Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's likely more interested in why you'd want to divert her attention to people she will never meet. That is if she's serious about treating you.
    I would imagine it would have to do with the interactions with the others not fixating on them. What is obvious is they are terrified of a mental health professional examining them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fuzzy's trying to walk back his therapist statement after getting dragged.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. Even if what you are hoping is true it does nothing to mitigate what I was illustrating. You made sure of that by your active avoidance. So what exactly am I doing to walk it back?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. Even if what you are hoping is true it does nothing to mitigate what I was illustrating. You made sure of that by your active avoidance. So what exactly am I doing to walk it back?
    You used quotation marks.

Here's a simple question.

Do you show your therapist ST posts?

Yes or no.

Let's settle this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used quotation marks.

Here's a simple question.

Do you show your therapist ST posts?

Yes or no.

Let's settle this.
    You think your questions settle things.

I will talk to you about your obsessive compulsive spectrum and delusional behavior but that is all you get from me, Chump.

I asked you years ago what you were thinking in those round and rounds with Ig and co. That interests me. Your need for surety doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think your questions settle things.

I will talk to you about your obsessive compulsive spectrum and delusional behavior but that is all you get from me, Chump.

I asked you years ago what you were thinking in those round and rounds with Ig and co. That interests me. Your need for surety doesn't.
    too easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I take for that is my comments about people around here being mentally ill and use it to actively avoid things found a home in your head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I take for that is my comments about people around here being mentally ill and use it to actively avoid things found a home in your head.
    You'll take it however you need to make you feel safe here. The truth is you avoid simple questions for that very reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll take it however you need to make you feel secure here. The truth is you avoid simple questions for that very reason.
    Nice assertion. Problem is I can link you trying desperately to apply my comments to me to said comments having found a home in your head.

I get you think your questions are important. I just don't. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you do here is make assertions

Do you not realize that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had thought that the attacks on civilian infrastructure had lessened. I was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your assertion was wrong.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I would imagine it would have to do with the interactions with the others not fixating on them. What is obvious is they are terrified of a mental health professional examining them.
    Do you mean in person or online? I agree with you if you meant in person. Many don't believe in the value of therapy. Plus it's expensive if you don't have the proper medical insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you mean in person or online? I agree with you if you meant in person. Many don't believe in the value of therapy. Plus it's expensive if you don't have the proper medical insurance.
    I presented the idea of someone from here going to a therapist and having a them examine their activity. I already talked about my assumptions. The reaction is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I presented the idea of someone from here going to a therapist and having a them examine their activity. I already talked about my assumptions. The reaction is what it is.
    "someone"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Horatio Magellan Crunch"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I presented the idea of someone from here going to a therapist and having a them examine their activity.
    I invite you to show a therapist these last couple of pages. I am going to show mine.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Sorry I haven't been keeping up completely it seems.

If I was paying a therapist to fix me, I'd want them to know how I think. So ya it makes sense what you said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulation you can find where I did the presentation. Your reading skills are improving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry I haven't been keeping up completely it seems.

If I was paying a therapist to fix me, I'd want them to know how I think. So ya it makes sense what you said.
    This is an interesting take on what therapists do. You think therapists "fix" people. Really all I take from this is that you think you are something that needs to be fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulation you can find where I did the presentation. Your reading skills are improving.
    It's where you asserted you have a therapist to whom you will show ST posts.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This is an interesting take on what therapists do. You think therapists "fix" people. Really all I take from this is that you think you are something that needs to be fixed.
    "Fix" is a generic term for whatever they do to help you help yourself or cope with whatever you're struggling with. You'd likely not see a therapist if you thought you were well adjusted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why are you seeing a therapist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you seeing a therapist?
    what's it like taking ketamine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazier than that, what’s it like believing in children being killed by satanic cabal in basement of CometPizza?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Awesome disassociation. Complete detachment from reality at some points. It's harder to describe than say an acid or mushroom trip. It's been probably 10 years since I've done any Ketamine. Only did it a few times when it was offered to me but never sought it out. If I'm going to do any hallucinogen these days it's for sure going to be mushrooms. Tried DMT for the first time last year...that is absolutely insane. Smoked it maybe 10 times and then gave the rest away to a friend. It was fun and I'm glad I tried it but it is so nuts that I decided I'd had my time experimenting with it and now I'm done with it...not really a recreational drug. One of the last times I smoked it I was near the peak of a shroom trip and got blasted off into another dimension...total breakthrough. Crazy thing about it is that after I stopped experimenting with DMT and now if I consume mushrooms I still get the DMT visuals every time. Looks like DMT left me with a little parting gift.

Thread Information