Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I know you care. You're just loathe to admit it now so you'll see it from time to time. It's your cow farts.
    Ahh so then you are trying to discredit me to others. I am just like CC huh? Your goals become clear. Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you're not obstructed at all.
    Just because its not working doesn't mean there is no intent. This is not hard.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh so then you are trying to discredit me to others. I am just like CC huh? Your goals become clear. Thank you.
    My goal is to ridicule you. You do a bang up job discrediting yourself. Thank you.
    Just because its not working doesn't mean there is no intent. This is not hard.
    My goal is to ridicule you when you're being ridiculous. This is not hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My goal is to ridicule you. You do a bang up job discrediting yourself. Thank you.

My goal is to ridicule you when you're being ridiculous. This is not hard.
    That is not mutually exclusive with what I am saying, Chump. You've laid out you are trying to discredit me already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not mutually exclusive with what I am saying, Chump. You've laid out you are trying to discredit me already.
    Where?

You're projecting this ego thing quite a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where?

You're projecting this ego thing quite a bit.
    Address the mutual exclusivity issue. Want to talk about ty deductions. . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Address the mutual exclusivity issue.
    I think in this case they are and I am the only real authority when it comes to my intentions.

Want to talk about ty deductions. . . .
    You've got plenty of them. Thinking you personally know TSA and Chris because you apparently know Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think in this case they are and I am the only real authority when it comes to my intentions.

You've got plenty of them. Thinking you personally know TSA and Chris because you apparently know Joey.
    Sure but you think people here should take you at face value? I don't.

Remember yesterday when you said thought there were not that many alts around here? I really liked how today you responded to the hater account at face value today. You do it with Ghazi too.

I don't "know" TSA. I did know Joey and his friend Chris back in the day though. I recognized him from pics he posted. That Chris did live in San Diego before going AWOL and moving back in with Mom. There is a poster named Chris here. I get the uncertainty. I do think in terms of probability after all.

And you punted the mutual exclusivity argument again. You clearly have intent behind your ridicule.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    23 guests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure but you think people here should take you at face value? I don't.
    Which is precisely why I allowed for the possibility of your lying.

Remember yesterday when you said thought there were not that many alts around here? I really liked how today you responded to the hater account at face value today. You do it with Ghazi too.
    I'm glad you liked it?

I don't "know" TSA. I did know Joey and his friend Chris back in the day though. I recognized him from pics he posted. That Chris did live in San Diego before going AWOL and moving back in with Mom. There is a poster named Chris here. I get the uncertainty. I do think in terms of probability after all.
    I don't think you do.

And you punted the mutual exclusivity argument again. You clearly have intent behind your ridicule.
    I addressed it head on. You don't like that I ridicule you just because you're ridiculous. You think I'm lying and want to discourage your quest to find old acquaintances in random message board alts based on your idea of probability.

On the contrary, I really hope you continue to do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is precisely why I allowed for the possibility of your lying.

I'm glad you liked it?

I don't think you do.

I addressed it head on. You don't like that I ridicule you just because you're ridiculous. You think I'm lying and want to discourage your quest to find old acquaintances in random message board alts based on your idea of probability.

On the contrary, I really hope you continue to do this.
    You addressed it by doubling down on the assertion: "I think they do and I am an authority." That is not an argument but just more of your weird ego shining through. You even undermined your argument in your attempt to score points here. Anonymous message board claims should be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't rely on my assertion that I knew Joey. I demonstrated it years ago on this board. You were there then because you were whiny to me back then too. There is a difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.
    Russia can be trusted.
    No reason to be worried.
    No effect on world wide energy, no effect on anything.

The war is fkn hilarious...
    Russia has no ability to affect world wide events.

I am going to say Russia is significant enough for every country on Earth to take them seriously and keep up with what they do.
    Just like they should do with the US. There is no turtling up. Sorry.
    Quoting me from 2018 and in no context to Ukraine/Russia must be some real mental gymnastics for ST's biggest cry baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean you're already a fraud bro just from your lies of 20+ yrs ago. Tell me more about how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not.

You're such a little bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean you're already a fraud bro just from your lies of 20+ yrs ago. Tell me more about how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not.

You're such a little bro.
    Does your friend Chris post here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't rely on my assertion that I knew Joey. I demonstrated it years ago on this board. You were there then because you were whiny to me back then too. There is a difference.
    You didn't know me. You might've known one person I knew but you most def didn't know me. Again, tell me how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not. Or better yet be a ing man and come at me like a real man and not a little who's safe behind his PC anonymously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does your friend Chris post here?
    Who's Chris? I know a ton of Chris'... Is your Mom's name Linda? See how easy it is to play make believe with your ass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't know me. You might've known one person I knew but you most def didn't know me. Again, tell me how I'm 45 yrs old when I'm not. Or better yet be a ing man and come at me like a real man and not a little who's safe behind his PC anonymously.
    How old are you then Joey? And where is Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's Chris? I know a ton of Chris'... Is your Mom's name Linda? See how easy it is to play make believe with your ass?
    Do you have a friend named Chris who posts here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How old are you then Joey? And where is Chris?
    LMAO WTF are you even talking about dumb ?

Do you have a friend named Chris who posts here?
    The if I know Ms. 21 Questions. Go ask your parents why they raised a pussy like you bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO WTF are you even talking about dumb ?

The if I know Ms. 21 Questions. Go ask your parents why they raised a pussy like you bro.
    You admit you know Cheryl. If you know her I would assume you know Chris too. you used to hang out with him all the time back then.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quoting me from 2018 and in no context to Ukraine/Russia must be some real mental gymnastics for ST's biggest cry baby.
    You need some help here.

Russia and Ukraine have been fighting along the eastern border since 2014.Russia under Putin also invaded Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya, North Caucus, South Ossetia…. BEFORE 2018.

So now you can default to not giving a fk.
    Commence not caring.

Initiate the “Koriwhat turtle up”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You admit you know Cheryl. If you know her I would assume you know Chris too. you used to hang out with him all the time back then.
    LMAO I mentioned she had a brother a while back so what's new that you got to throw against the wall dumb ? And if he posted here I wouldn't know and wouldn't care anyhow.

You need some help here.
    Russia and Ukraine have been fighting along the eastern border since 2014.
    Russia under Putin also invaded Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya, North Caucus, South Ossetia…. BEFORE 2018.

So now you can default to not giving a fk.
    Commence not caring.
    IDGAF! Go cry to someone that cares PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb Fuzzy everyday...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO I mentioned she had a brother a while back so what's new that you got to throw against the wall dumb ? And if he posted here I wouldn't know and wouldn't care anyhow.

IDGAF! Go cry to someone that cares PG.
    You mentioned his name when you outed him too? I am trying to be cir spect. Back in the day you throwing him under the bus is when I decided you were s . Acted like good friends when you were together.

Thread Information