Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I'm telling you that you don't need a platoon of playmakers when you actually run offensive sets. Are you re ed or something?
    Yep, you are re ed.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yep, you are re ed.
    You do need a PG. which without Paul was who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do need a PG. which without Paul was who?
    Needing a PG isn't the same as one guy creating 80% of your team offense.

No matter how ty you think the rest of the team is, you don't ask a guy to carry such a big load. One: because you will limit your team's chances of succeding in the long run and two: because you are burning your best player out for when it matters most.

What D'antoni should be doing is actually running offensive sets and involve the rest of the players more, so that he doesn't need to depend on Harden's offensive prowess to bail them out playing one on one basketball.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Needing a PG isn't the same as one guy creating 80% of your team offense.

No matter how ty you think the rest of the team is, you don't ask a guy to carry such a big load. One: because you will limit your team's chances of succeding in the long run and two: because you are burning your best player out for when it matters most.

What D'antoni should be doing is actually running offensive sets and involve the rest of the players more, so that he doesn't need to depend on Harden's offensive prowess to bail them out playing one on one basketball.
    So who was next to be PG without Paul and Gordon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have one of the best benches in the league. Who's the playmaker of that bench?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Still waiting for this answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have one of the best benches in the league. Who's the playmaker of that bench?
    And I'm waiting for this one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By initiating 90% of the possessions and sucking the air off the ball for 20 seconds so that you either get the baket yourself or an assist.
    This I actually like harden and have maintained he would be great even without flops which he has shown at times where his FTA's have not been crazy every game but he still drooping 30 plus ...

that being said I called this waaaaaaay back and I want to say Deeps or someone else said I Was crazy.
    YO u can ball hog and get assists just look at CP3 in his prime Clipper years or Russ the past few years.
    Guys that refuse to pass ahead in transition are the most notorious, for ball hogging for assists, while the true playmakers like Kidd/Nash push the pace for hockey assists.
    the stat guys (harde/Russ/CP3) play PG like I used to in NBA2k making sure their favorite player (themselves) gets the assist.

All that being said despite pounding the rock and a crazy usage rate ...
    Harden has been crazy impressive.
    Even if you factor for current pace and more 3's to be abel to do what he is doing with injured guys and the stamina it takes to score 40 points for a whole month ...is amazing ...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Because I'm telling you that you don't need a platoon of playmakers when you actually run offensive sets. Are you re ed or something?

Also, you just named 4 offensive threats, how many more do you want? Most teams don't even have two reliable options.
    Not really, Paul is a pass first PG, Gordon is a scorer, Harden is obviously, and Capela gets most of his points assisted by Paul or Harden.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This I actually like harden and have maintained he would be great even without flops which he has shown at times where his FTA's have not been crazy every game but he still drooping 30 plus ...

that being said I called this waaaaaaay back and I want to say Deeps or someone else said I Was crazy.
    YO u can ball hog and get assists just look at CP3 in his prime Clipper years or Russ the past few years.
    Guys that refuse to pass ahead in transition are the most notorious, for ball hogging for assists, while the true playmakers like Kidd/Nash push the pace for hockey assists.
    the stat guys (harde/Russ/CP3) play PG like I used to in NBA2k making sure their favorite player (themselves) gets the assist.

All that being said despite pounding the rock and a crazy usage rate ...
    Harden has been crazy impressive.
    Even if you factor for current pace and more 3's to be abel to do what he is doing with injured guys and the stamina it takes to score 40 points for a whole month ...is amazing ...
    Harden is on his right now, no denying that. When we get healthy that ball movement will start to come back but I enjoying watching my drop 50 point games like a god.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Djohn/double up enjoy Harden's run.
    Doncic played a Hardenesque type game last night, no one is crapping on him for it.
    I have been on record not happy with refs/fouling ...
    But that has no effect on his step back, ball handles or finishing.
    Dude is amazing enjoy it while it lasts its just like Steph's unanimous MVP campaign ..absolutely must see TV
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 01-28-2019 at 10:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you hog the ball and rack up assists at the same time?
    This is some neophyte, scoreboard watching right here.

Have you ever watched a game? Do you know what "shared assists" means? Of course not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul has missed 20 plus games and Gordon 11 plus. Who were the other threats in that time? I’ll be waiting for that answer.
    Spurs bench stomped your heroball team, in your home... in a series clinching game. Talk more about how you need talent to win.

Your team is a RS sideshow for the NBA while the Finals teams sit guys to stay healthy. Let me know when Harden sits on a back to back. He won't because he has all chance to make the Finals and he's only looking for RS accolades.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is some neophyte, scoreboard watching right here.

Have you ever watched a game? Do you know what "shared assists" means? Of course not.
    I’ll entertain your fatass. So we will look at the Rockets’ roster.

Hartenstein - Back to G league
    House - Back to G league
    Gary Clark - 0 minutes
    brandon knight - missed majority of the season
    Carmelo - LOL
    michael carter Williams - Lol trash And can’t get minutes
    Ennis- can’t dribble. Missed 10 plus games
    Paul - misses 20 plus games

The s can’t even stay on the floor and your belly lard ass is talking about shared assists. Shared assists from who?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spurs bench stomped your heroball team, in your home... in a series clinching game. Talk more about how you need talent to win.

Your team is a RS sideshow for the NBA while the Finals teams sit guys to stay healthy. Let me know when Harden sits on a back to back. He won't because he has all chance to make the Finals and he's only looking for RS accolades.
    Kawhi stomped on your franchise and baited you into trading for Derozan (another fellow with mental issues) only to continue to pay him 30 million a season to be Just a completely inferior player to Harden. Good luck paying him and Aldridge 300 plus million.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi stomped on your franchise and baited you into trading for Derozan (another fellow with mental issues) only to continue to pay him 30 million a season to be Just a completely inferior player to Harden. Good luck paying him and Aldridge 300 plus million.
    Who's the playmaker of the Spurs bench son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, good luck paying ex player Paul 40 millions dollars per year for the next 4 seasons.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Who's the playmaker of the Spurs bench son?
    The extra 3 to 4 players coming off the bench for the Spurs compared to the 7 to 8 man rotation for the Rockets

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Don’t bring your dumbass back again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The extra 3 to 4 players coming off the bench for the Spurs compared to the 7 to 8 man rotation for the Rockets
    The does that have to do with anything?

You asked who was going to be the playmaker for the Rckets other than Harden, I told you that you don't need that many playmakers when you actually run offensive sets and move the ball around.

The Rockets' main problem isn't that they lack talent, it's that they run an awful offensive system. If they run a good normal NBA type offense, those role players would be looking better than they are looking right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t bring your dumbass back again.
    Big talk coming from one of the biggest laughing stocks on this forum.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The does that have to do with anything?

You asked who was going to be the playmaker for the Rckets other than Harden, I told you that you don't need that many playmakers when you actually run offensive sets and move the ball around.

The Rockets' main problem isn't that they lack talent, it's that they run an awful offensive system. If they run a good normal NBA type offense, those role players would be looking better than they are looking right now.
    You don’t think a 10 man rotation vs. a 7-8 man rotation makes a difference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t think a 10 man rotation vs. a 7-8 man rotation makes a difference?
    A difference in what? I'm solely talking about the Spurs bench unit, a bench unit that doesn't have a single playmaker on it, yet they are able to produce some of the best offense of any unit on the entire NBA. How do they do that? By running actual sets and moving the ball around, instead of having one guy going iso while the other 4 watch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A difference in what? I'm solely talking about the Spurs bench unit, a bench unit that doesn't have a single playmaker on it, yet they are able to produce some of the best offense of any unit on the entire NBA. How do they do that? By running actual sets and moving the ball around, instead of having one guy going iso while the other 4 watch.
    A difference in some of the starting unit not being forced to play nearly the entire game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, good luck paying ex player Paul 40 millions dollars per year for the next 4 seasons.

Thread Information