Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, you spontaneously pull your out in front of women but not once a week. Thanks for clearing that up.
    You're too stupid to realize I was not talking about myself.

As usual.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what's the debate here... there's liars in this world piggybacking on the #metoo bs and there's actual sexual harassment cases out there but you'll be hard pressed to find them these days?
    "hard pressed"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many have come to fruition sir? how many out of all the accusations out there? trust me, i'd love to believe all accusations are told in truth but i've known plenty of spiteful and evil women in my past so i am weary to believe 100% of the accusations being thrown about. then again, i don't believe the russia narrative so it's no wonder you believe every accusation brought up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how many have come to fruition sir?
    Hundreds that I can think of right off the bat.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're too stupid to realize I was not talking about myself.

As usual.
    I'm not the idiot that was making the argument that pulling out s for women unsolicited is common place for everyday people.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not the idiot that was making the argument that pulling out s for women unsolicited is common place for everyday people.
    Neither was I tbh.

You're too stupid to understand words.

As usual.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made the argument; but I didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hundreds that I can think of right off the bat.
    hundreds? lmao! wait, you can think of hundreds of sexual harassment cases off the top of your head that came to fruition and punished their predators? you're so full of pav it ain't even funny.

you just want to belong to a group so bad you're willing to throw out law&order to do so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you can always tell Derptacular is giving up when he fakes quotes.

The real quote:
    Once a week is probably hyperbole, but I'm sure many men in the film and theater business in the 60s and 70s did just that.

You never answered -- what is #MePoo? Did you your pants again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hundreds? lmao! wait, you can think of hundreds of sexual harassment cases off the top of your head that came to fruition and punished their predators?
    Yeah, Larry Nassar was just convicted of hundreds by himself, so you lost again.

Get real emotional about it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Larry Nassar was just convicted of hundreds by himself, so you lost again.

Get real emotional about it now.
    lmao pav

so 1 dude? 1 dude with hundred+ women coming forward and using law to convict this predator with evidence and not just accusations. great job! that's how it should be done.

thanks for proving my point in another thread. as long as law&order reigns supreme this nation is better off. when people can destroy the lives of others based on accusations without concrete evidence it just diminishes the real victims who speak out or are scared to do so.

as well, "get real emotional", that's you getting real emotional thinking some how your words work me up homie. since you're here, i reply to you, but either way i don't give a about you, your words, your takes, your shtick, your whatever. you're not important to me. you're not important enough to get me worked up emotionally and i know you wish you were pav. i can live with or without you here on ST in any capacity.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure many men in the film and theater business in the 60s and 70s did just that (whipped their s out in front of a woman unsolicited).
    Neither was I (making the argument that pulling out s for women unsolicited is common place).
    Your real quotes. Checkmating yourself. #NotUncommon

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao pav

so 1 dude? 1 dude with hundred+ women coming forward and using law to convict this predator with evidence and not just accusations. great job! that's how it should be done.

thanks for proving my point in another thread. as long as law&order reigns supreme this nation is better off. when people can destroy the lives of others based on accusations without concrete evidence it just diminishes the real victims who speak out or are scared to do so.

as well, "get real emotional", that's you getting real emotional thinking some how your words work me up homie. since you're here, i reply to you, but either way i don't give a about you, your words, your takes, your shtick, your whatever. you're not important to me. you're not important enough to get me worked up emotionally and i know you wish you were pav. i can live with or without you here on ST in any capacity.
    Then quit crying.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your real quotes. Checkmating yourself. #NotUncommon

Derptacular still can't understand English.

You can always tell he's lost his when he declares checkmate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then quit crying.
    you can claim whatever you want for however you want if it makes you feel better/important pav. no one is crying over you though. you're not important to me; what don't you understand?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you can claim whatever you want for however you want if it makes you feel better/important pav. no one is crying over you though. you're not important to me; what don't you understand?
    OK, I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can always tell...
    Two posts in a row. Chumpbot short circuiting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two posts in a row. Chumpbot short circuiting.
    You have three desperation moves.

1) faking quotes

2) declaring victory

3) changing the subject

Just waiting for det last one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.
    this is a forum, right? important would be you asking me for help and me not giving a to lend you a finger. that's how unimportant you are to me. don't get it twisted thinking because i reply to you that somehow you move up on this imaginary importance ladder of mine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is a forum, right? important would be you asking me for help and me not giving a to lend you a finger. that's how unimportant you are to me. don't get it twisted thinking because i reply to you that somehow you move up on this imaginary importance ladder of mine.
    OK, I already I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

Don't get all emotional now and ruin your reputation here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just waiting for det last one.
    You being woke again, brah?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You being woke again, brah?
    3) Change the subject.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3) changing the subject
    Only so many times one can e the football, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, I already I'm totally not important to you and you're totally not crying about it in multiple posts every day.

Don't get all emotional now and ruin your reputation here.
    what exactly is your definition of crying? or having an emotional response? meltdown? etc...

go pat yourself on the back some more and blow yourself while your at it mr. important.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only so many times one can e the football, tbh.
    2) declaring victory

Thread Information