Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were playing in a pile of leaves in the street.

You were ignorant of that fact.

That doesn't make it go away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You were ignorant of that fact.

That doesn't make it go away.
    you still don't get it do you re ? illegal is illegal is illegal. if she wasn't here illegally we wouldn't even have this discourse we're having right now. refuse to agree all you want but it doesn't disprove what i stated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you still don't get it do you re ? illegal is illegal is illegal. if she wasn't here illegally we wouldn't even have this discourse we're having right now. refuse to agree all you want but it doesn't disprove what i stated.
    Sure -- and if there hadn't been a pile of leaves in the street, those kids would be alive today.

Rant all you want, it doesn't disprove what I stated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure -- and if there hadn't been a pile of leaves in the street, those kids would be alive today.

Rant all you want, it doesn't disprove what I stated.
    for once, stand up for your own. be a ing AMERICAN! i know you're not much of a man so i have little faith in you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't hear the screams. He didn't have to go to the funeral. He doesn't have to live with it. Easy to point fingers imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't hear the screams. He didn't have to go to the funeral. He doesn't have to live with it. Easy to point fingers imo
    exactly. plus he's spoon fed the mental illness daily and has bought into fully. him and those like him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    for once, stand up for your own. be a ing AMERICAN! i know you're not much of a man so i have little faith in you.
    You're standing up and being 'murican by ranting on a message board about "dog eating s."

The parents did all that. They didn't even want the driver to go to jail.

Maybe you can get in touch with them and start berating them for not being ing AMERICANS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're standing up and being 'murican by ranting on a message board about "dog eating s.
    i'm AMERICAN because i am. i don't have to stand up to prove anything. i am AMERICAN by blood, by being born here, by loving my nation, by hoping for a brighter future for all citizens here, and by doing my part to contribute to society. there's nothing i need to do to prove how AMERICAN i am.

you on the other hand... i think you gave up or gave in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'm AMERICAN because i am. i don't have to stand up to prove anything. i am AMERICAN by blood, by being born here, by loving my nation, by hoping for a brighter future for all citizens here, and by doing my part to contribute to society. there's nothing i need to do to prove how AMERICAN i am.

Nope. I feel the same. I just don't require myself to hate people who aren't like me. That's the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monday Bloody Monday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're American because you were lucky enough to be born on this side of an imaginary line.

The rest of that are things that can and are being done by people you want to deport because "illegal is illegal".

I bet there are a number of people in danger of getting deported that offer more value to our society than a person who draws cartoons on skin for a living.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're American because you were lucky enough to be born on this side of an imaginary line.

The rest of that are things that can and are being done by people you want to deport because "illegal is illegal".

I bet there are a number of people in danger of getting deported that offer more value to our society than a person who draws cartoons on skin for a living.
    Tavistock did a number on you, look at you running amok like a good mind controlled slave. Those aren’t really your opinions you just think they are. Then again, this could be an extension of your cuck fetish into other areas such as nation and politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Other guys ing your wife, other peoples ing your nation, strong parallels imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascinating

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fascistinating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look what you did there

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I did I did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good talk

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah scrah have a good day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm American. It's always a good day

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm American. It's always a good day
    White male 'murcuns have it best, everybody else is ed in some way(s)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Objectively, you gotta be blind as or distracted if you hit someone in a pile of leaves. Piles of leaves aren't in middle of streets and you're gonna notice more than one kid playing in a pile. And if the pile is that big, no one drives right through a pile of leaves.

I just can't see how there's a pile of leaves so big with kids playing in it that she drives fast enough into it to kill multiple kids. Maybe because she's female?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Objectively, you gotta be blind as or distracted if you hit someone in a pile of leaves. Piles of leaves aren't in middle of streets and you're gonna notice more than one kid playing in a pile. And if the pile is that big, no one drives right through a pile of leaves.

I just can't see how there's a pile of leaves so big with kids playing in it that she drives fast enough into it to kill multiple kids. Maybe because she's female?
    So objectively you're saying she murdered her neighbor kids on a whim?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So objectively you're saying she murdered her neighbor kids on a whim?
    I'm saying she wasn't paying attention in some form or fashion, she was driving way to fast for pulling up to a curb or where a pile of leaves would be or she is blind as for not seeing these kids playing in a pile of leaves.

Thread Information