Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your point? Both statements are true. Think about it; this one might put your lil tranny brain into overdrive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your point? Both statements are true. Think about it; this one might put your lil tranny brain into overdrive.
    You claimed you didn't say the Russians care more about disseminating information than our own. I just proved you wrong. You are taking a pro russia stance while putting down your own country.

Russians care
    US does not

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You claimed you didn't say the Russians care more about disseminating information than our own. I just proved you wrong. You are taking a pro russia stance while putting down your own country.

Russians care
    US does not
    Stating the opinion that Russians care more about disseminating info to the US than our own media does not automatically make one pro Russia. That's just illogical, tranny. You really should stop posting for a bit. Your tranny brain is RPM'ing way too high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russians care
    US does not
    you're just a good little brain dead sheep... yes yes keep blaming russia for everything!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stating the opinion that Russians care more about disseminating info to the US than our own media does not automatically make one pro Russia. That's just illogical, tranny. You really should stop posting for a bit. Your tranny brain is RPM'ing way too high.
    and transitioning doesn't make one another gender but what does reck know anyhow?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling an idiot out for their blatant lack of patriotism.

You know, the thing your ilk likes to say the other side lack? You, Chris, Darrins are all Russia darlings. All just because muh Trump said so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You know, the thing your ilk likes to say the other side lack? You, Chris, Darrins are all Russia darlings. All just because muh Trump said so.
    so scared of mothah russia. it's ing hilarious!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're just a good little brain dead sheep... yes yes keep blaming russia for everything!
    LOL this guy. Next time dont cry and meltdown I'm being too mean to you after you tried to bury the hatchet on that tattoo thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL this guy. Next time dont cry and meltdown I'm being too mean to you after you tried to bury the hatchet on that tattoo thread.
    bury what hatchet? your ass split when i posted updated work and you never came back to that thread... don't act like you're some sort of elitist. you're just a ing clown. off re with your mental diseased brain.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Worshiping our lying media would make me a patriot? You need to sit this one out, tranny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worshiping our lying media would make me a patriot? You need to sit this one out, tranny.
    exactly!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bury what hatchet? your ass split when i posted updated work and you never came back to that thread... don't act like you're some sort of elitist. you're just a ing clown. off re with your mental diseased brain.
    I'd hope so consider that snake was literally before i knew anything at all about tattooing... gonna keep trolling reck or can we all drop the bs already and be civilized(that includes me)?
    Be nice

Notice how I stopped the beef after that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it with you lunatic far righties with that word? worshipping

No one is talking about following or trusting the media in order to be loyal.

All that is require for you to show loyalty to your country is not being a cuck for another country whose dream is to see the US die a slow and painful death into irrelevancy.

Keep being a prop up boy for putin if that's your thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be nice

Notice how I stopped the beef after that?
    trying to derail this thread ain't going to make you look any better reck.

i don't give a if you hate me, my work, my words, etc... if you wanted to "bury the hatchet" then you should've stfu and tried to stop making up too but you can't resist so here we are...

so this >>>

resulted in this >>>

maybe you should learn when to stfu.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to derail this thread ain't going to make you look any better reck.

i don't give a if you hate me, my work, my words, etc... if you wanted to "bury the hatchet" then you should've stfu and tried to stop making up too but you can't resist so here we are...

so this >>>

resulted in this >>>

maybe you should learn when to stfu.
    Wut? You were the one who jumped in to shill for derptacular.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it with you lunatic far righties with that word? worshipping

No one is talking about following or trusting the media in order to be loyal.

All that is require for you to show loyalty to your country is not being a cuck for another country whose dream is to see the US die a slow and painful death into irrelevancy.

Keep being a prop up boy for putin if that's your thing.
    Tis the dream of the plutocracy, tranny. Like I said, you should sit this one out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tis the dream of the plutocracy, tranny. Like I said, you should sit this one out.
    Why? Hard to keep arguing in 5 different threads and getting on on said 5 different threads?

pls stop posting so I can stop being on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wut? You were the one who jumped in to shill for derptacular.
    so you're upset because i stated the obvious? got it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you're upset because i stated the obvious? got it.
    Nope. For using personal attacks when I wasn't even talking to you.

They're fine by me but dont be a little when you start crying when I make fun of you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Hard to keep arguing in 5 different threads and getting on on said 5 different threads?

pls stop posting so I can stop being on.
    Tranny s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. For using personal attacks when I wasn't even talking to you.

They're fine by me but dont be a little when you start crying when I make fun of you.
    it's not a personal attack when it's truth.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the Russian government.

And you mean disinformation, because we have a free press we get both depending on what you choose to read.
    The Russian government feeds their people endless trash. Our government can try to submit endless trash, but our press will call them on it. Even if it can be very partisan and distorted. You understand distortion, you practice it. Your attempts to defend your distortions are painfully stupid though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the Russian government.

And you mean disinformation, because we have a free press we get both depending on what you choose to read.
    The Russian government feeds their people endless trash. Our government can try to submit endless trash, but our press will call them on it. Even if it can be very partisan and distorted. You understand distortion, you practice it. Your attempts to defend your distortions are painfully stupid though.
    You missed the boat on that one, bro.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed the boat on that one, bro.
    How would you know?
    What did you read?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count