Post Count
    Who owns the media, dude?
    Who brohfessor?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who brohfessor?
    You should know if you're gonna put your supreme faith into them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who owns the media, dude?
    they don't want to believe in a world where they subscribe to the lies willfully. that's the truth of the matter.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should know if you're gonna put your supreme faith into them.
    So with this in mind what do you read?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they don't want to believe in a world where they subscribe to the lies willfully. that's the truth of the matter.
    they, them those people always trying to fool us

The press reported heavily on our moon landing, do you believe we landed on the moon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they, them those people always trying to fool us

The press reported heavily on our moon landing, do you believe we landed on the moon?
    i personally think it's bs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i personally think it's bs.
    Koriwhat personally thinks the United States did not land on the moon.

Do we have satellites that orbit earth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sure, why not. i'm no astronaut nor physics major or whatever so what would i know anyhow?

always believe half you see and nothing you hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You see what I am attempting to do.

I personally question myself on why I believe, what I believe to be true.

I totally believe we landed on the moon.
    The first question I ask, is why would any government, press, people playing a role in the mission attempt to fool the public? For what reason? Then I step down and ask all the smaller accomplishments that lead to the larger accomplishment, are they even physically possible or is the explanation of the physical possibility reasonable. It's a total yes for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, why not. i'm no astronaut nor physics major or whatever so what would i know anyhow?

always believe half you see and nothing you hear.
    Cool with me.
    You were not there, it's not true.

Same with me, I was not there. So do I wish to examine the evidence put forth?
    Yes.
    Does it seem reasonable, yes. Can I explain every detail of the mission, no.

Do you believe the Earth is round?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The first question I ask, is why would any government, press, people playing a role in the mission attempt to fool the public? For what reason? Then I step down and ask all the smaller accomplishments that lead to the larger accomplishment, are they even physically possible or is the explanation of the physical possibility reasonable. It's a total yes for me.
    This is an always an interesting conversation once you factor in the Van Allen radiation belts. According to some scientists these belts will destroy any kind of craft that dares to go through them. Apparently the Apollo and her crew were just fine though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an always an interesting conversation once you factor in the Van Allen radiation belts. According to some scientists these belts will destroy any kind of craft that dares to go through them. Apparently the Apollo and her crew were just fine though.
    There were also scientists that thought it was possible when we landed on the moon the landing craft would sink heavily into the surface.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

that's my take on the whole moon landing. the USA is #1 right and we couldn't let Russia show us up so... but i have no clue so whatever. we landed on the moon or not doesn't matter to me one bit. bring some of the mother ing moon back with you and we can marvel at such an event.

Do you believe the Earth is round?
    yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

do you personally believe the earth is spherical (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

that's my take on the whole moon landing. the USA is #1 right and we couldn't let Russia show us up so... but i have no clue so whatever. we landed on the moon or not doesn't matter to me one bit. bring some of the mother ing moon back with you and we can marvel at such an event.

yes.
    The Russians also believe we landed on the moon. The majority of the world does. Russia has put a probe on the moon as has China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lunar_probes

landed, surveyed, etc...

Why?
    What evidence do you have the earth is round.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So with this in mind what do you read?
    Recently, I was getting a lot of info and perspective from a YT channel called Destroying The Illusion. Google was routinely messing with his account and has just recently terminated the account. I never once found his channel the least bit objectionable either. Censorship is the way of the people you believe will call the phonies out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recently, I was getting the lion share of my info from a YT channel called Destroying The Illusion. Google was routinely messing with his account and has just recently terminated the account. I never once found his channel the least bit objectionable either.

Do you know him?

Why were you attracted to his stuff?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russians also believe we landed on the moon. The majority of the world does. Russia has put a probe on the moon as has China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lunar_probes

landed, surveyed, etc...

Why?
    What evidence do you have the earth is round.
    so they landed probes... big whoop! i jetset into the void when i was 17. get at me when nasa explores that part of the universe.

as for the earth and its roundness. well, i assume it's round do to what i have read and seen. hey, i could be wrong. , i could be wrong about every damn thing in this world. , this could all just be one huge simulation and i am merely bs'ing with myself but see you all as individuals. who ing knows?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know him?

Why were you attracted to his stuff?
    You wouldn't probably be a big fan because he is a anti-trumper turned pro-Trumper / he explores the doings of the deep state and the globalists and the like. That said, you could very well find him interesting still. He talks about a lot of interesting topics that people with a relatively open mind would be interested in all the same. Destroying The Illusion is basically a reference to outing the brainwashing system. Others could probably explain it better than that. It's very source rich and he doesn't harp on one subject endlessly. He might bring up ten to twenty items or so in a twenty minute daily stream and will note the various angles w/o overselling anything. Also, he's young and educated and has a sharp mind and doesn't sound like a "crazy" conspiracy theorist, though he is a c.t. in basic function.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so they landed probes... big whoop! i jetset into the void when i was 17. get at me when nasa explores that part of the universe.

as for the earth and its roundness. well, i assume it's round do to what i have read and seen. hey, i could be wrong. , i could be wrong about every damn thing in this world. , this could all just be one huge simulation and i am merely bs'ing with myself but see you all as individuals. who ing knows?

Yep, so could I.
    But I don't reasonably and probability wise think I'm wrong.
    I have read and reasoned through too much stuff.

And so getting to the moon is not a problem, but putting men in a probe is?
    Do you believe we (humans) have a space station that Russians, Americans, men, women, etc..have lived in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wouldn't probably be a big fan because he is a anti-trumper turned pro-Trumper / he explores the doings of the deep state and the globalists and the like. That said, you could very well find him interesting still. He talks about a lot of interesting topics that people with a relatively open mind would be interested in all the same. Destroying The Illusion is basically a reference to outing the brainwashing system. Others could probably explain it better than that. It's very source rich and he doesn't harp on one subject endlessly. He might bring up ten to twenty items or so in a twenty minute daily stream and will note the various angles w/o overselling anything. Also, he's young and educated and has a sharp mind and doesn't sound like a "crazy" conspiracy theorist, though he is a c.t. in basic function.

This is a sample from today I guess. Sometimes, his videos are more scientific and less overtly political like this one; so you might actually like this one (more).

https://d.tube/#!/v/jaysather/7ao9k5pt
    Ok.

Does he reason out the motive behind a deep state and globalists?

And I have no good definition of what a globalists is.
    I totally understand why people think there is some deep state thing, it's not new. I have read via my more trusted sources of what the CIA and the FBI have tried to pull off.

But...
    1) I don't believe any agencies this large are so unified as to not give up information
    2) because they give up information, I see how God awful random trying to accomplish any large concerted effort is. Things go horribly wrong and unintended consequences show themselves. People within organizations disagree and tattle.

I see no monolithic looming strategy. I see small reactions to doable problems that can go wrong. Ex Bay of Pigs...etc..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re: YT

channels that got shut down in one week 1 destroying the illusion 2 the black child 3 the Richie Allen show 4 Richie from Boston 5 Joanne Steen censorship is here folks

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok.

Does he reason out the motive behind a deep state and globalists?

And I have no good definition of what a globalists is.
    I totally understand why people think there is some deep state thing, it's not new. I have read via my more trusted sources of what the CIA and the FBI have tried to pull off.

But...
    1) I don't believe any agencies this large are so unified as to not give up information
    2) because they give up information, I see how God awful random trying to accomplish any large concerted effort is. Things go horribly wrong and unintended consequences show themselves. People within organizations disagree and tattle.

I see no monolithic looming strategy. I see small reactions to doable problems that can go wrong. Ex Bay of Pigs...etc..
    This is a new vid he posted. Lots of science. You may like it, politics aside (actually he sort of considers himself a-political IE truth seeker):

https://d.tube/#!/v/jaysather/7ao9k5pt

Yea, he basically goes over the various power players /dynamics as is relevant to the day's news. It's not so much typically about making indictments as it is just puzzling together a picture.

Sure, not everyone in the FBI and CIA is part of a design to f*ck us over. But it only takes a certain # of players when the power / money / stakes are high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted two different links detailing how these were russian bots.

Not my problem you keep regurgitating the same posts and going around in circle. I'm not going to play Pavlov's game with you. You either accept facts or you keep using your parody accounts as your backup.
    TSA also can't wrap his head around how bots can amplify any chosen message, such as an original one.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA also can't wrap his head around how bots can amplify any chosen message, such as an original one.

Tell me more about Hamilton68 RandomGuy

Thread Information