Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just said trolling and multiple accounts which is a good way of describing the behavior around this place. TSA was literally pulling from 4chan and reposting it here for years. But hey its just like reddit
    i never said this place was just like reddit. your need to constantly invent stories is telling

either way, i dont think healthy people would have convos like "hey so how was your browsing history today, what posts/comments did you make?"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in your world seeking mental health is the problem. Thanks for sharing.
    Is your mental health care court ordered?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And boy did I derail this thread. not that there was much to derail.
    Unchecked mental health issues tbh. Your post that started all this came out of nowhere and had zero to do with the topic being discussed.

O h and should be noted that one of Joey's best friends in his home schooling days was a guy named Chris. I don't knwo that they are the same but it would make sense given the similarity in white trash conservatism.

Have fun giving credence to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my wife knows im on forums/reddit quite a bit.
    Do you want to discuss the grammar of using a slash in such cases because that is the only place you have left to dissemble to.

This is why I call you disingenuous.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you want to discuss the grammar of using a slash in such cases because that is the only place you have left to dissemble to.

This is why I call you disingenuous.
    You’ve run with the same buzzwords for a decade. Get some new material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your mental health care court ordered?
    You didn't answer the question properly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question properly.
    You don't answer any questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't answer any questions.
    Yup I knew I could get you to do it even after I rubbed your face in your compulsive behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, i spend a lot of time here. i work from home. have a 2 computer setup. unless im doing something incredibly active like a court appearance, deposition, or doing actual motion/drafting work, i'm passively browsing for chunks of the day. usually have a video playing in the background, etc

my wife knows im on forums/reddit quite a bit. i dont think she cares to review my post history lol
    i guess the inference here is that all drafting work is just like motion work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SR spends every day slacking at work at this place for hours at least 5 days a week.

SR's snuflupagus: Honey, what were you doing today?
    SR: Oh just posting on forums/reddit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i guess the inference here is that all drafting work is just like motion work
    well you draft motions amongst other things but furthermore they are closely related. That is what it implies. You really are going to make me shove your face in the grammar aren't you. All ti does is upset you,SR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well you draft motions amongst other things but furthermore they are closely related. That is what it implies. You really are going to make me shove your face in the grammar aren't you. All ti does is upset you,SR.
    you want to put words in my mouth, thats fine. if you want to prove that my grammatical use of the slash there was imprecise, thats fine.

you want to imagine how my wife and i discuss our days. thats fine. kinda weird, but you do you man

when people amuse me, i usually respond. thats different from upsetting me. im constantly amused by koriwhat's random unprovoked rageful comments. doesnt mean they upset me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you want to put words in my mouth, thats fine

you want to imagine how my wife and i discuss our days. thats fine. kinda weird, but you do you man
    I want to discuss you avoidng telling people in your real life abut this place. If you didn't want to talk about your wife then don't bring her up and then whine about it. FWIW, I am skeptical she exists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to discuss you avoidng telling people in your real life abut this place. If you didn't want to talk about your wife then don't bring her up and then whine about it.
    you're the one who asked about "people in my real life"

nor did i whine about it. im amused by your curiosity. again, more inventions of yours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, I am skeptical she exists.
    of course you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one who asked about "people in my real life"

nor did i whine about it. im amused by your curiosity. again, more inventions of yours
    You brought her up and I have not discussed her in and of herself at all. Like I said I doubt she even is real. I am discussing your behaviors claimed towards your wife. Behaviors you brought up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think in terms of probabilities. Both are possible I am not sure which one but you are anything but trustworthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup I knew I could get you to do it even after I rubbed your face in your compulsive behavior.
    This is your declaring victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought her up and I have not discussed her in and of herself at all. Like I said I doubt she even is real. I am discussing your behaviors claimed towards your wife. Behaviors you brought up.
    you've posted your imagined recreations of our conversations

what behaviors are you talking about? that i dont go into detail about sarcastic or troll type comments that i make on the internet? you got me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to discuss you avoidng telling people in your real life abut this place. If you didn't want to talk about your wife then don't bring her up and then whine about it. FWIW, I am skeptical she exists.
    Are you OK?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've posted your imagined recreations of our conversations

what behaviors are you talking about? that i dont go into detail about sarcastic or troll type comments that i make on the internet? you got me
    I described your actual behavior on this forum and described your wife asking you how you were doing -OH NOES!- and then I used your words in a theoretical response. The idea was to demonstrate how it would be misleading. Of course you want to occlude that so I will just rejoin.

You really suck at constructing arguments. Smacks of Crayola really. You just bait and switch makes me doubt that part too,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is your declaring victory.
    No this is my saying that I can get you to do the compulsive behavior even though you were literally told about it just before. You can try to make it something else but that is all I claim. If it feels like my victory to you then that is interesting I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No this is my saying that I can get you to do the compulsive behavior even though you were literally told about it just before. You can try to make it something else but that is all I claim. If it feels like my victory to you then that is interesting I guess.
    Then why do you say it's declaring victory when others do exactly the same thing?

Please answer for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why do you say it's declaring victory when others do exactly the same thing?

Please answer for once.
    You always frame people not answering questions as them folding or the like. I just said I knew a cause and effect would work and it did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I described your actual behavior on this forum and described your wife asking you how you were doing -OH NOES!- and then I used your words in a theoretical response. The idea was to demonstrate how it would be misleading. Of course you want to occlude that so I will just rejoin.

You really suck at constructing arguments. Smacks of Crayola really. You just bait and switch makes me doubt that part too,
    the only arguments/claims ive made are that

your recent alt-guessing and claims of knowing these people irl (besides koriwhat) were major reaches and imo embarrassing

i found it quite odd that you have your therapist read through spurstalk transcripts

you then started asking about whether i tell people in my real life about what i do on spurstalk and when i elected to humor you and give a response you started casting doubts on the existence of my wife and now my profession

this is strange behavior. i think basically you take this forum far too seriously. my memory on this is a bit hazy, but arent you the one who contacted some poster's employer to try to get him fired over mean things he said on spurstalk? if that wasnt you, my bad. i usually have a solid memory on things like that.

Thread Information