San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Kock Sucking Brothers.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate

And that’s why we call them cuckservatives. They cuck their base on every issue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melania’s Parents Appear to Have Used ‘Chain Migration’ System Trump Attacks

first lady’s father and mother reportedly appear to have used the “chain migration” system — the same program Donald Trump has called to end.

While it is unknown when exactly Melania’s parents Viktor Knavs and Amalija Knavs entered the US from Slovenia and became legal residents, the Washington Post reports the couple are nearing official citizenship status.

Additionally, an immigration expert told the newspaper that the first lady’s parents may have had to use the “chain” system to come to America.

That would be the logical way to do it, the preferred way to do it and possibly the only way to do it under the facts that I know,” said immigration lawyer David Leopold.

Immigration attorney Michael Wildes said the two were “lawfully admitted” into America, but declined to comment on whether or not they used the “chain migration” process.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/mela...trump-attacks/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and/or Republicans have never been against legal immigration and claiming otherwise is just ignorant.

the last 5 or so posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the last 5 or so posts
    That doesnt even make sense. Nobody is against legal immigration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesnt even make sense. Nobody is against legal immigration.
    would you say that a plan to reduce legal immigration reflects an anti-immigration position?

or similarly, would a plan to reduce legal gun ownership reflect an anti-gun position?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would you say that a plan to reduce legal immigration reflects an anti-immigration position?

or similarly, would a plan to reduce legal gun ownership reflect an anti-gun position?
    Who says the numbers would change? Its just a baseless claim by blue team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no law details so its impossible to have a numeric evaluation of results.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash/Miller plan to reduce legal immigration dramatically, and to impose "merit" requirements is plainly xenophobic.

and who's gonna pick the fruit, nuts, veg, build houses, roads if manual laborers are excluded because they are merit-less?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is nothing wrong with registered green cards for agricultural labor, etc. You can have those if you control the borders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's going to pick the fruit has to be the most racist and dumbest argument ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We're enforcing the laws enacted by Congress."

"The last 8 years we weren't allowed to enforce the laws on the books." (Thanks Obama! )

"If these Senators were really concerned about my scarce resources they would let me back in to the jail."

ICE COLD!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the government was shut down, in part over DACA, they were obstructionists

when they dropped that demand and GOP wont play ball, now its democrats fault for not sticking to their guns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when the government was shut down, in part over DACA, they were obstructionists

when they dropped that demand and GOP wont play ball, now its democrats fault for not sticking to their guns
    That was all Schumer. It was personal imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump threatens to pull his ICE agents out of California as punishment or something

Donald Trump is threatening to punish (?) California—home to the nation’s largest population of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients and undo ented immigrants overall—by pulling his Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) mass deportation agents out of the state over its recent efforts to wall off his hate:

“Frankly, it’s a disgrace, the sanctuary city situation,” Trump said at the White House.

If the administration were to remove Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials from California,

the state would be “begging” for them to come back, he said.

“I’m thinking about doing it.”

ICE’s acting director, mass deportation architect and all-around asshole Thomas Homan

has promised to escalate raids in the state, efforts to confirm Trump’s promise don’t seem too promising:

A spokeswoman for ICE referred questions about ICE to the White House.

A White House spokeswoman referred questions to the Department of Homeland Security,
    which houses ICE, and the Department of Justice.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/22/1743934/-Trump-threatens-to-pull-his-ICE-agents-out-of-California-as-punishment-or-something?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boots just catching up with last weeks news, only now with the proper spin and vitriol. I usually just keep scrolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday dealt a setback to President Donald Trump, requiring his administration to maintain protections he has sought to end for hundreds of thousands of immigrants brought illegally into the United States as children.

The justices refused to hear the administration's appeal of a federal judge's Jan. 9 injunction that halted Trump's move to rescind a program that benefits immigrants known as "Dreamers" implemented in 2012 by his Democratic predecessor, Barack Obama. Under the Republican president's action, the protections were due to start phasing out beginning in March.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-c...143716612.html
    Lol trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why Repugs/oligarchy are rapidly polluting, corrupting the Fed appelate with exreme right wing, and/or incompetent ideologues because so few cases get past the appellate into SCOTUS, so that appeals decisions are nearly always defnitive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a procedural ruling. trump tried to appeal from district court all the way to SCOTUS without going through appellate court first. SCOTUS said no dice, so they're gonna have to go through appellate court first.

in the short term that just means lower court's ruling will stand until there's another order saying otherwise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Supreme Court Refuses To Let Trump Kill DACA. That's Actually A Political Win For Trump. Here's Why.

On Monday, the Supreme Court announced that it would not intervene to stay the lower court ruling temporarily blocking the implementation of President Trump’s termination of the Obama administration executive amnesty. Renewals of approximately 700,000 deportation waivers for illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children would have ended on March 5. Now, under the continued Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, those waivers will remain available. The Supreme Court did request that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals “act expeditiously to decide this case.”

That’s not an unusual ruling — it would be unusual for the Supreme Court to step in to prevent a ruling from the courts of appeals. As NBC News notes:

The Supreme Court has agreed only about a dozen times in the past century to take a case immediately and bypass the federal appeals courts, usually involving a national emergency, such as nationwide strikes in the steel and coal industries. … Monday's action by the Supreme Court leaves the DACA challenge pending before the California appeals court, where it is in the very early stages. The Justice Department has said it would take at least another year to get back to the Supreme Court for a decision on DACA's future.

Immigration activists are cheering the decision as a temporary stay of execution. And it is.

But the Supreme Court’s rejection is actually a win for the Trump administration politically, too. That’s because the Trump administration will not have to start deporting DREAMers — so no nasty headlines about Trump cruelty. And meanwhile, the Trump administration will be able to claim to its supporters that it did everything in its power to stop DACA, but was thwarted by leftist courts. In essence, Trump will be able to leave DACA in place while claiming he’s attempted everything to stop DACA. That, of course, isn’t true. The Trump administration didn’t bother asking the Supreme Court for a temporary stay of the lower court’s ruling — good evidence that the administration doesn’t actually want to start deportations.

So, what’s changed? Not much. The media will be able to claim that Trump lost in court; Trump will be able to avoid beginning deportations, and blame the courts for it. While the media champion this ruling as a loss for Trump, on a political level, Trump didn’t lose anything at all.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27568...ca-ben-shapiro

Thread Information