Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 348
  1. #76
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    36,489
    Lots of time left for the refs to takeover tbh
    that gostkowski headshot
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  2. #77
    Veteran Raven's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    16,517
    damn that was an angry tackle from ghost

  3. #78
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    5,876
    Those Ali Landry Doritos commercials are better than most of these Super Bowl commercials.
    _____________________________

  4. #79
    4X ST MVP Spurtacular's Avatar
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    37,556
    at all the Red Coat fanboys who said the Eagles had no chance.

  5. #80
    Veteran Raven's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    16,517
    wow what a drop from smith..

  6. #81
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    5,876
    Clement beasting on that play.

  7. #82
    The tackling in NFL is embarrassing at times.

  8. #83
    If it comes to 4th and 1 YOU HAVE TO GO FOR IT. HAVE TO.

  9. #84
    YOU HAVE TO GO FOR IT DOUG

  10. #85
    It's the right call make or miss. If u miss you pin Brady at the 1

  11. #86
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    53,214
    Blatant PI.
    _____________________________


  12. #87
    ಥ﹏ಥ DAF86's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    36,902
    How's that not an interference?

    Another Pats' "intangible".
    _____________________________
    Top 5 SG of all-time

    Win Shares/48

    1-Jordan - .250
    2-West - .213
    3-Ginobili - .190

    BPM

    1-Jordan - 8.09
    2-Drexler - 5.98
    3-Ginobili - 4.95

    Championships

    1-Jordan - 6
    2-Bryant - 5
    3-Ginobili - 4



  13. #88
    you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    6,367
    Lmao these refs
    _____________________________

  14. #89
    Boom.

  15. #90
    Winner in a losers circle 140's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    6,121
    Based Foles!
    _____________________________

  16. #91
    you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    6,367
    That's how you catch a ball Tommy boy

  17. #92
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    53,214
    Foles > Brady at something!

  18. #93
    Manu Mania lefty20's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    1,718
    oh damn
    _____________________________



  19. #94
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    5,876
    The Eagles basically did what the Patriots did earlier but did it better.

  20. #95
    Veteran Raven's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    16,517
    wow, that was beautiful

  21. #96
    4X ST MVP Spurtacular's Avatar
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    37,556
    +215 ML for Eagles. I should've went for it.

  22. #97
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    41,822
    Doug Pederson looks legit, tbh..actually has balls, unlike 95% of NFL coaches who are terrified to try new things and go for 4th downs..

  23. #98
    Dončić Dynasty monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    13,328
    5 rings ainít too shabby. Canít win em all.
    _____________________________




  24. #99
    So many coaches would get it wrong on 4th and 1 at goal line. They NEVER consider that if you miss you pin the opponent at the 1.

  25. #100
    Winner in a losers circle 140's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    6,121
    How's that not an interference?

    Another Pats' "intangible".
    Seriously, that was fuckin ridiculous thank fuck they didn't settle for the fg tbh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •