Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it would be 'funny' to you but you know it is a cliche all of the mental illness on display around here. How exactly are they supposed to evaluate the behavior? Or are you one of those that goes to therapy and lies and omits so you can look better?
    LMFAO You're a ing re who goes to a therapist but not only that you go there with ST transcripts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well. She helps me a lot to process and keep perspective. You?
    I'm not seeing a therapist and I'm not seeing it helping you here but I'll take your word for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just great, the little ankle biter BlaKKKe came out to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it would be 'funny' to you but you know it is a cliche all of the mental illness on display around here. How exactly are they supposed to evaluate the behavior? Or are you one of those that goes to therapy and lies and omits so you can look better?

And I know Joey had a friend named Chris and so I asked him about it. He said no it is what it is and I dropped it. Any scrutiny brings you ire. This is not the first instance, SR.

Now your position of course begs the question why someone would want people not to consider which accounts are troll and which are not.
    before he said no, you assumed that chris you knew was the same chris who posts on spurstalk. because of course it would be.

lol your speculating whose troll is whose is harmless. i thought you kinda went over the deep end when you started acting like you were in the Truman show and nothing could be a coincidence, even 2 guys being named chris. i found it amusing and commented expressing the same.

i also just found the "TSA is the same user as Chris" premise to be a bad one. didnt think that one was plausible, and said as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    before he said no, you assumed that chris you knew was the same chris who posts on spurstalk. because of course it would be.
    I posited the idea and kept restating the uncertainty. You pooed even considering it from he start just like you always do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said I'm horrible at deductions yet he jumps straight to the most obviously dumbass conclusion that is so far from reality. LMAO Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posited the idea and kept restating the uncertainty. You pooed even considering it from he start just like you always do.
    of course i pooed it. i know a guy named chris from texas. i see a guy on a spurs forum named Chris. i therefore have good reason to believe its the same person and that Chris=TSA and that TSA and koriwhat are irl friends from back in the day

so meany leaps. i found it asinine. i said as much. you then got defensive about it, and resorted to paranoia again with the whole "what are you and chump trying to hide" routine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course i pooed it. i know a guy named chris from texas. i see a guy on a spurs forum named Chris. i therefore have good reason to believe its the same person and that Chris=TSA and that TSA and koriwhat are irl friends from back in the day

so meany leaps. i found it asinine. i said as much. you then got defensive about it, and resorted to paranoia again with the whole "what are you and chump trying to hide" routine
    The funniest of all is the fact that I'm the most transparent board member here for better or worse... He thinks I'm hiding my online "friendship" to a dude I haven't spoken to in over a decade.

He's a ing loser who has no life and this is it for him. Let him have his fun I suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You left out the part that Joey and Chris were thick as thieves back in the day and the San Diego connection. You really are trying to restate my position in as demeaning a way as possible. You were trying to claim my certainty before and despite my repeatedly telling how and why I was uncertain you repeat the original assertion in an effort to discredit.

Youre not reasonable at all.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Hold up...so Fuzzy thinks he knows me from back in the day and that I was friends with koriwhat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out the part that Joey and Chris were thick as thieves back in the day and the San Diego connection.
    WTF are you even talking about? I'd laugh at ST's Chris because he riles you dip s up and even more so if I "thumbs up" his posts. What's this San Diego connection you speak of? LMFAO Thick as thieves; sure bro sure...

Dude you're such a ing re , dim.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You seriously pay a therapist to review Spurstalk posts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold up...so Fuzzy thinks he knows me from back in the day and that I was friends with koriwhat?
    Yeah bro we used to play down the block near the ditch. You don't remember those days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well he thought you and Chris were the same person, for starters. and koriwhat was thought to be friends with Chris back in the day

so 2+2=4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out the part that Joey and Chris were thick as thieves back in the day and the San Diego connection. You really are trying to restate my position in as demeaning a way as possible. You were trying to claim my certainty before and despite my repeatedly telling how and why I was uncertain you repeat the original assertion in an effort to discredit.

Youre not reasonable at all.
    do we have reason to believe that Spurstalk Chris resided in San Diego at some point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well he thought you and Chris were the same person, for starters. and koriwhat was thought to be friends with Chris back in the day

so 2+2=4
    not just friends*

thick as thieves, as the warden from shawshank would say

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    WTF are you even talking about? I'd laugh at ST's Chris because he riles you dip s up and even more so if I "thumbs up" his posts. What's this San Diego connection you speak of? LMFAO Thick as thieves; sure bro sure...

Dude you're such a ing re , dim.
    You don't have to pretend you don't know what the San Diego connection is...it doesn't matter to me anymore I'm not embarrassed about AWOL'ing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to pretend you don't know what the San Diego connection is...it doesn't matter to me anymore I'm not embarrassed about AWOL'ing.
    I'm so confused... I really have no idea what you're talking about. Is this Impractical Jokers playing a joke on me rn? I've never even been outside of Hollywood in California. I really have no clue what's going on rn but it's entertaining to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need an explanation tbh... This is confusing the out of me rn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and Chris/daboom1 are not the same person lol.

I’m pretty sure TSA is from San Diego. He used to post as TheSanityAnnex until he put all his eggs in the Pizzagate basket.

Meanwhile Chris/@daboom1 is an angry Christofascist in Texas who lives at home with his liberal parents
    I've been talking to him for years, he's from SD, loves IPAs and has pretty good taste in music. I pretty much completely disagree with most of his political takes, but will be happy to have a beer with him the next time he's in Austin or I am in San Diego.
    This is where I got the San Diego idea from. They were the ones that brought it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where I got the San Diego idea from. They were the ones that brought it up.
    Your deductions are still just like mine bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could definitely see you abandoning your post.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could definitely see you never being at a post to abandon. You're not cut out for much tbh.

Thread Information