My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.newsweek.com/schumershutd...schumer-786784

Getting bukkakked
    muh Hamilton 68 told me so
    Not russian bots
    just real american patriots.
    “I’m not convinced on this bot thing,” said Watts, the cofounder of a project that is widely cited as the main, if not only, source of information on Russian bots. He also called the narrative “overdone.”

The dashboard monitors 600 Twitter accounts “linked to Russian influence efforts online,” according to its own description, which means the accounts are not all directly traced back to Kremlin efforts, or even necessarily to Russia. “They are not all in Russia,” Watts said during a phone interview last week. “We don’t even think they’re all commanded in Russia — at all. We think some of them are legitimately passionate people that are just really into promoting Russia.” So, not bots.

——————

“We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,” said Bret Schafer, an analyst with the dashboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell me more about Hamilton68 RandomGuy
    They are a useful tool for seeing how social media operations are tied into other Russian Propaganda.

The only thing really funny here is that you think your weak sauce criticisms are somehow better than they are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I’m not convinced on this bot thing,” said Watts, the cofounder of a project that is widely cited as the main, if not only, source of information on Russian bots. He also called the narrative “overdone.”

The dashboard monitors 600 Twitter accounts “linked to Russian influence efforts online,” according to its own description, which means the accounts are not all directly traced back to Kremlin efforts, or even necessarily to Russia. “They are not all in Russia,” Watts said during a phone interview last week. “We don’t even think they’re all commanded in Russia — at all. We think some of them are legitimately passionate people that are just really into promoting Russia.” So, not bots.

——————

“We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,” said Bret Schafer, an analyst with the dashboard.

They said so, so it must be true.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They said so, so it must be true.
    One is the cofounder of Hamilton68 and the other is an analyst with Hamilton68

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe we (humans) have a space station that Russians, Americans, men, women, etc..have lived in?
    do i believe it, like without a doubt am i certain there is a space station as described? i can believe it but i can not without a doubt say there is one. once again, what do i know? i'm just some dude who doodles on people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pick a lane.

When you made this thread you called them out for being shady and now you're hailing them as truth tellers.

You're what they call an unreliable narrator.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Pick a lane.

When you made this thread you called them out for being shady and now you're hailing them as truth tellers.

You're what they call an unreliable narrator.
    I called out their flawed methodology as did Twitter and Facebook and now Hamilton68 is admitting it themselves.

Actual analysts who do nothing but analized stats and already spoke on the matter and they said it was russian bots.
    We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and nothing in his statement means that the tool is invalid or not useful.

Essentially:
    "it isn't perfect".

It is a bit like someone who develops a test for cancer admitting that it isn't 100% accurate.

Even tests that aren't wholly accurate still give information worth considering.

Sorry, you still fail, stupid mother er.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ...and nothing in his statement means that the tool is invalid or not useful.

Essentially:
    "it isn't perfect".

It is a bit like someone who develops a test for cancer admitting that it isn't 100% accurate.

Even tests that aren't wholly accurate still give information worth considering.

Sorry, you still fail, stupid mother er.
    I'm not convinced on this bot thing said the Hamilton68 cofounder

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called out their flawed methodology as did Twitter and Facebook and now Hamilton68 is admitting it themselves.

So I am right. Hamilton all good now. TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

do you personally believe the earth is spherical (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)?
    Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?
    Don't care.

do you personally believe the earth is spherical (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)?
    Don't care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dodge

Don't care.
    dodge

Do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

Do you personally believe the earth is spherical? (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)

saying "dont care" actually takes more effort than "yes" or "no"

not sure why you'd go to such lengths to hide your opinions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dodge

dodge

Do you personally believe we landed on the moon in 1969?

Do you personally believe the earth is spherical? (not a perfect sphere, but you get the gist)

saying "dont care" actually takes more effort than "yes" or "no"

not sure why you'd go to such lengths to hide your opinions
    I seriously don't care. You can call it a dodge. Fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously don't care. You can call it a dodge. Fine.
    i promise i wont bog this down into a discussion about them. i'm just curious. you can pm me and i'll promise to keep it private

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not convinced on this bot thing said the Hamilton68 cofounder
    It wouldn't be convincing in and of itself.

The problem for dumb s like yourself is that there are first hand accounts of disinformation efforts by the Russians. They aren't really all that secret/secure about it.

In critical thinking, and especially when taking information as a whole, you don't just consider one thing in context. When you get multiple sources beginning to all paint the same picture, you have to start taking that seriously.

Unlike the way anyone should take your opinion about what is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't care.

Don't care.
    Wow, you really think the moon landings are fake, and the earth is flat. Holeeeee .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, you really think the moon landings are fake, and the earth is flat. Holeeeee .
    this is where my su ion came from

He will get cooked by the Van Allen radiation belt if he goes too high. There is also the dome theory, with the snow globe Earth basically. The dome is impenetrable according to speculation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is where my su ion came from
    The dome theory is one of kooky bible .

The thinking a thousand+ years ago was that of an earth with a dome, and water above that dome.

The Bible teaches that the earth was "flat and circular sitting on pillars with a rotating solid sky dome overhead which carried the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars and allowed water to leak through 'windows of heaven' or sluice gates to form clouds and rain
    http://www.godandscience.org/apologe...f_heavens.html

Chris has hinted at his primitive supers ions before. It would explain a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The problem for dumb s like yourself is that there are first hand accounts of disinformation efforts by the Russians. They aren't really all that secret/secure about it.

In critical thinking, and especially when taking information as a whole, you don't just consider one thing in context. When you get multiple sources beginning to all paint the same picture, you have to start taking that seriously.

Actually critical thinking should result after observing TSA, Chris and most of the other spam accounts painting a picture of their lack of credibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a spam account now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm a spam account now.
    and also, i heard you been rubbing shoulders with a special "someone"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and also, i heard you been rubbing shoulders with a special "someone"
    Bots don't have shoulders.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian disinfo disinfo op is a thing.

Does that prove the absence of Russian disinfo? Not at all.

What it tends to prove, if anything, is the prevalence of political disinformation.

Thread Information