Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For 65+ million over the next 3 years? No thanks
    Im also pretty sure Lamarcus and Serge have some bad blood against each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For 65+ million over the next 3 years? No thanks
    I don't know money or cap situations. Soooooo my bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you're in a thread discussing trades so maybe you should tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wish the Spurs could trade patty but they can't, cause nobody else wants him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ed?share=other

The Orlando Magic are prime candidates to be sellers before the NBA's trade deadline, and Evan Fournier, Elfrid Payton and Mario Hezonja could all be put on the trade block.

According to Marc Stein of the New York Times, "Rival executives expect Jeff Weltman, Orlando’s new team president, to aggressively hunt for new homes for the likes of Fournier, Payton and Hezonja, given that Nikola Vucevic’s broken finger is likely to preclude dealing the center."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs don't have any tradeable assets, unfortunately. Either because they're awful (Danny, Kyle), their contract sucks (Gasol), the Spurs won't move them (Parker), or all of the above (Mills).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs don't have any tradeable assets, unfortunately. Either because they're awful (Danny, Kyle), their contract sucks (Gasol), the Spurs won't move them (Parker), or all of the above (Mills).
    Green and Anderson have plenty of value as expirings who are serviceable (at worst) rotation players. If the Spurs were sellers, I could see your point as neither is likely to net a first in a trade. But they damned sure can use those guys as a package with picks and "buy" almost anyone who's realistically on the market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green and Anderson have plenty of value as expirings who are serviceable (at worst) rotation players. If the Spurs were sellers, I could see your point as neither is likely to net a first in a trade. But they damned sure can use those guys as a package with picks and "buy" almost anyone who's realistically on the market.
    I disagree, but I would love to be wrong. We'll never know though as the Spurs almost never make moves at the deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree, but I would love to be wrong. We'll never know though as the Spurs almost never make moves at the deadline.
    I think there are two big hurdles for the team making a significant trade. The first is that PATFO wouldn't trade either of those guys, and especially not both and picks (which is what it would take to get an upgrade). The second is that the team won't take on long-term salary with Kawhi's extension looming, especially not something around Green's salary.

I was kicking around the idea of a Green and Kyle for Fournier trade (before seeing that Evan actually sucks and just happens to go off every time against SA), and his contract is really expensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Pincus EricPincus
    7m
    In converting Joel Bolomboy to an NBA contract from a two-way, prior to waiving him, the Milwaukee Bucks have a $22,248 hit on their cap @BBallInsiders basketballinsiders.com/milwaukee-buck…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills & Danny for Hill/Willy C Stein?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would have to throw in more than that to get WCS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would have to throw in more than that to get WCS.
    I'm not so sure. Kings were reportedly open to moving WCS several times. Not sure if that has changed but maybe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anderson for Larry Nance jr or
    Anderson for E.Payton or
    Anderson for Hollis Jefferson or
    Anderson for a bag of dog sounds like an even trade too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs like what they have...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not so sure. Kings were reportedly open to moving WCS several times. Not sure if that has changed but maybe
    the lakers were willing to move bynum, didnt mean they didnt want a haul

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    spurs haven't had chemistry all season. there's still time but i've thought this roster was... limited since the offseason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop won’t play Kawhi two games in a row, how the are we supposed to beat teams in a 7 game series?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    deandre + lou williams for tony + patty works straight up. but i'm sure the clippers want more and the spurs wouldn't move tony.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Addition by subtraction.

The same way RJ was in 12', when trading him opened up room for Kawhi to gain confidence & get in a groove.

That should happen with Mills & Forbes/Murray...but it wont..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deandre + lou williams for tony + patty works straight up. but i'm sure the clippers want more and the spurs wouldn't move tony.
    How are we going to fool the Clippers into trading for Patty. Unfortunately our games are all televised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lakers were willing to move bynum, didnt mean they didnt want a haul
    Well sure, but I’m not basing it on the willing to move part. I’m basing it on what was reported they were willing to move him for and it did not come off as requesting a “haul”. Could that have changed? Sure, but I’m just saying that getting rid of Hills bigger annual salary for Mills (good locker room guy) and Danny’s expiring might be enough to part with WCS.

But of course they may want a pick as well. Who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would hate to lose Danny... Bryn is nice and all, but I have seen enough of him as a wing to last me a lifetime... it isn't even his fault... Danny cannot be the price of dumping Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would hate to lose Danny... Bryn is nice and all, but I have seen enough of him as a wing to last me a lifetime... it isn't even his fault... Danny cannot be the price of dumping Mills.
    Hill/Forbes replaces Mills and Murray/Forbes/White replaces Danny. Then SA adds an actual young big with more than a pulse to the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hill/Forbes replaces Mills and Murray/Forbes/White replaces Danny. Then SA adds an actual young big with more than a pulse to the team.
    maybe White can do the best hustle impersonation for Danny... but as it is Pop hasn't played him enough. I think he has the most hustle of the 3... Murray is just a completely different player offensively than Danny is, wouldn't fit in the same way.

I just really can't take Forbes as a wing tbqh with you... and I like WCS a lot. As I said, not even his fault.

Perhaps I will whine for Danny but get over it in time... would prefer Mills and Tony both were dumped personally. I know you are a Tony fan.

Thread Information