San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who else is winning?
    Giannis, you ing homer.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Giannis, you ing homer.
    For being surrounded with more talent majority of the season? Hadn’t really heard his name brought up in a while (shrugs shoulders)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For being surrounded with more talent majority of the season? Hadn’t really heard his name brought up in a while (shrugs shoulders)
    His name has been brought up since the beggining of the season.

If the Bucks finish first, the MVP is nothing short of a lock.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    His name has been brought up since the beggining of the season.

If the Bucks finish first, the MVP is nothing short of a lock.
    Didn’t answer the question. Who has been playing with the lesser team for majority of the season? Yet still has a winning record?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t answer the question. Who has been playing with the lesser team for majority of the season? Yet still has a winning record?
    Who the cares? The MVP isn't won by who has the tiest teammates, tbh.

And, fwiw, I think the reason the Rockets are sucking so much (even when Paul was available) is the same reason why Harden gets to post such guady stats: the horrible one on one offense they run all game long. If they were capable of running something that resembles a normal offense, Harden wouldn't need to go for 50 everygame just to try to stay afloat.

So no, Harden shouldn't be rewarded for hogging his team into mediocrity.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Who the cares? The MVP isn't won by who has the tiest teammates, tbh.

And, fwiw, I think the reason the Rockets are sucking so much (even when Paul was available) is the same reason why Harden gets to post such guady stats: the horrible one on one offense they run all game long. If they were capable of running something that resembles a normal offense, Harden wouldn't need to go for 50 everygame just to try to stay afloat.

So no, Harden shouldn't be rewarded for hogging his team into mediocrity.
    Paul has missed 22 games. Gordon has missed 11 games. So tell me. It’s been Harden Capela and who else? I’ll wait. I remember you being on that Kawhi MVP train even after he quit on your franchise like a so it makes since your reasoning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul has missed 22 games. Gordon has missed 11 games. So tell me. It’s been Harden Capela and who else? I’ll wait.
    What part of "who ing cares" you didn't get?

Kobe already did what Harden is doing, playing with even tier teammates, and a 15 ppg Steve Nash won MVP over him. So no, Harden won't win the MVP if he keeps hogging and his team stays on mediocrity.

I remember you being on that Kawhi MVP train even after he quit on your franchise like a so it makes since your reasoning.
    What? I literally couldn't understand what you are trying to say.
    Last edited by DAF86; 01-26-2019 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What part of "who ing cares" you didn't get?

Kobe already did what Harden is doing, playing with even tier teammates, and a 15 ppg Steve Nash won MVP over him. So no, Harden won't win the MVP if he keeps hogging and his team stays on mediocrity.

What? I literally couldn't understand what you are trying to say.
    Who is he hogging from? Who else has been able to score? Austin Rivers?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    harden is nothing but fool's gold. he's allowed to dance around the hardwood while having no clue about the concept of dribbling the ball. that alone will open up many open looks for you. as well, he is untouchable for the most part for whatever reason. a second tier star was catapulted into supers om by the higher ups for whatever reason.
    Go back upstairs with that bull .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Post more about calf tats, you’re more knowledgeable there than here where it’s clear your out of your league
    That's it, I knew he was semi re ed but yea he's "that guy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back upstairs with that bull .
    you're only hard up for others to suck the of harden because you've been on your knees for yrs now; sorry, i'm not that dude.

he is a 3rd cog like he was on OKC except he's gotten the superstar treatment in H-town for whatever reason. take away his blatant travels, carrying the ball, fouls, and fake foul calls he'd be a 15ppg player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets fans, you have to agree that having Harden is better than not having him and being a lottery team, but you also have to admit that whatever scheme they adopted while at OKC ed up any ring chances for RW or Harden because it's RS fool's gold. These two players are cubic zirconium in a diamond mine. Once the spotlight hits them they become apparent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is he hogging from? Who else has been able to score? Austin Rivers?
    If the Rockets played anything other than awful one on ones everytime down the court the less talented players would be able to get some more easy looks and Harden wouldn't need to take 60 possessions per game.

The same style that is allowing Harden to put insane numbers is the style that is causing the Rockets to be a ing mediocre team. That shouldn't be rewarded with an MVP.

Do you really think that if guys like Lebron, Curry, Durant, Kawhi, and some others, took as many responsabilies as Harden they wouldn't be able to put similar numbers? Of course they would. The problem is their teams would be a lot tier than they are, because that isn't winning basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis should win MVP. He clicks all boxes.

Harden is cleary a tier above as a player though. Mayne Rockets make a push for a top 2 seed.

Believe.
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Every time Houston needs Harden to exhaust himself bailing his crappy teammates vs. teams like Orlando and NY, they push the dagger further in. Harden will be exhausted YET AGAIN in the playoffs...why do they never give him games off???

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If the Rockets played anything other than awful one on ones everytime down the court the less talented players would be able to get some more easy looks and Harden wouldn't need to take 60 possessions per game.

The same style that is allowing Harden to put insane numbers is the style that is causing the Rockets to be a ing mediocre team. That shouldn't be rewarded with an MVP.

Do you really think that if guys like Lebron, Curry, Durant, Kawhi, and some others, took as many responsabilies as Harden they wouldn't be able to put similar numbers? Of course they would. The problem is their teams would be a lot tier than they are, because that isn't winning basketball.
    Harden still dishes out 8 or more assists a game. The other players can’t create for themselves. Besides Gordon, and Paul who just came back, who else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden still dishes out 8 or more assists a game.
    You sound like Westbrook fans " he isn't a hogging stat . He averages more than 10 assists per game "

When you hog the ball so much, you are bound to rack up assists.

The other players can’t create for themselves. Besides Gordon, and Paul who just came back, who else?
    When you have ball and players motion you don't need players that can create for themselves. The Spurs have one of the best benches on the league without a single playmaker on it. They just create great offense with constant movement and by actually running offensive sets.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How do you hog the ball and rack up assists at the same time?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You sound like Westbrook fans " he isn't a hogging stat . He averages more than 10 assists per game "

When you hog the ball so much, you are bound to rack up assists.

When you have ball and players motion you don't need players that can create for themselves. The Spurs have one of the best benches on the league without a single playmaker on it. They just create great offense with constant movement and by actually running offensive sets.
    You still haven’t named anyone you know of after Paul Gordon Harden and Capela who is now hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is probably the best offensive player in the league tbh.

Sure his production goes down in the playoffs a bit because he doesn't get as many calls. He is still pretty fantastic though. Any Spursfan that pretends they wouldn't take him on the team are lying pieces of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you hog the ball and rack up assists at the same time?
    By initiating 90% of the possessions and sucking the air off the ball for 20 seconds so that you either get the baket yourself or an assist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven’t named anyone you know of after Paul Gordon Harden and Capela who is now hurt.
    Because I'm telling you that you don't need a platoon of playmakers when you actually run offensive sets. Are you re ed or something?

Also, you just named 4 offensive threats, how many more do you want? Most teams don't even have two reliable options.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    By initiating 90% of the possessions and sucking the air off the ball for 20 seconds so that you either get the baket yourself or an assist.
    So remind me with Paul out for so long who was the PG?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Because I'm telling you that you don't need a platoon of playmakers when you actually run offensive sets. Are you re ed or something?

Also, you just named 4 offensive threats, how many more do you want? Most teams don't even have two reliable options.
    Paul has missed 20 plus games and Gordon 11 plus. Who were the other threats in that time? I’ll be waiting for that answer.

Thread Information