Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this goes as well as the "Steph Curry I wanna be Kobe" thread DMC started Harden will be Finals MVP this year pretty much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rockets have way too much firepower not to make the WCF. They will be ahead by so much early on in each game that isn’t the warriors that harden and CP3 don’t even have the chance to choke.

They will make dumb mistakes that will cost the rockets the series vs the warriors though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't need to trust them; you're not a Rockets fan. Or are you?
    Nah - only when they playing the Spurs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The rockets have way too much firepower not to make the WCF. They will be ahead by so much early on in each game that isn’t the warriors that harden and CP3 don’t even have the chance to choke.

They will make dumb mistakes that will cost the rockets the series vs the warriors though.
    After watching CP0 choke a 3-1 lead away to Pablo Prigioni and Jason Terry, I will never believe he can make the WCF until I see it happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this goes as well as the "Steph Curry I wanna be Kobe" thread DMC started Harden will be Finals MVP this year pretty much
    He will have to lose in the 2nd and 1st rounds and get a new head coach before getting there though, but then there's no statute of limitations. Besides, Steph still hasn't won a Finals MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I the Spurs can still beat Houston in a PO match up even without Kawhi. Not because of talent, but just mental for ude because Harden disappears and Paul gets the jitters, or gets hurt.

Harden doesn't even choke, he just no-shows when needed most like he doesn't care. You can count on it ever year. And Paul will put up good stats, then give the game away with brain freeze plays in the last few minutes, or he just won't even play. These guys are guaranteed rise repeats. Paul is the Tony Romo of the NBA.

If the Spurs don't win, they will push them to the brink even though Houstons should mop the floor with them without Kawhi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think re hands has a good point. Harden and CP3 always crumble when they can't get regular season calls in the playoffs. I look forward to seeing this team lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Checking in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden is easily the besr rsgular season player today.

He should be winning MVP even thoygh he wont.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    James Harden is easily the besr rsgular season player today.

He should be winning MVP even thoygh he wont.
    Who else is winning?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^Imagine being this insecure about your fandom to a player

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^Imagine being this insecure about your fandom to a player
    By asking a simple question of who else is being considered right now? Okay my

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who else is winning?
    Giannis. I've watched enough bucks game and dont believe in overrated hypes.

It should be Harden.

Problem with Giannis, for a team that doesnt have another recognizable star. 8/10 games the bucks win..Someone else in the same team is playing better or is having a better impact. Its going to be either Brogdon, Lopez, Middleton etc.

With the exception of Curry and Durant since they play im the same team. I cant think of any other star that gets outplayed by his teamates in a consistent basis but still get the majority of the credit. I guess thats to be expected since he would put up 25 in like 12-15 shooting....

Harden is easily the best regular season offensive player in todays NBA. Only, Peak Lebron, 2016 Curry and Jordan can compare.

Id still vote for Giannis depsite saying all that though. If i was a voter. Hes unselfish and doesnt stat pad.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    By asking a simple question of who else is being considered right now? Okay my
    Every time someone mentions harden not winning/not being deserving of the mvp you come out of the woodwork with some passive-aggressive because deep down you know he's a fraud who'll never really be respected

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Every time someone mentions harden not winning/not being deserving of the mvp you come out of the woodwork with some passive-aggressive because deep down you know he's a fraud who'll never really be respected
    Well that’s why it’s a regular season award isn’t it..lol

Should be on award # 3 by now

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    My nig just wet his panties over an opinion. Too much salt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    harden is nothing but fool's gold. he's allowed to dance around the hardwood while having no clue about the concept of dribbling the ball. that alone will open up many open looks for you. as well, he is untouchable for the most part for whatever reason. a second tier star was catapulted into supers om by the higher ups for whatever reason.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    People and moan so much about the guy. He has had a couple stinker games but took the rockets to the WCF twice and statically has played pretty well. It’s a stupid narrative people will buy into when going “OH 14 TOs in a game!”

If anybody expected him to beat the warriors both times (almost did it last year) bias confirmed

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    harden is nothing but fool's gold. he's allowed to dance around the hardwood while having no clue about the concept of dribbling the ball. that alone will open up many open looks for you. as well, he is untouchable for the most part for whatever reason. a second tier star was catapulted into supers om by the higher ups for whatever reason.
    Post more about calf tats, you’re more knowledgeable there than here where it’s clear your out of your league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post more about calf tats, you’re more knowledgeable there than here where it’s clear your out of your league
    lmao you can't debate my reply so you throw insults instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be Harden.

Id still vote for Giannis depsite saying all that though. If i was a voter.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw him freely swipe at Siakam with no call.

Dude breaks the spirit of what a foul actually is by initiating contact or flopping, and getting the calls.

It's not all his fault though. You need refs to allow that.

That said, I think he's a top talent. He's just taken to legendary levels by the antics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden will have long term negative impact in the NBA. Can you imagine nikkas copying hardens game? If he becomes as influential as Jordan..

Imagine a game with 200 free throws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Harden value and play wise is the leagues mot valuable player. But id never vote for that nikka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, I think he's a top talent. He's just taken to legendary levels by the antics.
    that's all i'm saying too. i would def, like most here, want harden on the spurs if he could be had.

Thread Information