Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So w/ the NBA Trade Deadline fast approaching, do Spurs make a move? Maybe add some SG/SF depth with the injuries to Kawhi, Green, and Gay - maybe attempt to offload one of their many 6-4 and under PG/SG combos in the process?

NBA deadline is 27 days away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs wanna pretend to contend they need a legitimate third big if they plan to keep starting Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we need is health

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they do nothing per sports grind. Will weather the GS storm and then see what they got in a year or two. I think they'll try to make moves but no one wants to help the spurs out. Unless they wanna move Aldridge now I don't see anything happening.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Spurs could use some SG/SF depth off the bench and Atlanta is rumored to be seeking a 2nd rounder for Belinelli tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty + Gasol + a pick or 2 for Deandre Jordan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan of the Cavs-Warriors rivalry. I dislike both squad but there is no trade short of acquiring a talent like Anthony Davis or Demarcus Cousins that would allow the Cavs to compete with the Warriors. Warriors will sweep the Cavs if they meet up again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are unlikely to make significant moves due to the types of contracts they have, but for the sake of discussion it should be stickied somewhere that Aldridge cannot be traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty + Gasol + a pick or 2 for Deandre Jordan
    Why would the Clippers take on $60mil of guaranteed money? Because of a late first round pick?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fatty Mills for a 99cent bag of hot cheetos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously don't understand the Patty Mills hate... He's been nuttin but a 1st class teammate since he's been here. His towel waving on the bench, if someone falls he's the 1st to help pick them up, never complains, and tries his ass off. An all you disloyal, made, pussy, fair weather mutha as talk about is trading him or getting rid of him cuz the FO gave him 50mil at 12:01am on the 1st day of signing. What was he pose to do, not take it!?!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously don't understand the Patty Mills hate... He's been nuttin but a 1st class teammate since he's been here. His towel waving on the bench, if someone falls he's the 1st to help pick them up, never complains, and tries his ass off. An all you disloyal, made, pussy, fair weather mutha as talk about is trading him or getting rid of him cuz the FO gave him 50mil at 12:01am on the 1st day of signing. What was he pose to do, not take it!?!
    Stfu got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeAndre is intriguing but will Spurs gut out to get him? He is a good teammate, his FT has been improving. I think he is a good prospect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Willie Hernangomez for Bryn Forbes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Willie Hernangomez for Bryn Forbes?
    Would do it if Paul were better. Bryn has been too important to trade. Plus I doubt the Knicks would accept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills did not work out after contract
    Look at his body before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs wanna pretend to contend they need a legitimate third big if they plan to keep starting Gasol.
    wait for a brook lopez buyout?

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeAndre is intriguing but will Spurs gut out to get him? He is a good teammate, his FT has been improving. I think he is a good prospect
    Maybe when he’s 36 w/ no more hops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the Spurs moving Danny Green if they can get something they consider of equal return/need. I think it depends if they are going to try to re-sign him. No way they dump Patty, Pau, Parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last time the Spurs did a significant move in Jan/Feb before the tradeline?

IDK...I guess they like to work in offseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Melt and a side of fries for Raymond Felton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So w/ the NBA Trade Deadline fast approaching, do Spurs make a move? Maybe add some SG/SF depth with the injuries to Kawhi, Green, and Gay - maybe attempt to offload one of their many 6-4 and under PG/SG combos in the process?

NBA deadline is 27 days away.

Due to injuries, this team has not jelled, making it easier to trade and incorporate a new person in the rotation without losing the nonexistent chemistry. That said, Spurs prefer shopping the bargain bin during buyout season, so I highly doubt any trades will happen. I doubt they can get a 2/3 in a trade as it is the scarcest commodity and therefore the highest asking price. If there is a trade, I would suppose it’s a big man to bolster are aging center, who has been great this year, but at his age, and given how bad his back up is, a position that could be improved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anderson for Larry Nance Jr..

Problem solved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills & rights to Milutinov or a pick in 2019 (if needed) to Charlotte for Jeremy Lamb, MCW ( just waive him).

Hornets get their much needed back up PG (they don't have one -- MCW doesn't count since he's not a NBA player) and insurance in case Kemba walks after next season.

Spurs get one of most underrated wings in the NBA who has another year on his deal after this year. Gives Spurs competent wing insurance since Manu may retire and Danny's Free Agency this summer. Also gives Spurs incredible lineup flexibility this year against the teams that matter.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 01-13-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Thread Information