Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    BTW, good luck paying ex player Paul 40 millions dollars per year for the next 4 seasons.
    Pretty sure the Rockets can afford it and not rely on 50 cent playoff ticket sales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the Rockets can afford it and not rely on 50 cent playoff ticket sales.
    Financially, sure. Any NBA team can afford what they pay, that's why they're on bussiness. Sports wise? It will be pretty damn hard to stay compe ive with an ex player eating up 40 millions of cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A difference in some of the starting unit not being forced to play nearly the entire game
    Again, a coaching problem. Either way, a starter sharing minutes with the bench doesn't change the fact that the Rockets would be better off playing a good offensive system instead of relying solely on Harden's one on one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be Harden.
    Giannis should win MVP. He clicks all boxes.
    playing both sides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not. By MVP definition, there is no single player more valuable for his team than Harden. But Giannis clicks all boxes for MVP. ( best record, All-star level production)

Giannis should win the MVP because typically the spirit of the award has always gone to players like Giannis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden should win.

Giannis should win.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lmao spurfan reaching so hard

Just gonna sit back and watch these clowns. Fat hands with the take of the century and then calf tats swooping in to defend his honor
    Last edited by sook; 01-28-2019 at 04:12 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Just gonna sit back and watch these clowns. Fat hands with the take of the century and then calf tats swooping in to defend his honor
    NBA Forum been dog for a minute though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Forum been dog for a minute though.
    Not as long as your team has though.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not as long as your team has though.
    As long as Kawhi wanted out though.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden should win.

Giannis should win.

Lol

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I mean, DMC had a whole thread about Curry is an overrated chucker and then went back to say that’s not what he meant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you rely on the whistle during the regular season you will die by the lack of the whistle come playoff time.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    When you rely on the whistle during the regular season you will die by the lack of the whistle come playoff time.
    Still leads the NBA in PPG without free throws this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden winning MVP again would be a travesty..he deserved it last year, but it was moreso by default due to lack of other candidates..

If he wins it this year, it wouldn't be any different than Russ's MVP, shameless stat-padding..

1. Giannis
    2. Jokic
    3. Harden
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 01-29-2019 at 10:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden winning MVP again would be a travesty..he deserved it last year, but it was moreso by default due to lack of other candidates..

If he wins it this year, it wouldn't be any different than Russ's MVP, shameless stat-padding..

1. Giannis
    2. Jokic
    3. Harden
    Exactly, djohn2oo8 cried all season long about that Westbrook MVP and now he's acting like Thunder fans did that season.

" He isn't statpadding, he just has to do it all by himself "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, Rockets better start moving that ball around a bit more or the losses will start to pile on. It's only a matter of time before Harden starts coming back down to Earth from all that extra, unnecessary, work he's putting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, Rockets better start moving that ball around a bit more or the losses will start to pile on. It's only a matter of time before Harden starts coming back down to Earth from all that extra, unnecessary, work he's putting.
    Teams are starting to double him hard, even triple him, and the offense is so lethargic other than him it actually works sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Giannis
    2. Jokic
    3. Harden
    Ding ding ding. I'm biased, because I hate almost everything about his game other than the passing, but the guy plays one end of the court and is the most ball-dominant player in recent history. With his talent, he'd better be putting up monster stats. Especially since nobody can touch him and he jacks up 15 3s per game.

His run has been impressive, but imo an MVP empowers his teammates and elevates their games. Giannis, Jokic, and Curry fall into that category. Harden is a one-man circus...one that isn't very fun to watch

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Shooting 44% from the field

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ding ding ding. I'm biased, because I hate almost everything about his game other than the passing, but the guy plays one end of the court and is the most ball-dominant player in recent history. With his talent, he'd better be putting up monster stats. Especially since nobody can touch him and he jacks up 15 3s per game.

His run has been impressive, but imo an MVP empowers his teammates and elevates their games. Giannis, Jokic, and Curry fall into that category. Harden is a one-man circus...one that isn't very fun to watch
    preach my

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets down 19 with a minute left in the 4th, Harden makes a 3 to keep his 30-point streak going this is Westbrook-level bad..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was so pathetic tbh. He was firing up stupid meaningless shots just to get his 30 smh...should be an asterisk next to this “statistic” fwiw......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude averaged 41 ppg on January while shooting 43% from the field and 35% from 3. that , seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden be like

Thread Information