Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump will probably end up firing him and you'll applaud because you can't do anything else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Trash's long Sat Nite Massacre

Yates

Comey

McCabe

Rosenstein

Mueller

And the entire Repug paryty is colluding, supporting the Cons utional crisis.

Wray will be gone, too, if he makes a stink

Who will be Trash's Robert Bjork?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-01-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And remember that SCOTUS has ruled, 20 years ago, that Trash has no immunity for crimes committed before being elected Pres

Trash before a Federal grand jury! on CSPAN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bot-ons may need a hard reset

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bot-ons may need a hard reset

I don't care how it shakes out, but kinda hoping to see it be something really bad for the Demos to see the meltdown on that re and RG. Like I said, the day this mess is over is going to be EPIC but it won't be as entertaining if the Left "wins" since the Righties here have been getting bukaked here for the longest time and it's never a full meltdown so much as "eat and like it".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One big Dem reason is that Nunes has blocked any Dem retort, since he knows his memo is weak, lying bull
    what are you afraid of? hahahaha

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller has nothing to do with this.

Why are you guys trying to bash Trump's guy Wray?
    You look at everything through such an emotional lens. I was in no way bashing Wray.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump will probably end up firing him and you'll applaud because you can't do anything else.
    This will go as well as your prediction that I'd call for Rosenstein to be fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care how it shakes out, but kinda hoping to see it be something really bad for the Demos to see the meltdown on that re and RG. Like I said, the day this mess is over is going to be EPIC but it won't be as entertaining if the Left "wins" since the Righties here have been getting bukaked here for the longest time and it's never a full meltdown so much as "eat and like it".
    as long as it ends with HRC and co. hung from the highest bridge on national tv I'll be good.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    RG will probably never show his face on this board again, and the rest of them have no shame so they'll try and play it off like they knew muh Russia was a hoax from the start.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    New FBI messages reveal agents sought way to evade federal record requirements

There’s an important but little-noticed subtext in the revelations about alleged FBI misconduct in the investigations into Hillary Clinton’s email practices and Donald Trump’s Russia associations.

It’s the light they shine on what has come to be routine obstruction of public records laws by federal officials.

The records that federal agencies generate while in our employ aren’t owned by faceless bureaucrats or political officials who can choose to withhold or disclose at their discretion and convenience. The records are owned by us: the public.

That includes text messages.

In the past two decades as communications via email, smart phones and social media have grown routine, there’s evidence that federal officials have consciously devised ways to thwart public records laws and keep their communications — our records — secret. Federal officials have used private email accounts, private servers and aliases (not their own name) for public business. They have deleted or lost messages that are supposed to be saved.

And they have learned to use text messaging.

In a new exchange released by the Senate Homeland Security committee today, FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok seem to discuss this very issue in private texts.

Page: Have a meeting with turgal about getting iphone in a day or so

Strzok: Oh hot damn. . . We get around our security/monitoring issues?

Page: No, he’s proposing that we just stop following them. Apparently the requirement to capture texts came from [Office of Management and Budget], but we’re the only org (I’m told) who is following that rule. His point is, if no one else is doing it why should we. . . I’m told – thought I have seen – that there is an IG report that says everyone is failing. But one has changed anything, so why not just join in the failure.

It’s a shockingly cavalier at ude from an attorney and high level FBI official.

There are more text messages between Strzok and Page from a critical time period, as we now know, that the FBI claimed had been lost in a technical glitch. After that became public, the Inspector General said he was able to recover them. (Interesting that the FBI couldn’t.)

Where are all those text messages now? Instead of providing them directly to Congress, the Inspector General is giving the recovered text messages to the Department of Justice which then can give them to Congress (after any bad actors theoretically implicated in the texts have time to mount a fulsome defense).

This is just one artery of a huge problem that also includes federal agencies routinely violating Freedom of Information Act law. They’ve twisted the law on its head, using it to obstruct and delay the release of obviously public information. They filter legitimate public records through political reviews before releasing them in a process that isn’t, in my view, allowed under Freedom of Information law.

http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-...6EB43c.twitter

Will be interesting to see if the MSM reports on these text messages as heavily as they reported on Strzok's first draft of the Hillary letter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New FBI messages reveal agents sought way to evade federal record requirements
    Dubya'S WH DELETED 2M EMAILS, AND YOUR OUTRAGE?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ron Johnson wants communications from 16 new DOJ and FBI employees, including James Comey and Andrew McCabe

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson has requested the Department of Justice turn over communications from 16 FBI and DOJ officials, including former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

In a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein sent Wednesday, the Wisconsin Republican requested “all do ents and communications” — which includes emails, memos, notes, texts, iPhone instant messages, and voicemails — from 16 employees between January 1, 2015, to the present.

The request is part of the committee's broader probe into how the FBI handled its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

Johnson requested the aforementioned communications from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page — the FBI agents who at one point exchanged anti-Trump sentiments before being assigned to special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe — as well as Comey and McCabe.

He also names outgoing FBI chief of staff James Rybicki, acting FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich and John Giacalone, the lead FBI agent on the probe into Clinton's emails.

Johnson also asked for the text messages between Strzok and Page that were previously recovered after being considered missing.

The FBI had announced earlier this month that roughly 50,000 texts from Strzok and Page sent between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017, were missing because of a technical issue on employee-issued phones.

Last week, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz told Johnson the messages had been retrieved.

“According to material produced to the Committee, Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok make references to communicating with other FBI employees via text message, phone calls, and email,” Johnson wrote.

Johnson also asked Rosenstein to say when the Justice Department became aware of the failure of the FBI to retain the previously missing Strzok-Page texts, and if the FBI has had glitch issues with other employee-issued devices.

The deadline for the request is February 14, Johnson said.

Johnson has repeatedly expressed concern that the Strzok and Page text messages show the FBI has political bias against President Trump.

http://wexmain.newsok.com/ron-johnso...t=1&show_all=1

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Like with a cloth?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, stages of denial setting in for Booty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You look at everything through such an emotional lens. I was in no way bashing Wray.
    Wray is making the objections.

You can't accuse anyone of being emotional.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Narrative.

The concerns are Wray's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you can't accuse anyone tsa but pav can tell everyone that they're raging. lmao what a schmuck this dude pav/chump is.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

How was I bashing Wray?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How was I bashing Wray?
    Your twitter narrative.

You don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Do you accept Wray's criticism of muh memo?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Swamp creatures in full panic

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your twitter narrative.

You don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Do you accept Wray's criticism of muh memo?

Yes or no.
    Yes Wray is free to criticize the memo.

Again, how is posting this bashing Wray?

Be specific.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hopefully JA gets his freedom soon enough.

Thread Information