Atlantic on December 19..."

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    But they'll it up somehow come tourney time

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    talking college ball and it not being late March

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    talking college ball and it not being late March
    That's how shocking this Tech development is at the moment

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    #8 Red Raiders vs #9 Sooners tomorrow night at 6pm

OU: top scoring team in country: 94ppg
    Tech: #4 scoring defense in country: 59ppg

OU's freshman Trae Young playing out of his mind.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    #8 Red Raiders vs #9 Sooners tomorrow night at 6pm

OU: top scoring team in country: 94ppg
    Tech: #4 scoring defense in country: 59ppg

OU's freshman Trae Young playing out of his mind.
    tbh if we're allowed to get away with 1/10th of the thuggery that Thuggins and his team applied to Young, we'd win this going away imo

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Bump is that you

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    tbh if we're allowed to get away with 1/10th of the thuggery that Thuggins and his team applied to Young, we'd win this going away imo
    Welp that didn't happen.

Don't get me wrong Tech didn't really deserve to win but Young was pretty untouchable tonight.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Young will be a top 3 draft pick. Maybe 1.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia's athletic department said Sunday it is reviewing an incident in which a player is seen striking a Texas Tech fan who had joined thousands of others in a postgame celebration.

Video posted on social media*by fans at the game in Lubbock, Texas, show forward Wes Harris and other West Virginia players trying to reach the sideline as fans swarmed the court Saturday in celebration of*No. 8 Texas Tech's 72-71 win*over No. 2 West Virginia.

The videos appear to show Harris striking a fan who had run into him before Harris is pulled away. Other players were involved in a separate skirmish trying to protect a teammate in the swarm....."

Lol

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    These guys desperately need some kind of go to player that is somewhat difficult to stop. The more I watch the team, the more I think they are going to fizzle out as the year goes on. The defense is great, but they go through long stretches where it's like pulling teeth trying to get a basket. The long droughts are usually ended by someone making a tough fadeaway with a hand in their face.

They snuck up on Kansas, and got a big home win against WVU but I see them finishing fourth in the Big XII imo

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Sweet 16 would be a nice year

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Sweet 16 would be a nice year
    yep, this looks like a textbook sweet 16 team. It's hard not to like the team. They play hard defense, make few mistakes, and maximize their talent. It's just that the elite playmaking ability isn't there from anybody on the team. Texas, being more athletic across the board, somewhat exposed them last night. Especially in the front court. Bamba just erased anybody who he was guarding, but the real head scratcher was the fact that they couldn't even get by the tubby Bill Walton look a like

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yep, this looks like a textbook sweet 16 team. It's hard not to like the team. They play hard defense, make few mistakes, and maximize their talent. It's just that the elite playmaking ability isn't there from anybody on the team. Texas, being more athletic across the board, somewhat exposed them last night. Especially in the front court. Bamba just erased anybody who he was guarding, but the real head scratcher was the fact that they couldn't even get by the tubby Bill Walton look a like
    Det big whitey is actually pretty good. Good skill set for an unathletic dude. He might wind up a decent energy big at the next level

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    sons, I might have been premature even giving them a chance at the Sweet Sixteen. Turns out that this is just your typical TTU sports team folding in conference play per par, it just came a few games later then other seasons.

god bless

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Teams got the scouting report now how to beat tech.

Nice run while it lasted

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tough year for Texas. Had a handful of close out of conference losses to good teams and then got beat up by the Big XII gauntlet.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ty coaching right there on that last play. They just let Keenan walk up and take a shot.

Shaka might have one year left to get this horn team with this talent to make a tourney run

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ty coaching right there on that last play. They just let Keenan walk up and take a shot.

Shaka might have one year left to get this horn team with this talent to make a tourney run
    I agree. They've had a murderous schedule but you can't drop those games against Ok State and Baylor. Also, it looks like they've been especially ty in close games just by glancing at their schedule

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Det big whitey is actually pretty good. Good skill set for an unathletic dude. He might wind up a decent energy big at the next level

yeah as goofy as he looks, he's pretty aggressive and has a nice all around game. Seems like he has trouble finishing plays though even after making a good move.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas offense is so ty......not a ton of off ball movement and i think their gyards are allergic to driving it into the paint....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — Keenan Evans scored 26 points and No. 7 Texas Tech beat 23rd-ranked Oklahoma 88-78 on Tuesday night in Division I scoring leader Trae Young's first college game in the city where he was born.

Young, the son of former Texas Tech player Rayford Young, missed all nine 3-pointers while finishing with 19 points in front of a hostile Lubbock crowd that booed him just about every time he touched the ball in the Sooners' fourth straight loss....."

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Great game against tcu.

Great season. There'll be a lot of hype heading into next season.

Thread Information