Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut him down, this roster isn’t good enough to beat GSW or HOU even with a healthy rudy and kawhi.

spurs shoulda blown it up before the trade deadline like i said. props to the cavs for having the balls to improve.
    assets and leverage are more important than balls when it comes to NBA trades.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    assets are more important than balls when it comes to NBA trades.
    if the cavs managed to get rid of their trash the spurs could’ve got something for la, tony’s expiring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has access to players and their families like no one in SA.

Jeff McDonald and other SA guys don't and won't ever have it since they're PATFO voice on media, players aren't stupid and already know it.

That's why he was the first to talk about LMA being unhappy and was the first to say that PATFO would make a big mistake if they want to have the same realtionship Pop/RC had with Tim. Tim and Pop were like family, that's unrepeatable.

Also, I trust Young since he was the only one who said that Kawhi doesn't want out, doesn't want to play GM, he only cares about play basketaball "He comes to work, wants to be great, and goes home with his family and friends".
    I agree with you about Young. He was also more plugged in with Simmons agent last summer than any of the other local media. I do get the impression he is more tuned in with the players than any of the other reporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yikes yeah, I totally misrepresented what I read, totally my bad seeing it's on the bad side of the spectrum when it comes to tendinpathy. The disease itself can be degenerative if it's bad enough. That's why I'm on the "sit him out and get him rest, try again next year" camp though. I don't want that to become degenerative (if it's not already, dunno).

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/m...-next-for-him/
    Whew! I am glad it isn't (hopefully) degenerative. And I agree, he shouldn't play unless he is 100%. But if he is 100%, you have to play him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut him down, this roster isn’t good enough to beat GSW or HOU even with a healthy rudy and kawhi.

spurs shoulda blown it up before the trade deadline like i said. props to the cavs for having the balls to improve.
    Yeah this is 2010 again, lots of old players and scrubs who cant help... turd season.
    Actually this is worse than 2011 at least Duncan Parker and Manu were young, now we only have Kiki who is injured and LMA who will probably ask for a trade ASAP.
    If LMAO leaves we are full of scrubs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this is 2010 again, lots of old players and scrubs who cant help... turd season.
    Actually this is worse than 2011 at least Duncan Parker and Manu were young, now we only have Kiki who is injured and LMA who will probably ask for a trade ASAP.
    If LMAO leaves we are full of scrubs.
    I was watching some First Take and heard Bosh say he was still available. , at this point he definitely can’t be worse than Joff. I’d say he would be the 2nd best big on the team. I know it’s a risk but it’s his life and he wants to play. I’d hate to see one of the contenders take a chance and pick him up and he turns out to be healthy enough to contribute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was watching some First Take and heard Bosh say he was still available. , at this point he definitely can’t be worse than Joff. I’d say he would be the 2nd best big on the team. I know it’s a risk but it’s his life and he wants to play. I’d hate to see one of the contenders take a chance and pick him up and he turns out to be healthy enough to contribute.
    Meh.. Joff is averaging 26/11 on 80% shooting in his last 1 game (s). Bosh can't give us that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh.. Joff is averaging 26/11 on 80% shooting in his last 1 game (s). Bosh can't give us that
    True!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but I dont know how Bosh is doing in the health department.
    Anyway, this and 2010 are the most ugly seasons in Spurs modern history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry if anything like this has already been posted but I haven't been able to read the board in a few days and have just a few minutes to post before I have to pretend to work...

Dallas radio host, who is a big spurs fan, just said he spoke to a source he has with in the spurs. This is what he was told about the kawhi injury

- There is serious angst amongst the spurs and kawhi over the injury. Kawhi feels the spurs mishandled the injury last year and is now using his own doctors for treatment

- Because he's not using team doctors the spurs have been silent about him bc they don't have much information themselves and are kinda in the dark

- The reports they have are not good. They are saying it's severe tendinitis and are using words like diseased and degenerative

- There is real fear that kawhi will never be able to play 82 games again and that he will likely deal with this for the rest of his career.

- Finally, he said he was told to expect kawhi to be out at least 4 to 5 weeks this go around.

So yeah. That's the info he dropped. Hes not a random dude and I fully trust he has sources that are in the know on this stuff. If it's all true 5uts super depressing
    Bump... As much as they questioned you, I am grateful you shared this. Turns out 4-5 weeks wasn’t enough but the rest of what you posted concerning the injury still stands...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry if anything like this has already been posted but I haven't been able to read the board in a few days and have just a few minutes to post before I have to pretend to work...

Dallas radio host, who is a big spurs fan, just said he spoke to a source he has with in the spurs. This is what he was told about the kawhi injury

- There is serious angst amongst the spurs and kawhi over the injury. Kawhi feels the spurs mishandled the injury last year and is now using his own doctors for treatment

- Because he's not using team doctors the spurs have been silent about him bc they don't have much information themselves and are kinda in the dark

- The reports they have are not good. They are saying it's severe tendinitis and are using words like diseased and degenerative

- There is real fear that kawhi will never be able to play 82 games again and that he will likely deal with this for the rest of his career.

- Finally, he said he was told to expect kawhi to be out at least 4 to 5 weeks this go around.

So yeah. That's the info he dropped. Hes not a random dude and I fully trust he has sources that are in the know on this stuff. If it's all true 5uts super depressing
    Huh... must had been your post where I read that it was degenerative.

With so much information and misinformation being thrown around especially from a month plus ago, it’s easy to lose track.

Thread Information