My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he doesn't have a large blue circle. can't trust him

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who doesn’t get their political news from TrumpSoldier?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ‘Law And Order’ Party Has Unleashed An Extraordinary Attack On Law Enforcement

Trump supporters working to undermine the Mueller investigation are saying things about the FBI you don’t typically hear from Republicans.

President Donald Trump called himself the “law and order” candidate.

Members of law enforcement, Trump said, were the “most mistreated people” in America, and

it was time to give them their power back.

We’re going to support you like you’ve never been supported before,” he said in a speech last year.

“We love our police and law enforcement ― God Bless them all!” he tweeted last month.

FBI agents aren’t feeling the love these days.

Call it the war on G-men.

As they’ve run interference for Trump by undermining the special counsel investigation being led by Robert Mueller,

some Republicans on Capitol Hill have unleashed broad attacks that suggest the nation’s premier law enforcement agency is tainted by corruption and malfeasance.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__012918

America is being forced, dragged into an autocracy by the oligarchy.

their main points

Govt sucks, defund it

non-right-wing-hate media sucks, sue it for libel

Law enforcement sucks (only when it goes after Trash, Repugs),

All Oligarchy/Repugs are ABOVE THE LAW

Trash, Repugs, right wing hate media are the only sources of The One True Truth

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Who doesn’t get their political news from TrumpSoldier?
    Find me an MSM article that includes the accompanying senate testimony and supporting congressional letters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But the Senate committee can't see muh memo.

Why is that, TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    McCabe Resigns After FBI Director Wray Reviews House FISA Abuse Memo

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo.

The federal inquiries into allegations against McCabe, who was expected to resign in March, are based on do ents and interviews conducted by this reporter over the past year and range from sexual discrimination to improper political activity.

McCabe, a central figure in the ongoing Russia investigation against Trump, is also part of the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s ongoing review into the FBI’s handling of former Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server to send classified information.

Current and former FBI officials said McCabe’s resignation is the beginning of more resignations to come.

“There are people lining up in the bureau to go after McCabe,” said a former FBI official, with knowledge. “There will be a clean up at the Bureau of his cronies.”

According to several U.S. officials, McCabe’s government communications were collected as part of the ongoing DOJ Inspector General investigation, which is expected to be completed by March.

FBI spokeswoman Carol Cratty declined to comment on the resignation.

The process to declassify the do ent could take anywhere up to five days. President Trump is not expected to object to the memo’s release and the House Intelligence Committee is expected to pass it, stated White House officials in an earlier report.

“My understanding is they will proceed with the vote tonight,” said Rep. Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican. “This memo is something I want every single journalist and American to see, I think it’s that important. If Wray saw the memo, there maybe something to McCabe’s resignation. Or it could also be something as innocent as him using his sick time or leave up until retirement.”

The classified memo is considered “explosive and shocking” and hundreds of Republican members and only a dozen or so Democrats have taken the opportunity to review the report in a secured area, according to congressional sources. The memo also contains information that suggests Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reauthorized warrants based in part on the unverified dossier to gather communications on former Trump advisor Carter Page, sources said.

House Freedom Caucus chairman Mark Meadows, R-NC, said that he is hopeful the memo will be released to the public and called its contents “shocking.”

“I think from my standpoint there are concerns about political interference by law enforcement and judiciary agencies,” said Meadows, as he prepared to board a flight back to Washington D.C. “These important issues require greater transparency ad it’s critical lady justice remains blindfolded and that the privileged do not have the upper hand in the judicial system.”

Democrat Adam Schiff, D-CA, who has long stated he believes President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia but has offered no proof, said the classified memo is “profoundly misleading” and asked that it not be released

Carter Page, who is one figure at the center of the memo’s revelations, filed his most recent libel lawsuit against Oath and Broadcasting Board of Governors, Radio Free Europe for the story “Report: U.S. Intelligence Officials Examining Trump Advisor’s Russia Ties” written Sept. 23, 2016. The report came a day after Yahoo published a report, which cited multiple sources that suggested Page was under investigation for his ties to Russia. Page has also filed libel suits against Yahoo News and Buzzfeed. Page asserts in the lawsuit that he was a victim of “swatting,” a term used when a group or person provides false information to law enforcement to provoke an emergency action to be taken against a target.

The dossier, which was compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign. The DNC and Clinton campaign had hired now embattled research firm Fusion GPS to compile the research. Fusion GPS had previously lobbied on behalf of companies closely connected to Russian President Vladimir Putin against the Magnitisky Act, a U.S. law prohibiting companies and people connected to the death of Sergei Magnitsky from owning property or conducting business in the United States. Magnitsky was an auditor at a law firm in Moscow who uncovered $230 million worth of fraud by Russian tax officials and police officers. After he reported the fraud he was detained by Russian authorities and then died in a prison under su ious cir stances in 2009.

“By falsely and publicly identifying Dr. Page in the U.S., Europe and worldwide as the main accomplice in the most prominent crime story in recent history and simultaneously mischaracterizing the libelous articles as primarily stemming from slightly more legitimate leakers within USG (U.S. government) agencies rather than the opposition political research consultant Christopher Steele, BBG and RFE played an essential roles in the USG’s black propaganda campaign by branding him as the subject of completely outrageous criminal allegations instigated by earlier excerpts from Mr. Steele’s final report (the “Dodgy Dossier”),” Page states in his complaint filed on January, 19.

Page, who lists a number of previous ‘swatting’ cases, states in his complaint, “In these more benign and little-known swatting cases, defendants have been held accountable by courts…The alleged untruthfulness attached to the DOJ’s allegations in the illegitimate FISA warrant issued against Dr. Page and related abuse of process in 2016 based on the dodgy dossier helps to directly fulfill that burden.”

The Department of Justice and some leading Democrats attempted to stop the committee from releasing the classified FISA abuse memo, citing that the classified nature of the do ent could threaten national security. The DOJ argued in a letter written by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd that the department had not been given the do ent for review.

However, several members of the committee told this reporter that the information contained in the memo is lists extensive FISA abuse that occurred before and after the 2016 presidential election cycle.

“What’s important is that the American people will be informed and that the corruption by a few people inside the bureau and DOJ will be exposed,” said a former FBI source with knowledge of the situation. “We can’t move forward unless we as a nation are willing to come clean about what’s been going on and the first step is telling the truth.”

https://saraacarter.com/mccabe-resig...mpression=true

The Unraveling

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You just said Wray couldn't see the memo because the FBI was under investigation.

Pick a lane, TSA.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why won't Nunes show the FBI the memo
    You just said Wray couldn't see the memo because the FBI was under investigation.

Pick a lane, TSA.
    I said Nunes was under no legal obligation to show the FBI/DOJ. Keep the emojis coming though, dead giveaway when you're shook.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said Nunes was under no legal obligation to show the FBI/DOJ. Keep the emojis coming though, dead giveaway when you're shook.
    You just put emojis into a fake quote.

You're shook. Dead giveaway.

That and all the questions you've flat ignored the past few days. Your narrative is dead and you need to replace it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we need a blue scalps totem pole nigas???

s about to get real

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leaks bad now.

What are they saying he leaked? That the dossier was used for FISA warrants? That doesn't make any sense.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why didn't you spend your entire weekend on spurstalk answering my questions

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Keep the emojis and fake quotes coming, TSA. Further confirmation you're shook.

And update your narrative -- it has been destroyed.

You ignored several questions today.

You're afraid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Leaks good now.

Pick a lane, TSA.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Keep the emojis and fake quotes coming, TSA. Further confirmation you're shook.

And update your narrative -- it has been destroyed.

You ignored several questions today.

You're afraid.
    You're Pavjecting again.

Why don't you mosey on back to your muh Russian collusion thread and keep your posting confined to that thread. This thread is for the actual collusion that took place during the investigation.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    But the Senate committee can't see muh memo.

Why is that, TSA?
    6) Expect major pushback from anyone who latched onto the Russia-Trump collusion theory over the last year.

The 4-page do ent will reportedly discuss FBI and DOJ handling of Democrat-funded opposition research that was used in official law enforcement work. The more Americans learn about the Russia-Trump collusion theory, the more it seems that the entire story was cooked up by that Democrat-funded opposition research. None of the substantive allegations in the infamous Steele dossier have been independently verified.

If there really is nothing to the Trump-Russia collusion theory, it poses something of an existential crisis for those who bought into the theory as their best hope for removing the elected president. That includes the activist left, the Democratic Party, the mainstream media, and also elements of the NeverTrump right. Among all the theories and attacks on the president, be they legitimate or illegitimate, the Russia theory is set apart and special because of its impeachment power and key to ousting him. While a few Republicans in Congress are working against those forces, the combined power and messaging coordination of the resistance is formidable.

You can see this already with how minor messaging points are blown up into large stories. Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told journalists he was not allowed to see the House Intelligence Committee memo. That’s true, since the only legal access right now is for House members and Burr does not serve in the House but the Senate. It would at the very least require a vote of the entire committee to change those access protocols without violating rules. Still, a combined messaging campaign arose out of this talking point.

Earlier, resistance-allied journalists pushed the talking point that the FBI wasn’t allowed to see the memo alleging abuses at the FBI. These journalists were apparently confused as to which of the two en ies has oversight of the other. The FBI is an inferior subordinate agency. Perhaps that’s a reasonable confusion in light of FBI behavior in recent years, but divided government is a real thing that remains. But the do ent might also encompass other agencies. Why would the FBI get a preview before other agencies? In any case, expect a lot of drama and pushback against the do ent.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/01/25...illance-abuse/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What To Expect From The House Intel Memo On Surveillance Abuse

https://thefederalist.com/2018/01/25...illance-abuse/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're Pavjecting again.

Why don't you mosey on back to your muh Russian collusion thread and keep your posting confined to that thread. This thread is for the actual collusion that took place during the investigation.
    Since you are triggered by emojis, I will tell you I am laughing out loud at your going back to muh bet.

You're avoiding that thread like that plague now and I can't blame you for being such a pussy.

Why can't the Senate see muh memo when your twitter gods are leaking its contents, TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Since you are triggered by emojis, I will tell you I am laughing out loud at your going back to muh bet.

You're avoiding that thread like that plague now and I can't blame you for being such a pussy.
    I'm not avoiding any thread and have no clue what you are talking about.

Why can't the Senate see muh memo when your twitter gods are leaking its contents, TSA?
    You are so shook you missed the explanation two posts above yours that I even bolded for you.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told journalists he was not allowed to see the House Intelligence Committee memo. That’s true, since the only legal access right now is for House members and Burr does not serve in the House but the Senate. It would at the very least require a vote of the entire committee to change those access protocols without violating rules. Still, a combined messaging campaign arose out of this talking point.

You've fallen for all the talking points the left has attempted to discredit Nunes memo. You'll keep falling for them and digging yourself a deeper hole and I'll continue to mock you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything from nutty nunes is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Qanon said the storm was coming I didn't realize it was going to be an endless stream of articles from the far lefty boutons he/she/it was speaking of.

Thread Information