Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm saying she wasn't paying attention in some form or fashion, she was driving way to fast for pulling up to a curb or where a pile of leaves would be or she is blind as for not seeing these kids playing in a pile of leaves.
    Eh, it was 8:30 PM in October on a straight neighborhood road. She said she deliberately hit the pile; whether it was because there was oncoming traffic or just to do it, I don't know. It's not the first time kids got killed playing in a pile of leaves. A good part of the attraction is being able to hide in them and, you know, not be seen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, it was 8:30 PM in October on a straight neighborhood road. She said she deliberately hit the pile; whether it was because there was oncoming traffic or just to do it, I don't know. It's not the first time kids got killed playing in a pile of leaves. A good part of the attraction is being able to hide in them and, you know, not be seen.
    Way to give Avante ideas, pal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Objectively, you gotta be blind as or distracted if you hit someone in a pile of leaves. Piles of leaves aren't in middle of streets and you're gonna notice more than one kid playing in a pile. And if the pile is that big, no one drives right through a pile of leaves.

I just can't see how there's a pile of leaves so big with kids playing in it that she drives fast enough into it to kill multiple kids. Maybe because she's female?
    pav's nothing but excuses. at the end of the day, if she wasn't here illegally we wouldn't even be talking about this incident. that's the truth and that's where this silly discussion ends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pav's nothing but excuses. at the end of the day, if she wasn't here illegally we wouldn't even be talking about this incident. that's the truth and that's where this silly discussion ends.
    Also, had there not been a pile of leaves, there wouldn't have been an incident to talk about.

lol trying to shut down discussion you never even took part in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pav is still a dip i see and making excuses daily because he's full of on the regular.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pav is still a dip i see and making excuses daily because he's full of on the regular.
    Just stating a hypothetical like you did.

Don't be hypocritical about hypotheticals.

"on the regular"

lol white people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pav is still a dip ... nothing to see here folks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pav is still a dip ... nothing to see here folks.
    koriwhat still responding...obviously thinks there is something to see here folks.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As the spurstalk turns..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DACA Debate is about to start!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DACA Debate is about to start!

You're not going to watch it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not going to watch it.
    He'll wait for response from

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is one creepy looking ing effeminate weirdo looking kid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Plan Or Nothing! White House Again Handicaps DACA Debate

President Trump suggested, as he did two weeks ago, that

he would veto any plan other than a GOP-sponsored bill based on his own list of demands,

including controversial provisions slashing legal immigration.

later Wednesday, White House officials shot down a bipartisan bill that has yet to be unveiled, produced by a large group of Senate moderates who have spent weeks hammering out a deal.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/tru...ps-daca-debate

Dems, no wall or shut it down

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kock Bros threatening Ryan

Mark Meadows warns of ‘consequences’ for Paul Ryan if speaker gets immigration wrong

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/mark-meadows-warns-consequences-paul-ryan-speaker-gets-immigration-wrong/

Freedom Kockus has long wanted to replace Ryan with a Freedom Kockus Kock-sucking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash Pouts And Blames Democrats For His Decison To Deport Dreamers

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Cannot believe how BADLY DACA recipients have been treated by the Democrats...

totally abandoned!

Republicans are still working hard.

8:49 AM - Feb 16, 2018

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/02...-dreamers.html

and Trash's supporters believe his every lie.

Trash killed DACA to be used as club to beat Dems into paying for his ing wall.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-16-2018 at 04:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash killed DACA to be used as club to beat Dems into paying for his ing wall.
    you're nothing but lol's boutons... blame djt for an illegal program whose handlers, the dems, don't really give a about. if they did they compromise especially since they come out on top in the deal anyhow and by 3 folds. that illegal program and the dems too.

you should just sport a pussy hate and guyliner from here on out if you don't already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exclusive — Jeff Sessions: We Are Ending ‘Executive Branch Legal Activism’

Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview on Thursday that the Department of Justice was ending the “executive branch legal activism” of the previous administration, while also fighting the judicial activism of liberal judges.
    “I think the department did become too political” under President Barack Obama, Sessions said. “Essentially, it was executive branch legal activism. They would take cases or regulations or statutes and expand or redefine the meaning of words in them to advance the agenda that they thought ought to be advanced — an agenda that often had zero chance of passing Congress, where the elected representatives sit.

“So you have an agenda, and you can’t get Congress to pass it, so you use unelected regulatory officials and lawyers to draft regulations and enforcement policies that carry out a political agenda that the people don’t favor.

“And I think that was a factor in this past [presidential] election, and it was an issue that was known to a lot of business and legal experts. They saw this as a dangerous trend.”

Sessions singled out President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program — which expires March 5 — as a primary example of “executive branch legal activism.” And he excoriated the courts for preventing President Donald Trump for withdrawing Obama’s policy.

“[President Obama] said repeatedly that it was not legal, he couldn’t do it. Congress had took up an issue and it failed to pass. So they just did it anyway.

“But now when we tried … to withdraw the DACA policy … we’ve been sued and judges have stopped simple withdrawal of the policy.”

He noted that the “biggest surprise” of his tenure as Attorney General “has been the plethora of [cases] in which a single sitting federal judge — one federal judge out of 600 some-odd — for insubstantial reasons, issues an injunction that bars the executive branch of the government from protecting people, and from being able to fulfill the function for which the chief executive was elected to fulfill.”

The executive branch, Sessions said, could not act as a “coequal” branch of government if it had to “gain approval of every one of 600 federal judges to carry out the policies [the President] was elected to do.”

There were 20 injunctions against the executive branch nationwide, Sessions said, and he expected the administration to prevail in all of them, though he faulted the media for creating the opposite expectation.

“The mainstream media creates this impression that the administration is being stopped by wonderful judges in robes of neutrality,” he said, “when in fact these are [judicial] actions that go beyond the law in many instances and will not be sustained, will be overturned.”

Sessions also commented on the various immigration bills being debated in Congress ahead of the expiration of DACA.

He supported the Grassley-Cornyn bill, which codified President Trump’s immigration policies. (The bill failed a procedural vote on Thursday, as did three other immigration bills.)

Sessions commented: “Something I’ve said for over a decade, and remains true, is that Congress seems always willing to pass any law that pretends to fix immigration as long as it does not.

“You propose legislation that will actually reverse the illegality — that seems never to pass. You draw the conclusion that there are forces out there that not only want more immigration, but they want illegal immigration to doncitnue, which is totally contrary to the will of the American people as expressed in November 2016.

“I remain firmly convinced,” he continued, “that the American people rightly and justly want an end to the illegalty, and to create an immigration system that serves the national interest. And so that is what President Trump is calling for — an end to the illegality, and a merit-based system that serves America’s interest.

“We want to bring people here who can flourish in America, who like America,” he concluded.

Despite his support for Grassley’s immigration proposals, he was somewhat critical of Grassley’s prison reform proposals, which led to a public disagreement between the two earlier this week.

“I am a great admirer of Senator Grassley, and I support his immigration bill, and I support the part of his bill on crime that deals with prison reform and enhanc[ing] our re-entry programs.”

However, he said, he was worried that reform that was too drastic could lead to a rise in crime, such as was seen in the latter years of the Obama administration.

“We don’t have small offenders in federal court … these people don’t need a slap on the wrist. These are serious crimes that require serious punishment,” he said.

Despite opposition in the courts, and political turmoil, Sessions said that the Trump administration had still achieved more than he had expected it to do when he first supported Trump for president.

“I would say that in some ways more progress has been made on the agendas that I cared about, and I think the American people cared about, than I expected, as a denizen of the Senate for 20 years, seeing proposals die right and left.

“People see a lot of negativity in the press, but few have realized just how significant and good have been the actions within the various agencies,” he argued. “A lot of it is below the radar screen. We’ve withdrawn a whole raft of improperly advised regulations — so have other agencies — most of which don’t become newsworthy for the mainstream media.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...egal-activism/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so we hate judicial activism, executive activism (unless dear leader issues executive orders, in which case we tout them as accomplishments), and we already know congress is anything but active.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exclusive — Jeff Sessions: We Are Ending ‘Executive Branch Legal Activism’
    Oh you mean like the harvest box

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We spend plenty at the border. It would be better to spend that bump in money Trump is asking for inside the country for enforcement of our labor laws and for criminally prosecuting those who hire illegals. It's a two front war, there is no reason to only fund the front at the border. Everify being mandatory would be a nice first step but people need to go to jail for ing over American workers.
    They are targeting businesses too.

ICE arrests 212 illegals, targets 122 businesses in LA sweep
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...gals-la-sweep/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate

the Kock Sucking Brothers.