Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, my own company? lol who calls it that, not us tattooers unless you're some sort of conglomerate distributor or the like. doing ink? lmao you sound like a ing loser like the type i used to have to deal with in a few shops i used to work at. and you're discussing licensing on a subject you know absolutely nothing about.

ahahahahahaha you got a ing complex dude.
    Your refutation is that people in your industry don't call their businesses companies?

I just quoted the portion stating all tattoo businesses have to be licensed. You can rant all you like but you are going to have to do better than this weak to be compelling. You being ignorant of something is not a novel concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy attacking these posts like a at a gangbang who’s paid by the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Coming out of the woodwork? Where you getting that fam?

I’m just chilling here, reading some posts, watching you get needlessly personal with other posters in a totally non-creepy/totally healthy way. Keep it up fam
    The whole fam thing and our history belies this narrative, Crayola. You are trying too hard and it comes across as plastic.

I do like how you give calf tats and sr21 a pass for them going personal. I sure should take you seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your refutation is that people in your industry don't call their businesses companies?... I just quoted the portion stating all tattoo businesses have to be licensed...
    you want to argue for arguing sake huh? are you a chick? i'm starting to believe so...

you're the one ranting about you have no clue about at all. bet you'd cry under the needle. you def sound like a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something something something something something, dim
    You’re gonna have to do better than call me a crayon to get any real traction here fam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole fam thing and our history belies this narrative, Crayola. You are trying too hard and it comes across as plastic.

I do like how you give calf tats and sr21 a pass for them going personal. I sure should take you seriously.
    And ing lol. Our history? Have we been dating, because I missed that fam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yo gylumps, how's your sister's ty tattoo on her arm after all these yrs? should've come to me instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a diva with a complex. what's new?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a weird tangent.

I was talking about how in the past you would try to appeal to authority claiming that you were a lawyer. After arguing with you for a while and seeing your critical thinking and argumentation skills I asked you if you wrote your briefs in crayon and dubbed you Counselor Crayola. That is about the whole of it.

I know you like to tell yourself that you don't care but whenever I get into it with other's you just cannot help yourself and sure enough here you are once again. Darrin, chucho, and kori do it too. You guys are a dime a dozen frankly and make for a great group of guys. Peas in a pod.

I must say that I liked your entrance this time calling me fam like a cliche juvenile hoodrat degenerate trying to start and then coming with this line about how you don't care. High comedy really and thanks for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you want to argue for arguing sake huh? are you a chick? i'm starting to believe so...

you're the one ranting about you have no clue about at all. bet you'd cry under the needle. you def sound like a .
    So you went for even less. Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you went for even less. Nice.
    what are you even going on about? gylumps you're pathetic man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Ryan made a deal with a few Dems and the Freedom caucus to get a 4 week extension on the debt ceiling. It now goes to the senate who has about 24 hours to get something done.

They could not even agree to vote on the issue on Thursday and we will just have to see what happens on Friday and the midnight deadline. There are senators from both parties who are intractable with Lindsey Graham stating, "I'm not going to vote for 30 days more of chaos."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gylumpkins... tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are you even going on about? gylumps you're pathetic man.
    Unsurprising you cannot keep up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unsurprising you cannot keep up.
    unsurprising whatever the you're going on about you can't clearly explain and thus you choose to dodge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a weird tangent.

I was talking about how in the past you would try to appeal to authority claiming that you were a lawyer. After arguing with you for a while and seeing your critical thinking and argumentation skills I asked you if you wrote your briefs in crayon and dubbed you Counselor Crayola. That is about the whole of it.

I know you like to tell yourself that you don't care but whenever I get into it with other's you just cannot help yourself and sure enough here you are once again. Darrin, chucho, and kori do it too. You guys are a dime a dozen frankly and make for a great group of guys. Peas in a pod.

I must say that I liked your entrance this time calling me fam like a cliche juvenile hoodrat degenerate trying to start and then coming with this line about how you don't care. High comedy really and thanks for that.
    LOL, you know you go on these rants for self affirmation. Bloated language, snide remarks, faux elitism and smileys don't hide your plexi-glass aura, dim. You're insecure and not this complex, intelligent, important individual you project here.

You come here, get on by everyone from fellow Leftists to guys like Tats and that's probably how it is for you in reality- an unlikable who always has to tell himself soemthing to make any forward progress. You're not very smar and you're as likeable as venereal disease.

Now tell me how I'm raging with an 11 sentence post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can also tag me for some typos. You need all you can get, dim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unsurprising whatever the you're going on about you can't clearly explain and thus you choose to dodge.
    Just click the quotes and follow it yourself. I am not going to make up for your poor reading comprehension, dim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just click the quotes and follow it yourself. I am not going to make up for your poor reading comprehension, dim.
    nah i read your bs. i called you out on your bs. now you want me to step in your bs some more? nah.

look, to own the business i operate it has to be licensed. that right there should've been the end all. then you want to act like you know everything, as usual, and actually debate me about this and try and put me down about a business i have been solely operating on my own for damn near 2 1/2 yrs? you're nuts and as Chucho said, "You're not very smart and you're as likeable as venereal disease."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah i read your bs. i called you out on your bs. now you want me to step in your bs some more? nah.

look, to own the business i operate it has to be licensed. that right there should've been the end all. then you want to act like you know everything, as usual, and actually debate me about this and try and put me down about a business i have been solely operating on my own for damn near 2 1/2 yrs? you're nuts and as Chucho said, "You're not very smart and you're as likeable as venereal disease."
    I quoted the statute. You posture. It is entertaining. And yes, I know chucho has a hardon for me too. He's had it for years at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I showed how they are demonstrated through your action. Your blanket dismissal is nothing in the face of that. Like I said, I hope you do better in your written arguments for court. Your here is not compelling in the least

And you need to show how the difference in the Senate is substantive in the way you want it to be. In 2013, the GOP house was able to shut things down all by itself. I fail to see how a GOP senate in the picture now makes the situation better. You think Reid and the democrats would have tarried on a bill sent across the hall to avert the shutdown?

Of course not but as the article I posted here illustrates, the GOP Senate has its own issues. You still don't seem to grasp that all that was done today was with the House.
    in hindsight, you should take your own advice and read up on what went down in 2013. might bring some clarity here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I quoted the statute. You posture. It is entertaining. And yes, I know chucho has a hardon for me too. He's had it for years at this point.
    what's entertaining is a dumb as yourself thinking he knows everything. you're pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the pres who had "Art of the Deal" ghost written for him really going to shut down the government?

lol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Democrats should probably take this current offer to get the CHIP funding for six years. Then do it all over again in four weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in hindsight, you should take your own advice and read up on what went down in 2013. might bring some clarity here
    Senate still has no deal. That was not an issue in 2013. That was the point I was making.

If you have an argument to make then make it but you have nothing, we both know it.

Thread Information