Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I replied to a guy asking if Kawhi's "soft" "doesn't want to play"...I bold the part that answers his questions
    Ah my bad. I didn't see the multiquote, just saw mine. There's a lot of (as usual)blame game stuff happening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta call out ElNono here too.
    why? the only thing I said was that the Spurs needed to talk straight about Kawhi's injury, not the BS that he's 'probable' then gets pulled after warmups. That's a ty bait and switch for the fans.

This is the right thing to do, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah my bad. I didn't see the multiquote, just saw mine.
    All fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? the only thing I said was that the Spurs needed to talk straight about Kawhi's injury, not the BS that he's 'probable' then gets pulled after warmups. That's a ty bait and switch for the fans.

lol snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, TBH, what's even more sad is that we still have LMA, but the overall consensus is that's a lost season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People said the same about Curry just a few years ago.

The same with KD and Russ after the six surgeries they needed...KD had 3 just in his foot

Don't be silly to say cold, gastroenteritis, dental procedure, pink eye are basketball injuries.

Kawhi had only two injuries that made him to miss +10 games in seven years. Broken hand and this quad injury.

About hands...He didn't have a surgery, he got fully recovered and shot 50-44-87 in 2016 so it didn't affect his shooting form at all.

He has only one injury that seems very problematic but again I wouldn't call Curry/Russ/KD injury-prone these days.
    Exactly.. With his upside being so huge, you have to wait and see and hope for the best. You are not getting anything for him in a trade that could meet the potential of what this man is capable of doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is not right. You can tell when he goes rim, he doesn't plant hard. It's only about 65%. He has very little lift, and when he does plant hard it, he lands gingerly and doesn't sprint back hard. It's a slow run.

Now with that said, he's either ready to come back and play serious minutes, or sit his ass on the bench. There is a 2-4 game initial feel out period, but after that, you're either good to go and the minutes start increasing, or your not ready. Babying him for a month while playing live nba games is dumb.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You always go on and on about Pop babying Kawhi and not playing him starter minutes right off the bat.

Nice deflect though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should we tank the rest of the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edit wrong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really horrible news! At least fans buying tickets will know he’s not playing....some silver lining eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, TBH, what's even more sad is that we still have LMA, but the overall consensus is that's a lost season
    Son, when HOU lost Harden, they still had CP3 and have lost a ton of games. You take of Lebron and CLE isn’t a playoff team in the East and they still have Love.

Without Kawhi for all but 9 games LMA is leading this team to another 50+ wins and has them in the top 3 in the West. SA fans are pessimistic and really ungrateful IMO.

SA is definitely making lemonade from a bad situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have tickets to see them against Philly next week. Shoulda known Kawhi would be out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing disaster this season has been. The front-office has been dead quiet on any details regarding how this whole debacle started. Kawhi made out of ing glass smhhh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should we tank the rest of the season
    Yes. May as well just tank to the 7th or 8th seed and let the Warriors rape us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, when HOU lost Harden, they still had CP3 and have lost a ton of games. You take of Lebron and CLE isn’t a playoff team in the East and they still have Love.

Without Kawhi for all but 9 games LMA is leading this team to another 50+ wins and has them in the top 3 in the West. SA fans are pessimistic and really ungrateful IMO.

Wont matter if they win 50 games and lose in the 1st round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wont matter if they win 50 games and lose in the 1st round.
    Uh ok. What are they supposed to do? Make Kawhi magically heal? If Harden goes down, HOU is out in the first round. If Lebron goes down, CLE is out of the playoffs. LMA has them doing better than any other team besides GS would do if they lost their Kawhi level player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always go on and on about Pop babying Kawhi and not playing him starter minutes right off the bat.

Nice deflect though.
    If he's cleared to play by the medical staff, he should play all the mins needed. Otherwise, he's not healthy enough to play. What's so complicated about that?

Clearly he's not healthy, so they should just shut him down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

there's also that thing about LMA really shrinking in the playoffs, tbh... but yeah, he's had a heck of a regular season so far, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's also that thing about LMA really shrinking in the playoffs, tbh... but yeah, he's had a heck of a regular season so far, IMO
    GS makes a lot of people shrink tbh...But I remember with no Kawhi LMA put HOU in the grave.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's cleared to play by the medical staff, he should play all the mins needed. Otherwise, he's not healthy enough to play. What's so complicated about that?

Clearly he's not healthy, so they should just shut him down.
    This is sports brah.

You should know from any sport, that coming back from injury, you play less minutes.

Obviously you need to understand that aspect of sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS makes a lot of people shrink tbh...But I remember with no Kawhi LMA put HOU in the grave.
    And he's been way better than last season, tbh... he just needs to figure out that matchup...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is sports brah.

You should know from any sport, that coming back from injury, you play less minutes.

Obviously you need to understand that aspect of sports.
    brah, I'm watching the same sports are you are, and Poop is the only one micromanaging this injury recovery ...

And at the end of the day, all that rest, was for naught.... he should just stop pretending he controls something he does not.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brah, I'm watching the same sports are you are, and Poop is the only one micromanaging this injury recovery ...

And at the end of the day, all that rest, was for naught.... he should just stop pretending he controls something he does not.
    Thanks for proving my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving my point.
    so why do you bring me up? My beef is with Poop, and this thread proves my point nicely... all that micromanaging was for

Thread Information