Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely carrying the cripples , they should trade Blake and build around Lou tbh..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    We're not trading Blake, but LouWill is a lot better than I expected. I assumed he was going to be another Jamal Crawford. Boy, was I wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope the Clippers hold on here and end their misery vs the Warriors.. has gotten mental,tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite all the injuries again the Clippers could still sneak in into the playoffs as high as 5th seed..The Western Conference has really gone into the ter the past couple of years ..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Can’t believe Magic traded this guy, only to replace him with KCP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Btw, this Tyrone Wallace guy is pretty good, too. This year's Clippers have a lot of no-names and underlooked players whose compete levels are through the roof. Huge difference from the CP0 era.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lou. Will. 44 points.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lou. Will. 44 points.
    He has been on an absolute tear, MVP type numbers these last 2 weeks not even trolling.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That squad didn’t deserve his talents, at this point in his career he should be on a contender.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LouWill just dropped 50 on Durbeta. Sorry, KD, there isn't a more stacked team for you to run to this time, you're just going to have to hold that L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are 8-3 in last 11 and two games in loss column from 5th seed..Too many ty teams for them to out-tank below , so might as well make run for the playoffs now with Blake back and see what West can do in Free agency next summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though Curry and Klay didn't play it's always fun to watch the Warriors lose. Draymond also showed tonight the type of player he would be on a regular team which is a scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another great move by Magic. The FO actually nailed 4 draft picks in 3 seasons - Clarkson at 46, Nance at 27, Russell, & Ingram. Even Randle has shown improvement this season. Then they fire Kupchak & appoint Magic who drafts Ball (who lacks speed, explosiveness & a jump shot) who's never going to be a good scorer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    crazy thing is Lou would have fit in well in the uptempo offense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome game, this was the first time Golden gots couldnt get saved by the whistles.
    But it worked for them like 4 times, they should have those in the L section.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another great move by Magic. The FO actually nailed 4 draft picks in 3 seasons - Clarkson at 46, Nance at 27, Russell, & Ingram. Even Randle has shown improvement this season. Then they fire Kupchak & appoint Magic who drafts Ball (who lacks speed, explosiveness & a jump shot) who's never going to be a good scorer
    how did they "nail " Russell and Randle?!
    yall called Russ dbust and randle a below average hoops iq player with trex arms! and no range...
    now all if a sudden mitch drafted great?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crazy thing is Lou would have fit in well in the uptempo offense...
    It is looking grim for yall tbh..Handing that pick to your historical rival, the Celtics, so they can draft another piece for their future Championship team would be the cherry on the top of the Lakers most disastrous decade in franchise history ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how did they "nail " Russell and Randle?!
    yall called Russ dbust and randle a below average hoops iq player with trex arms! and no range...
    now all if a sudden mitch drafted great?
    The D'bust was obviously trolling for not selecting Okafor when he was playing well in his first season. Russell could be a legit 2nd option on a good team & all star. Randle has improved heaps this year on both ends for whatever reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers gifting Boston Mo Bamba

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Draymond also showed tonight the type of player he would be on a regular team which is a scrub.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is looking grim for yall tbh..Handing that pick to your historical rival, the Celtics, so they can draft another piece for their future Championship team would be the cherry on the top of the Lakers most disastrous decade in franchise history ..
    mehh pick gonns be like 6 or 7 ...celts gonna get another jaylen brown type dude ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Clippers are 8-3 in last 11 and two games in loss column from 5th seed..Too many ty teams for them to out-tank below , so might as well make run for the playoffs now with Blake back and see what West can do in Free agency next summer.
    We're probably not lucky enough to get the 5th seed, but if that happens, Media has to start questioning CP0's legacy, right? That would mean that despite all the hype about his legendary "impact," the result of losing him was moving down a whopping one spot in the standings from last year.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Clips with Blake 11-13
    Clips without Blake 8-8

There's another legacy you need to worry about.

But on the bright side, if the Clips can get something like a 5th seed to tarnish CP3's legacy, it will probably also mean Doc Rivers will be sticking around for even longer. Give that man his Gruden contract!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lou scoring 27 in the 3rd Q against the Warriors; embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too hard to gauge without Beverley tbh. He would have been a perfect complement to Teodosic in the backcourt, but neither could get on the floor.

Thread Information