Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should've just marched south past the border instead.
    That's funnier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's 12 year plan for 1.8 million Dreamers was more than fair. Chuck and Nancy will obstruct anything Trump does because they were so close to getting Hillary in and starting WW3. This is what they really want, they could care less Dreamers.
    i said it before and especially after they scoffed at trump's 1.8m plan... they only care to save their seat in our pol system and create more dems(dreamers or not) to vote them in yr after yr. they don't really give a about "dreamers" just like they don't really give a about us actual citizens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i said it before and especially after they scoffed at trump's 1.8m plan... they only care to save their seat in our pol system and create more dems(dreamers or not) to vote them in yr after yr. they don't really give a about "dreamers" just like they don't really give a about us actual citizens.
    They are eating their own. DACA is going to expire in 48 hours....Chuck and Nancy have done nothing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ssing-amnesty/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at the dems for letting it get to the deadline... and here this whole time i actually thought the dems were compassionate people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at the dems for letting it get to the deadline... and here this whole time i actually thought the dems were compassionate people.
    Donald is letting it expire, dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald is letting it expire, dumbass.
    well, why not? it's not up to him to accept the 1.8m compromise. you know, the amount times 3 that the dems asked for but for some reason won't come to the table to accept? looks to me like this is all on your golden gods. ing losers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, why not? it's not up to him to accept the 1.8m compromise. you know, the amount times 3 that the dems asked for but for some reason won't come to the table to accept? looks to me like this is all on your golden gods. ing losers!
    "but I'm not a republican trump lover"

Just shut the up, dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "but I'm not a republican trump lover"

Just shut the up, dumbass.
    you're mad because i don't fit in your little box you want to place me in? mad because i ain't a like yourself. too damn funny. ass blake!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not mad. Just saying you're stupid and should shut up already.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are eating their own. DACA is going to expire in 48 hours....Chuck and Nancy have done nothing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ssing-amnesty/
    Poor drama queens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alternative facts tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alternative facts tbh
    Bend over, I'll show you some alternative facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay okay now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not DACA, just more Repug ethnic cleansing, harassment of foreigners

THESE WOMEN COULD LOSE THEIR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US

The Trump administration says it plans to
    soon end the program allowing Sivarajan and more than 100,000 others to work in the US.

Called H-4 EAD, or employment authorization do ent, the permit is available to the spouses of workers on H-1B visas who are in line for permanent US residency.

Many tech companies sponsor and apply for H-1B visas, which are given to high-skilled foreign workers, often engineers.

USCIS indicated it was considering revoking the rule as part of President Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” executive order.

https://www.wired.com/story/these-wo...ork-in-the-us/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Citing Trump's 'racial slurs' and 'epithets,' judge says lawsuit over DACA termination can proceed

Citing his many “racial slurs” and “epithets” as both a candidate and president,

a federal judge said Thursday that

a lawsuit from New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and 15 state attorneys general over the administration’s decision to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program can proceed:

The decision means plaintiffs can move forward with the suit which

claims the president’s plan ran afoul of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment which prohibits government officials from discriminating on the basis of race.

“Plaintiffs have alleged sufficient facts to raise a plausible inference that the DACA [Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals] rescission was substantially motivated by unlawful discriminatory purpose,” Judge Nicholas Garaufis wrote.

Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers had tried to get the case dismissed last year by laughably “claiming that

the plaintiffs in the case …

had failed to make a persuasive case that DACA was rolled back in September

because of a racial animus toward Latinos.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/30/1753237/-Citing-Trump-s-racial-slurs-and-epithets-judge-says-lawsuit-over-DACA-termination-can-proceed?detail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Says He No Longer Sees Deal On DACA

“The Democrats blew it,” Trump said of the program he ended.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__040218

Of course, he blames Dems while it was Trash who killed DACA

As many suspected from Trash killing DACA, it was a gambit to force financing of his ing wall. Dems refused to vote for a bill that included $25B for the wall.

And he wants the DoD to pay for the wall, after he signed off on increasing DoD spending by nearly $100B to keep wasting US people, foreigners, and $Ts on unwinnable wars.

DoD $700B budget is a fraud, scam, corporate welfare, theft of taxes from the American people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump administration, seeking to speed deportations, plans to impose quotas on immigration judges

The Trump administration will pressure U.S. immigration judges to process cases faster by establishing a quota system tied to their annual performance reviews, according to new Justice Department directives.

The judges will be expected to clear at least 700 cases a year to receive a "satisfactory" performance rating, a standard that their union called an "unprecedented" step that risks undermining judicial independence and opens the courts to potential challenges.

Immigration cases can vary widely in complexity and the length of time required to adjudicate them.

O'Malley said that judges who failed to meet their quotas can appeal to supervisors if their numbers fall short of the Justice Department's expediency goals.

Judge Ashley Tabaddor, president of the National Assn. of Immigration Judges, said

the quota system could introduce an "appealable" issue and invite legal challenges.

"It could call into question the integrity and impartiality of the court if a judge's decision is influenced by factors outside the facts of the case, or

if motions are denied out of a judge's concern about keeping his or her job,"
    Tabaddor said.

"We don't know of any other court whose

judges are subject to individual quotas and deadlines as part of performance reviews and evaluations," she said.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...s=mcnewsletter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: DHS secretary flails as reporter asks if Trump wants to send troops to Mexican border because of Fox News

Both @DHSgov secretary and @PressSec decline to directly answer whether this National Guard deployment was prompted by Fox News report @realDonaldTrump may have seen this weekend.

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/981620615152111617?

ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.raws tory.com%2F2018%2F04%2Fwatch-dhs-secretary-flails-reporter-asks-trump-wants-send-troops-mexican-border-fox-news%2F&tfw_creator=rawstory&tfw_site=rawstory

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/wat...rder-fox-news/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-04-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘They deserve better’: Ex-National Guard administrator slams Trump’s ‘ridiculous’ plan to send troops to the border

Analyst Juliette Kayyem, who previously oversaw the National Guard for the state of Massachusetts before becoming DHS’ Assistant Secretary for Intergovernmental Affairs, said that

guard deployments in the past have always been done with the coordination of governors.

With Trump, she argued, that coordination has been eschewed.

“The National Guard is an integral part of our Homeland Security defenses,”

she told CNN host Erin Burnett.

“They deserve to be treated better than this.

This sort of willy-nilly, we’re gonna throw them at the border, is ridiculous.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/des...e+Raw+Story%29

"eschewed"!

There ain't been no cordynashun

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California Crops Rotting for lack of immigrant labor

The myriad impacts from climate change to California agriculture will raise the prices on our food, and bring about hunger for those of us unfortunate enough to not to be a part of the 1%.

Thanks to the ‘ ing moron’ occupying the oval office these shortages are not a near term threat but, occurring today.

It is not because of Trumps’ climate change denial (though he and his ilk should, IMO, be charged with crimes against humanity and the planet), but because of his racist immigration crackdown.

Fortune Magazine, belittles Trump on his foolishness — Chris Morris writes:

The ongoing battle about U.S. immigration policies is blamed for the shortage.

The vast majority of California’s farm workers are foreign born, with many coming from Mexico.

However, the

PEW Research Center reports more Mexicans are leaving the U.S. than coming here.

To make the jobs more attractive, farmers are offering salaries above minimum wage, along with paid time off and 401(k) plans, but even that’s not proving enough.

Vegetable prices may be going up soon, as a shortage of migrant workers is resulting in lost crops in California.

Farmers say they’re having trouble hiring enough people to work during harvest season,

causing some crops to rot before they can be picked.

Already, the situation has triggered losses of more than $13 million in two California counties alone, according to NBC News.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/4/5/1754595/-California-Crops-Rot-as-Trump-s-Immigration-Crackdown-Creates-Farmworker-Shortage

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's stunt politicizing the National Guard '100 percent about securing his base—notour border'

As a result of decades of militarization—and, most recently, fearmongering from Donald Trump—

crossings along the U.S./Mexico border are the lowest they’ve been since Richard Nixon was president

that data’s coming from Trump’s own Department of Homeland Security (DHS). "Overall removals are down,”

said acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) director and mass deportation architect Thomas Homan in December,

“because the border is under better control than it has been in 45 years."

Trump is also desperate. The midterms could be bad for Republicans. He ed up a deal that would have given him his stupid wall and placated his base.

Even Ann Coulter, who probably screams racist slurs at her tacos before she eats them,

is threatening to revolt.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/4/5/1754596/-Trump-s-stunt-politicizing-the-National-Guard-100-percent-about-securing-his-base-not-our-border

Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-06-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Thread Information