Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy who calls soros a jewish nazi
    i don't remember hearing miller, out of his own mouth, claim to have gone confiscating property from soon to be death camp goers but that's none of my business anyhow...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw SR, why so hard up to suck the of the devil? those that think it's ok for that evil sob to breathe another breath are just as ed up as he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jewish KKK? IMPOSSIBLE

jewish Nazi? STOP DEFENDING HIM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jewish KKK? IMPOSSIBLE

jewish Nazi? STOP DEFENDING HIM

answer me this, if soros can't be a "nazi" per se, then how is it all these white men in the USA are nazis? i mean, none of these white men walked side by side with nazi's like soros did, none of them confiscated property like soros helped with, none of them were even around back in the 40's and yet soros was. oh yeah, i forgot soros was just trying to "survive". is he trying to "survive" now by orchestrating regime change worldwide, lobbying to open borders, dumping huge sums of $ into "protests" that turn into riots, etc???? that dude and anyone who wants to turn a blind eye to him like yourself. yall are both s .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    answer me this, if soros can't be a "nazi" per se, then how is it all these white men in the USA are nazis? i mean, none of these white men walked side by side with nazi's like soros did, none of them confiscated property like soros helped with, none of them were even around back in the 40's and yet soros was.
    lol. asked and answered in that other thread when this whole conspiracy was dealt with
    oh yeah, i forgot soros was just trying to "survive". is he trying to "survive" now by orchestrating regime change worldwide, lobbying to open borders, dumping huge sums of $ into "protests" that turn into riots, etc???? that dude and anyone who wants to turn a blind eye to him like yourself. yall are both s .
    yeah nothing says nazi like opening borders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. asked and answered in that other thread when this whole conspiracy was dealt with

yeah nothing says nazi like opening borders
    nah and nah...

open borders isn't just some utopia bs he has in mind. don't act stupid about this even though that's what you're doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he's right, tbh.

democrats have to realize that they dont control right now... they have to bargain and not just hold out for a perfect deal. they're not in that position

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he's right, tbh.

democrats have to realize that they dont control right now... they have to bargain and not just hold out for a perfect deal. they're not in that position
    hopefully they do hold out and that deal comes off the table. that bs illegal program!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully they do hold out and that deal comes off the table. that bs illegal program!
    Uhhh...its only illegal if the president does it by executive order. Its perfectly legal if congress passes it. Thats why Trump was correct to end Obamas executive order and,send it back to congress where it belongs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is sad, because I think a lot of people are sold on the 12 year plan for over 2 million 'dreamers.' Dems taking their ball and going home does absolutely nothing.
    .'.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he's right, tbh.

With 80% of Americans pro-DACA, Dems demand clean DACA, no ing wall, or shut down govt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is sad, because I think a lot of people are sold on the 12 year plan for over 2 million 'dreamers.' Dems taking their ball and going home does absolutely nothing.
    .'.
    it's all smoke and mirrors. the dems don't give a about them "dreamers" just like they don't give a about Americans. they create smoke by blowing issues like this out of proportion and placing blame on the other side while disregarding the law altogether to further the narrative that DJT is racist, etc... then when there's a deal for 3+ times the amount asked for they still balk at it as if they're getting the end of the deal. the mirror aspect of this all is their projection of their hatred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With 80% of Americans pro-DACA, Dems demand clean DACA, no ing wall, or shut down govt
    80% lmao whatever... let's see this poll of all citizens!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80% lmao whatever... let's see this poll of all citizens!
    i dont think you know how polls work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think you know how polls work
    i don't think you know what real polls are. they aren't 300+ million people at 80% acceptance. more like, we polled our 5 interns and all of those 20 yr olds love the idea of opening the flood gates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't think you know what real polls are. they aren't 300+ million people at 80% acceptance. more like, we polled our 5 interns and all of those 20 yr olds love the idea of opening the flood gates.
    thank you for confirming that you don't know how polls work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank you for confirming that you don't know how polls work
    i know most of them are utter bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems not jumping at this deal only proves that they prefer the chain migration/diversity lottery over the DACA-eligible people. The former will let in a lot more eventual Democrat voters than this 1+ million.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems not jumping at this deal only proves that they prefer the chain migration/diversity lottery over the DACA-eligible people. The former will let in a lot more eventual Democrat voters than this 1+ million.

they don't actually care at all about the people nor us legal citizens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they don't actually care at all about the people nor us legal citizens.
    True - only getting/staying in power

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know most of them are utter bull .

You act like 30% chance is .03% chance. Should have posted the HuffPo and Princeton ones that gave him like 1% chance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also those are all predictive models that took the polls and used them to predict the future not the polls themselves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like 30% chance is .03% chance. Should have posted the HuffPo and Princeton ones that gave him like 1% chance
    no actually i pulled the 1st google image i found. i don't have to research to know how pathetic polling was for the 2016 presidential race. everyone is still sucking HRC's wrinkly old .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i don't remember hearing miller, out of his own mouth, claim to have gone confiscating property from soon to be death camp goers but that's none of my business anyhow...
    Yeah, Soros didn't say that either.

Why do you lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Soros didn't say that either.

Why do you lie?
    why are you so hard up to support a nazi? nazi sympathizer!

Thread Information