My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the right hasn't used this tactic before?

Most recently about the govt shutdown.

TSA, you have turned to be one of the most partisan hacks on this board. It's pathetic. Go find your balls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/01/...roup-says.html

Even Fox news forced to cover this. TSA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #ReleaseTheMemo also being pushed by russian bots.

TSA taking instant Ls tonight.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Instead of constantly making yourself look like the forum dunce for once try reading something before responding. Read Twitters response to Schiff and Feinstein in the OP. Twitter absolutely all over their Russian bot claim regarding #releasethememo and Hamilton 68’s methods.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of constantly making yourself look like the forum dunce for once try reading something before responding. Read Twitters response to Schiff and Feinstein in the OP. Twitter absolutely all over their Russian bot claim regarding #releasethememo and Hamilton 68’s methods.
    Actual analysts who do nothing but analized stats and already spoke on the matter and they said it was russian bots.

I know you like to think of yourself as an all around expert but you're wrong per par. Your world doesn't match reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile at the DNC...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Actual analysts who do nothing but analized stats and already spoke on the matter and they said it was russian bots.

I know you like to think of yourself as an all around expert but you're wrong per par. Your world doesn't match reality.

Are you claiming these “analysts” have more access to the Twitter accounts than Twitter itself?

#releasethememo was an organic homegrown American born trending topic on Twitter, it was not Russian bots. I don’t need to be an expert to read the response from Twitter.

You either have still not read the response to Feinstein and Schiff from Twitter or you have and you’re just too stupid to understand it. Which one is it?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I made this thread to laugh at RandomGuy and Reck decided to jump in and take a bukkake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Freudian slip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made this thread to laugh at RandomGuy and Reck decided to jump in and take a bukkake
    The Alliance for Securing Democracy found that #SchumerShutdown had exploded among Russian influence networks. The security group tracked approximately 600 Twitter accounts believed to be operated by Russian-tied groups and found the shutdown hashtag had surpassed popular Russian bot hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo, reported The Hill.
    #ReleaseTheMemo, which was pushed to second on the list of most peddled hashtags by Russia propaganda trolls, has been used by GOP supporters to call for the release of a memo that allegedly shows political bias by the FBI in investigating allegations of collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign.
    Last Friday, Hamilton 68, a website that monitors propaganda from Russia, found that the Kremlin bots were using the hashtag to push the House Intelligence Committee into releasing the classified report.
    http://www.newsweek.com/schumershutd...schumer-786784

Getting bukkakked
    muh Hamilton 68 told me so
    Not russian bots
    just real american patriots.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.newsweek.com/schumershutd...schumer-786784

Getting bukkakked
    muh Hamilton 68 told me so
    Not russian bots
    just real american patriots.

Are you claiming these “analysts” have more access to the Twitter accounts than Twitter itself?

#releasethememo was an organic homegrown American born trending topic on Twitter, it was not Russian bots. I don’t need to be an expert to read the response from Twitter.

You either have still not read the response to Feinstein and Schiff from Twitter or you have and you’re just too stupid to understand it. Which one is it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I posted two different links detailing how these were russian bots.

Not my problem you keep regurgitating the same posts and going around in circle. I'm not going to play Pavlov's game with you. You either accept facts or you keep using your parody accounts as your backup.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Our initial inquiry, based on available data, has not identified any significant activity connected to Russia with respect to Tweets posting original content to this hashtag
    Reckkake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA posts another anonymous twitter account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the right hasn't used this tactic before?

Most recently about the govt shutdown.

TSA, you have turned to be one of the most partisan hacks on this board. It's pathetic. Go find your balls.
    Most guys keep their balls attached at all times. I know you find that hard to believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA posts another anonymous twitter account.
    Probably Russian. You should have Reck investigate it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

Can't read the letter, have no idea what you are talking about, other than it being a likely ad hominem, because you are a stupid mother er who thinks that is somehow a logical argument.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Can't read the letter, have no idea what you are talking about, other than it being a likely ad hominem, because you are a stupid mother er who thinks that is somehow a logical argument.
    stupid mother er

The thing is, nearly every time you see a story blaming Russian bots for something, you can be pretty sure that the story can be traced back to a single source: the Hamilton 68 dashboard, founded by a group of respected researchers, including Clint Watts and JM Berger, and currently run under the au es of the German Marshall Fund.

But even some of the people who popularized that metric now acknowledge it’s become totally overblown.

“I’m not convinced on this bot thing,” said Watts, the cofounder of a project that is widely cited as the main, if not only, source of information on Russian bots. He also called the narrative “overdone.”

The dashboard monitors 600 Twitter accounts “linked to Russian influence efforts online,” according to its own description, which means the accounts are not all directly traced back to Kremlin efforts, or even necessarily to Russia. “They are not all in Russia,” Watts said during a phone interview last week. “We don’t even think they’re all commanded in Russia — at all. We think some of them are legitimately passionate people that are just really into promoting Russia.” So, not bots.

——————

“We never connect any of this directly to if you see one thing on the dashboard, that this somehow is a Kremlin-approved influence operation,” said Bret Schafer, an analyst with the dashboard.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamelder...4Ba#.uxM7JRrYv

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So what?

Seems to me that Russian bots care more about disseminating information to the public than our own corporate news media cares about it, tbh.

Tranny's outlook is one giant L.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what?

Seems to me that Russian bots care more about disseminating information to the public than our own corporate news media cares about it, tbh.

Tranny's outlook is one giant L.
    such a patriot
    constantly cheering for a foreign power to take over
    thinking they care about disseminating information because they care
    derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    such a patriot
    constantly cheering for a foreign power to take over
    thinking they care about disseminating information because they care
    derp
    I never said the Russians have pure motives. But I am saying that they are no less disingenuous than the people trying to "expose" these "Russian bots."

The people that have been exposed are your Democrats, brah. Deal with it instead of lashing out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said the Russians have pure motives.

Thread Information