San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDGAF! Go cry to someone that cares PG.[/QUOTE]

Initiate the “Koriwhat turtle up”

Executed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mentioned his name when you outed him too? I am trying to be cir spect. Back in the day you throwing him under the bus is when I decided you were s . Acted like good friends when you were together.
    I never threw him under the bus and you made it your mission to lie online nonstop while following me around on a msgboard? You're ing pathetic!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You addressed it by doubling down on the assertion: "I think they do and I am an authority." That is not an argument but just more of your weird ego shining through.
    Who else could possibly be an authority about my intentions?

You even undermined your argument in your attempt to score points here. Anonymous message board claims should be taken with a grain of salt.
    And yet you're saying your claims are the most seriously to be taken.

AND you can accuse anyone of lying depending on your "deductions" or mood.

But no one else can.

Serious business.

I don't rely on my assertion that I knew Joey. I demonstrated it years ago on this board. You were there then because you were whiny to me back then too. There is a difference.
    Maybe you knew him. I hardly see how that matters for as much as you bring it up. It certainly matters to you that everyone knows that and takes your claim seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDGAF! Go cry to someone that cares PG.

Executed.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Go bug someone else PG. It's not a hard concept for you to grasp but for some reason you have yet to grasp it and move along already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never threw him under the bus and you made it your mission to lie online nonstop while following me around on a msgboard? You're ing pathetic!
    you've known exactly who I was talking about the whole time. thank for demonstrating it. that is all I needed. Have fun with your faux machismo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does your friend Chris post here?
    See?

I REALLY want you to keep doing things like this.

Consider yourself encouraged by the authority of my intentions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've known exactly who I was talking about the whole time. thank for demonstrating it. that is all I needed. Have fun with your faux machismo.
    Uh because I mentioned that Cheryl had a brother named Chris many moons ago. What new info do you got? Last time I saw Chris was over a decade ago so...

You're a ing pussy and you're def proving that with every post. Have fun with your faux machismo.

Btw, it's not machismo to say I'd bash your face in if I ever met you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what exactly are you trying to prove here Fuzzy? That I don't talk to nor see someone from my past? That you lie about that doesn't even matter from 20+ yrs ago? That I'm older than I am? What?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who else could possibly be an authority about my intentions?

And yet you're saying your claims are the most seriously to be taken.

AND you can accuse anyone of lying depending on your "deductions" or mood.

But no one else can.

Serious business.

Maybe you knew him. I hardly see how that matters for as much as you bring it up. It certainly matters to you that everyone knows that and takes your claim seriously.
    Who said there needed to be an authority? Fact is you are unreliable like everyone else on an anonymous message board much more so this one.

And when you start speaking for everyone in order to drive home some ridicule it just makes you look weak, Chump.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Executed.
    Exactly! Go bug someone else PG. It's not a hard concept for you to grasp but for some reason you have yet to grasp it and move along already.[/QUOTE]

Stop replying showing you don’t care about the horrible bugging.
    Do that.
    And don’t post about Ukraine. Also Showing you don’t care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said there needed to be an authority? Fact is you are unreliable like everyone else on an anonymous message board much more so this one.
    But you're reliable?

And when you start speaking for everyone in order to drive home some ridicule it just makes you look weak, Chump.
    I think you very much want everyone to take you very seriously in these matters.

Do you or do you not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what exactly are you trying to prove here Fuzzy? That I don't talk to nor see someone from my past? That you lie about that doesn't even matter from 20+ yrs ago? That I'm older than I am? What?
    Please quote the post where you mentioned Chris by name. I call bull . I never saw it. Anyone else other than Joey see it?

No, I am just wondering if the multiple trolls who go by the name Chris is that Chris. Nothing more and nothing less.

The point about your age is that you are in your 40s but have emotional makeup of a child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy didn't know me whatsoever Chump. That's the fact of the matter. Fuzzy thinks he's pulling one over on me and patting himself on the back but he's not. I'd still wager everything on me bashing his face in if we met irl. I hate dudes like Fuzzy and hope dudes like him do get beat the down like they should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly! Go bug someone else PG. It's not a hard concept for you to grasp but for some reason you have yet to grasp it and move along already.
    Stop replying showing you don’t care about the horrible bugging.
    Do that.
    And don’t post about Ukraine. Also Showing you don’t care[/QUOTE]

I can post whatever the I want so kick rocks bro!

UKRAINE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're reliable?

I think you very much want everyone to take you very seriously in these matters.

Do you or do you not?
    What do you think my point was when I said I do not rely on my assertions?

i don't think about what other people think of me. I got over myself quite some time ago. It is very much so important to you that "everyone" not take me seriously. That is what I am talking about your weird ego projection. You just cannot help it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What else do you have? You are relying on little else in your troll hunt.

i don't think about what other people think of me. I got over myself quite some time ago. It is very much so important to you that "everyone" not take me seriously. That is what I am talking about your weird ego projection. You just cannot help it.
    I think you are not reliable when you say you are over yourself. You just cannot help lying about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please quote the post where you mentioned Chris by name. I call bull . I never saw it. Anyone else other than Joey see it?

No, I am just wondering if the multiple trolls who go by the name Chris is that Chris. Nothing more and nothing less.

The point about your age is that you are in your 40s but have emotional makeup of a child.
    Yeah no I'm not wasting more time than I am already to search the forum when I clearly don't care enough about your stupid asinine bull you ing re .

Now I'm in my 40's but just last week you said I was 45 admittedly and it wasn't, "The point about your age is that you are in your 40s". So which is it?

Again, what's your angle here? At the least you could tell us because I know damn well you're too much of a pussy to act this way irl to me and that's why you'll forever hide behind that AV of yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What else do you have? You are relying on little else in your troll hunt.

I think you are not reliable when you say you are over yourself. You just cannot help lying about it.
    You were there when he doxed himself after I showed him I knew mutual people back in the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're not a serious person Fuzzy. You're a weak sob hiding anonymously behind a monitor like the pussy you'll always be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey is certainly enjoying his faux machismo. Good boy, Joey.

You continue to dodge the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were there when he doxed himself after I showed him I knew mutual people back in the day.
    Only person you've mentioned was Cheryl. Big ing whoop; who ing cares?

And again, I never doxxed my shop but now it's "himself".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were there when he doxed himself back in the day.
    None the other alts have.

Again, I don't see why you constantly bring up that you knew Joey back in the day.

Why do you do it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey is certainly enjoying his faux machismo. Good boy, Joey.

You continue to dodge the question.
    What's the question? Does Fuzzy take it up the ass? He/She/It sure does!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None the other alts have.

Again, I don't see why you constantly bring up that you knew Joey back in the day.

Why do you do it?
    Mostly cause it gets him riled up and its good for a laugh. Matter of fact mostly it goes like he is going now. He threatens me and calls me weak etc and then I point out I know his twig ass from back in the day so who is he kidding.

I just kind of had a thought about his freindd Chris and the Chris here so I am harping on it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Fuzzy for making me actually respect Chump for calling out your bull . Good job Chump!

Thread Information