Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    smh son both are going out of the group phase, what's the point, that poland imploded? lol, that's obvious, ing denmark who came second in their group is in the knockouts with 5 points. Smh sons, y'all s gasping at straws on this whole tactical discussion. and yes germany sucked this tournament, still doesn't change any argument I'm putting here.
    lol what? You so wasted that can't even keep up with which teams are in which groups?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol what? You so wasted that can't even keep up with which teams are in which groups?
    probably tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh I see, they wanted shame and ridicule of historic proportions, or they're just really, really stupid (tactical genius aside, of course)
    they don't care son. They care about their money and their instagram and followers and lifestyle. They don't give a about their country or their fans. It's either win easy or fold, just like for Argentina, the difference is this is unheard of for Germany. It's really simple tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    they don't care son. They care about their money and their instagram and followers and lifestyle. They don't give a about their country or their fans. It's either win easy or fold, just like for Argentina, the difference is this is unheard of for Germany. It's really simple tbh.
    i think its even more simple than that, its a game of mistakes and over 90 minutes everyone makes them. Every WC, every CL, the winner got some lucky break. The best players obviously have a higher level of concentration and commitment, in that sense I agree that leadership/fire matters, and Ive also long said this generation isnt as good as the previous one (though i think concentration from mega super teams and tighter reffing are more to blame than generational changes). But no matter what generation, happens, favorites collapse, and usually when that happens its more about in-fighting than apathy though it can also just be a stupid terrible mistake like caballero gifting a goal to croatia.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    good riddance you flaming got country of cuckolded flopping made dirty monkeyballers tbh.

smh tampering with the penalty spot
    dirtiness without end, cheap ugly foul after cheap ugly foul
    contesting even the most benevolent refereeing I've seen in a long time, wtf tbh
    salty after losing per par
    should've been red carded to jesus and back
    country of blind dirty gots slurping that got maluma

sons I'm no Englandlol fan but tbh they've done football a service. On behalf of real football fans let me give you a warm YOU to every re out there supporting theses gots, hope their plane crashes into the ocean.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Amrican-Military-Outpost bukkaked by Kim Jon Ungs cousins

Embarrasing

Go cleqn out the bases letrines slave

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Amrican-Military-Outpost bukkaked by Kim Jon Ungs cousins

Embarrasing

Go cleqn out the bases letrines slave
    you you unwashed cocoa picker, suck that russian Tramp , we're team freeworld captain now, deal with it tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    If the German players had cared that much, they'd be going for back to back.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    you you unwashed cocoa picker, suck that russian Tramp , we're team freeworld captain now, deal with it tbh
    You got Hitler's daughter in power; you have nary the room to talk, son.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    korea obliterated your US military slave ass

I dont know whats worse tbqh. Getting ed by USA in your homeland or getting ed by Korea in Russia
    Last edited by hater; 07-04-2018 at 05:08 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    korea obliterated your US military slave ass

I dont know whats worse tbqh. Getting ed by USA in your homeland or getting ed by Korea in Russia
    lmao drug traffiker and us cuck worshipping a country where latin kids are kept in gestapo pens, but still having the nerve to talk about us being the bad guys 100 years ago. Coked up slave logic

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    lmao drug traffiker and us cuck worshipping a country where latin kids are kept in gestapo pens, but still having the nerve to talk about us being the bad guys 100 years ago. Coked up slave logic
    Its July 4th slave

Our Independence day

Go bow down to a US base

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Its July 4th slave

Our Independence Day

Go bow down to a US base
    Germany wants nothing to do with your sorry Trump ass you fckn clown.

Our... ?
    Fckn Sandinista failure.

Thread Information