Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So he gets on one account to prop up the other and argues on the one. They are the same takes after all. It is well known that both of them use multiple accounts. TSA has made a mockery of it. Now he acts like I am talking crazy? . . . .
    TSA and Chris/daboom1 are not the same person lol.

I’m pretty sure TSA is from San Diego. He used to post as TheSanityAnnex until he put all his eggs in the Pizzagate basket.

Meanwhile Chris/@daboom1 is an angry Christofascist in Texas who lives at home with his liberal parents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and Chris/daboom1 are not the same person lol.

I’m pretty sure TSA is from San Diego. He used to post as TheSanityAnnex until he put all his eggs in the Pizzagate basket.

Meanwhile Chris/@daboom1 is an angry Christofascist in Texas who lives at home with his liberal parents
    He posted on a lot more than the sannity annex. he rolled out a ton of alts on me a few years ago when I put him on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless I want to know if this Chris is Joey's friend from back in the day.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay. I'm not sure how you can be sure but okay.
    I've been talking to him for years, he's from SD, loves IPAs and has pretty good taste in music. I pretty much completely disagree with most of his political takes, but will be happy to have a beer with him the next time he's in Austin or I am in San Diego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it should be noted that the Chris I know lived in San Diego for awhile before he AWOLed the marine corps. He then moved back in with his mom. I've been talking to them both for years too and I know all about his hip hop preferences from the club thread. It still fits.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 01-31-2023 at 04:03 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And again you are mistaking your level of interaction with actual depth.
    ChumpDumper doesn't get to interact with me, but he tries to. I've had him on ignore for years and I see notifications that he tries to interact pretty much every time I post. One of the most pathetic things I've seen on this board.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I've been talking to him for years, he's from SD, loves IPAs and has pretty good taste in music. I pretty much completely disagree with most of his political takes, but will be happy to have a beer with him the next time he's in Austin or I am in San Diego.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And it should be noted that the Chris I know lived in San Diego for awhile before he AWOLed the marine corps. He then moved back in with his mom. I've been talking to them both for years too and I know all about his hip hop preferences from the club thread. It still fits.
    You are a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a ing idiot.
    It's amusing how you address other things head on but you deflect here.

Chris used to be all gung ho for the marine corps. Talked about joining up a lot. Then went AWOL out of infantry school at Camp Pendleton which is where again? Moved back in with mom in NE San Antonio. If that is not you fine you could easily just say but the more I hear about your claims the better it all fits.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's amusing how you address other things head on but you deflect here.

Chris used to be all gung ho for the marine corps. Talked about joining up a lot. Then went AWOL out of infantry school at Camp Pendleton which is where again? Moved back in with mom in NE San Antonio. If that is not you fine you could easily just say but the more I hear about your claims the better it all fits.
    You are such a ing idiot lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are such a ing idiot lol.
    And you fit what I am talking about very well. Used to live in San Diego, now lives with Mom -damn that is a long time too- and has things like living with Mom and failing at his life goal that would cause the dissociative behavior you display. That is why I stopped interacting with you. Playing along with people like you is unhealthy for all involved. You are pathological about your troll accounts.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And again you are mistaking your level of interaction with actual depth.
    TSA has me on ignore because he gets too embarrassed when I remind him what a fool he's been.

They both post the same 4chan stupidity. One talks and the other doesn't. Their logic is still the same; you just get to tell the one why it's stupid and don't the other.
    TSA clearly functions in society -- I'm not so sure about Qhris. One can be intelligent and fall for conspiracy theories. I thought Nbadan was pretty intelligent as well but he bought into some pretty loony too.

You can't say every person who believes conspiracy theories is outright stupid. I think the common trait is a certain kind of hubris or narcissism that makes these people adopt this kind of "knowledge" to make them feel more special than their fairly boring lives realistically will allow. I think with Qhris stems from resentment at the success of others. With TSA, he looks at his admitted success and asks himself "Is this all there is? More avocados? There has to be some way I can become a rebel hero."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper doesn't get to interact with me, but he tries to. I've had him on ignore for years and I see notifications that he tries to interact pretty much every time I post. One of the most pathetic things I've seen on this board.
    I find your boycott and endless commenting about me pretty amusing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA has me on ignore because he gets too embarrassed when I remind him what a fool he's been.

TSA clearly functions in society -- I'm not so sure about Qhris. One can be intelligent and fall for conspiracy theories. I thought Nbadan was pretty intelligent as well but he bought into some pretty loony too.

You can't say every person who believes conspiracy theories is outright stupid. I think the common trait is a certain kind of hubris or narcissism that makes these people adopt this kind of "knowledge" to make them feel more special than their fairly boring lives realistically will allow. I think with Qhris stems from resentment at the success of others. With TSA, he looks at his admitted success and asks himself "Is this all there is? More avocados? There has to be some way I can become a rebel hero."
    All I see is you think you know one and don't know the other. So ten years ago when you were going round and round with those two accounts who are those two on now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I see is you think you know one and don't know the other. So ten years ago when you were going round and round with those two accounts who are those two on now?
    Chris --> daboom. Same guy.

TheSanityAnnex --> TSA. Same guy.

All I see is you think you know both as one person you actually knew IRL. I don't think it's that small a world. I think you might be looking to confirm your own bias the way TSA does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All I see is you think you know both as one person you actually knew IRL. I don't think it's that small a world. I think you might be looking to confirm your own bias the way TSA does.
    I know for a fact that TSA has dozens of accounts. He trotted them out when I made him feel stupid and put him on ignore.

Joey is who he is. He posts here. You know I knew him back then because you got all uncomfortable with the reveal back in the day. Joey had a friend Chris and they were thick as thieves. That Chris went to boot camp and infantry training school in Camp Pendleton before he went AWOL. He then moved back in with his Mom.

I'm not saying that it is certain but the shoe does fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also the accounts in question then were ig and another I cannot recall. You remember: back when the board was unmoderated at all and it was basically you and those two in the club 10 hours a day taking up the whole front page. You have no idea who they were do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the accounts in question then were ig and another I cannot recall. You remember: back when the board was unmoderated at all and it was basically you and those two in the club 10 hours a day taking up the whole front page. You have no idea who they were do you?
    One backdoor outed himself and DMC tried doxxing both of us. The other one was more of a tagalong. I think both are still posting here under different names but I'm not inclined to confirm that. I believe we've all learned our lessons from those days except DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know for a fact that TSA has dozens of accounts. He trotted them out when I made him feel stupid and put him on ignore.
    Sure. Only a few posters use more than one screen name very regularly. TSA isn't one of them.

Joey is who he is. He posts here. You know I knew him back then because you got all uncomfortable with the reveal back in the day. Joey had a friend Chris and they were thick as thieves. That Chris went to boot camp and infantry training school in Camp Pendleton before he went AWOL. He then moved back in with his Mom.

I'm not saying that it is certain but the shoe does fit.
    They're both much less intelligent than they want to be but they really don't interact with each other. Not seeing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One backdoor outed himself and DMC tried doxxing both of us. I think both are still posting here under different names but I'm not inclined to confirm that. I believe we've all learned our lessons from those days except DMC.
    All I am trying to say is that you get wrapped up in things and they are actively trying to deceive you. That is the whole point of having multiple accounts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. Only a few posters use more than one screen name very regularly. TSA isn't one of them.

They're both much less intelligent than they want to be but they really don't interact with each other. Not seeing it.
    So you think that when someone logs into an alt they are always going to talk to themselves or something? You know he has a bunch of accounts and has shown to use them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I am trying to say is that you get wrapped up in things and they are actively trying to deceive you.
    I'm pretty much not wrapped up in that anymore and never was in favor of doxxing people here -- I actually disapproved when TSA tried it on some old dude. If those former rivals are here and planning some grand revenge, lol. I hope we've all moved beyond that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty much not wrapped up in that anymore and never was in favor of doxxing people here -- I actually disapproved when TSA tried it on some old dude. If those former rivals are here and planning some grand revenge, lol. I hope we've all moved beyond that.
    I'm not saying you are. . .

Joey still has a friend Chris who used to live in San Diego and then moved back in with his mother. You going to address that or just ignore it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think that when someone logs into an alt they are always going to talk to themselves or something?
    No. I'm just saying people don't use the alts they have created as much as you think.

You know he has a bunch of accounts and has shown to use them.
    The novelty wears off fairly quickly IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm just saying people don't use the alts they have created as much as you think.

The novelty wears off fairly quickly IMO.
    I am just saying he does. You really like making up arguments for me. And speak for yourself. TSA did so for years but he stopped recently because the novelty wore off? smh.

Thread Information