Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O h and should be noted that one of Joey's best friends in his home schooling days was a guy named Chris. I don't knwo that they are the same but it would make sense given the similarity in white trash conservatism.

Have fun giving credence to that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    O h and should be noted that one of Joey's best friends in his home schooling days was a guy named Chris. I don't knwo that they are the same but it would make sense given the similarity in white trash conservatism.

Have fun giving credence to that.
    You been drinking early today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You been drinking early today?
    If you are not Joey's friend from back then then fine but the two of you acting like white trash useful idiots would be consistent with his friend from back in the day.

That you are trying to deflect by such inflammatory commentary is very telling. Try harder.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you are not Joey's friend from back then then fine but the two of you acting like white trash useful idiots would be consistent with his friend from back in the day.

That you are trying to deflect by such inflammatory commentary is very telling. Try harder.
    What the are you on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you on?
    Is it too hard to grasp that Joey had/has a friend with your same name?

See I don't think it is too difficult for you to grasp so then why would you instead take this tactic of discrediting me as incoherent? Have you talked to anyone about your disassociative tendencies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it too hard to grasp that Joey had/has a friend with your same name?

See I don't think it is too difficult for you to grasp so then why would you instead take this tactic of discrediting me as incoherent? Have you talked to anyone about your disassociative tendencies?
    what makes you think TSA's name is Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes you think TSA's name is Chris?
    Everyone calling him Qris and Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone calling him Qris and Chris
    that is daboom1, who formerly went by username Chris until for some reason he decided to scrap that handle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is daboom1, who formerly went by username Chris until for some reason he decided to scrap that handle
    well that is the question. you do realize that he uses multiple accounts right? their behavior is consistent but as I said I could not be sure. the point is that it should not be hard to discern where I was coming from. He deflected entirely out of hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that is the question. you do realize that he uses multiple accounts right? their behavior is consistent but as I said I could not be sure. the point is that it should not be hard to discern where I was coming from. He deflected entirely out of hand.
    nah, Chris/Qris/daboom is effectively a bot. cant really type out an original thought into a sentence. almost exclusively responds via sharing a tweet or maybe a very short canned line/talking point

i give TSA more credit than that, though he also constantly goes to the well of unreliable sources for opinions. like technofog, john solomon, etc. his go-to for a while was a grocery store manager who ran the site conservativetreehouse. those were fun times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, Chris/Qris/daboom is effectively a bot. cant really type out an original thought into a sentence. almost exclusively responds via sharing a tweet or maybe a very short canned line/talking point

i give TSA more credit than that, though he also constantly goes to the well of unreliable sources for opinions. like technofog, john solomon, etc. his go-to for a while was a grocery store manager who ran the site conservativetreehouse. those were fun times
    If you say so. they both troll twitter/drudge for soundbites and post them obliviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you say so. they both troll twitter/drudge for soundbites and post them obliviously.
    TSA will actually engage in a conversation. you wont get that out of qris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA will actually engage in a conversation. you wont get that out of qris
    So he gets on one account to prop up the other and argues on the one. They are the same takes after all. It is well known that both of them use multiple accounts. TSA has made a mockery of it. Now he acts like I am talking crazy? . . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he gets on one account to prop up the other and argues on the one. They are the same takes after all. It is well known that both of them use multiple accounts. TSA has made a mockery of it. Now he acts like I am talking crazy? . . . .
    you are

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a ing idiot.
    and then there are responses like these. act more dissociative and ignore the obvious issues please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is what I thought because speculating on people using multiple accounts in a location notorious for it is is not crazy. No speculation would be a benefit for said trolls though.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Publix Pundit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two very different people who have used several screen names.

TSAnon is basically intelligent. Qhris is not.

Both swallow most of the conspiracy theories that have circulated since Black President™ made his first run; i.e, they are birther pizzagate Q- s and no one should ever let them forget that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two very different people who have used several screen names.

TSAnon is basically intelligent. Qhris is not.

Both swallow most of the conspiracy theories that have circulated since Black President™ made his first run; i.e, they are birther pizzagate Q- s and no one should ever let them forget that.
    The daboom account generally doesn't respond. Effectively the only difference is that TSA will let you get your jollies by interacting with you so you can get your gotchas and the other one does not. They are both equally stupid in their delusional takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The daboom account generally doesn't respond. Effectively the only difference is that TSA will let you get your jollies by interacting with you so you can get your gotchas and the other one does not. They are both equally stupid in their delusional takes.
    Both are comically partisan. Qhris just reads headlines and tweets and bots them on the board here. TSA takes deep dives into his confirmation bias isolation tank and eventually drowns in it, forcing himself into believing things like Satanists influence jury members by using Cat Stevens songs to control their minds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both are comically partisan. Qhris just reads headlines and tweets and bots them on the board here. TSA takes deep dives into his confirmation bias isolation tank and eventually drowns in it, forcing himself into believing things like Satanists influence jury members by using Cat Stevens songs to control their minds.
    And again you are mistaking your level of interaction with actual depth.

They both post the same 4chan stupidity. One talks and the other doesn't. Their logic is still the same; you just get to tell the one why it's stupid and don't the other.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is def not Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is def not Chris
    Okay. I'm not sure how you can be sure but okay.

Thread Information