Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's go over Trumps history of lying right to American faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's go over Trumps history of lying right to American faces.
    Go ahead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    need to make sure ST slovenian servers can handle that much data before proceeding tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    need to make sure ST slovenian servers can handle that much data before proceeding tbh
    Ok, I laughed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neh, you don't really want to discuss. I'd post but you'll just ignore and move on to next meme. It's your thing here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Durbin was lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Nielsen said she couldn’t specifically remember “the categorization of countries in Africa” because those gathered were speaking over each other and there was “a lot of rough talk.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dhs-secre...190837445.html

Looks like Chris is lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Nielsen said she couldn’t specifically remember “the categorization of countries in Africa” because those gathered were speaking over each other and there was “a lot of rough talk.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dhs-secre...190837445.html

Looks like Chris is lying.
    I've got Perdue,Cotton,Nielsen, and Trump. You've got Durbin who has a history of lying about these meetings

Looks like Durbin was lying. Now go home and get your f'n shinebox.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Durbin's not lying; he's the problem. Pretending other countries' trash is high-end goods is what is wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know why you guys are super defensive about whether he said this or not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comments on administration asking SC to rule on SF judge's DACA ruling:

We hear much about the uncertainty of different groups of illegal immigrants, not just "dreamers" and I am not without sympathy. I hope Congress does something, but it is for Congress to do. It wasn't for Obama to do or for the courts to do. And, again, while I am sympathetic to so called dreamers, the logic being used -- that it is not fair because they were brought to the United States involuntarily by their parents -- just proves the old saying that hard cases make bad law. Were someone to invade your own home without your permission and brought their five year old son with them, you would have every right to have all of them removed from your home because it is your home and you did not give permission. It is no good to say you can have all of them removed, except for the son because it wasn't his fault that his parents invaded your home. That is obvious. Well, America is the home and it belongs to its citizens who have the right to decide whether a stranger can come into the home and stay there and they do this through Congress which sets the rules for who can come in and who cannot. Congress was given what are called plenary powers to make uniform immigration laws, that is to say that they are absolute. The President cannot do it unilaterally. The courts cannot do it. I hope that Congress will do something, but that something better have some limitations to it or there will be many unhappy people, including those people who immigrated by the rules.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Comments on administration asking SC to rule on SF judge's DACA ruling:

We hear much about the uncertainty of different groups of illegal immigrants, not just "dreamers" and I am not without sympathy. I hope Congress does something, but it is for Congress to do. It wasn't for Obama to do or for the courts to do. And, again, while I am sympathetic to so called dreamers, the logic being used -- that it is not fair because they were brought to the United States involuntarily by their parents -- just proves the old saying that hard cases make bad law. Were someone to invade your own home without your permission and brought their five year old son with them, you would have every right to have all of them removed from your home because it is your home and you did not give permission. It is no good to say you can have all of them removed, except for the son because it wasn't his fault that his parents invaded your home. That is obvious. Well, America is the home and it belongs to its citizens who have the right to decide whether a stranger can come into the home and stay there and they do this through Congress which sets the rules for who can come in and who cannot. Congress was given what are called plenary powers to make uniform immigration laws, that is to say that they are absolute. The President cannot do it unilaterally. The courts cannot do it. I hope that Congress will do something, but that something better have some limitations to it or there will be many unhappy people, including those people who immigrated by the rules.
    lol home invasion

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Durbin was lying.

You didn't watch the whole thing, did you?

That was an enbarrassment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't watch the whole thing, did you?

That was an enbarrassment.
    If he saw Booker's abusing that white lady, Chris already has already mailed his white powder envelopes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got Perdue,Cotton,Nielsen, and Trump. You've got Durbin who has a history of lying about these meetings

You've got a history of lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Phew! Its a good thing Trump didn't say that thing that you said it was okay for him to say in the first place or you'd have to get critical toward him for the first time in history!

Bullet dodged!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Did you hear me use profanity?” Durbin asked.

“No, sir. Neither did I,” she said.

“Did Senator Graham use profanity?”

I did hear tough language from Senator Graham, yes,” she said.

Durbin explained that Graham had been citing Trump’s language

Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he said its fine!

If he didn't say its fine too!

What are we arguing about?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phew! Its a good thing Trump didn't say that thing that you said it was okay for him to say in the first place or you'd have to get critical toward him for the first time in history!

Bullet dodged!
    Just another fake news story that has backfired on the Left. I think it's funny that Trump is in the clear regardless of whether it was said or not. He may well be bulletproof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another fake news story that has backfired on the Left. I think it's funny that Trump is in the clear regardless of whether it was said or not. He may well be bulletproof.
    Well it would be thanks to semen shields such as yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know rite? I mean guys how hard is it to realize Trump's perfect?!?

If he does something its good if he doesn't do it thats good too!

When are people gonna realize that all political analysis of today should just be continually getting down on your knees and sucking Trump's until it pops in your face like Chrissy here does?!?

smh its not complicate people!

Thread Information