Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2871
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never reveal my racial iden y online. That's one of the few things I don't give away but you can speculate what I'am.
    You're not black like Barry White is, you're white like Frank Black is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not black like Barry White is, you're white like Frank Black is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu taking his time to make a decision. I'm getting pissed.
    Me too kinda. Even if he’s retiring and he’s en led to it for sure he could have said it already...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling he has already decided and told the Spurs. It just hasn't been made public yet.
    It’s possible. You think he comes back I kinda remember that.

Could have said something to this effect already though. Although he’s been vacationing with his family and completely off basketball. I really wonder if he’s retiring instead bc he’s not going to be training or in great basketball shape at his age and it’s getting late to still be on vacation. He could still come in late though.... but it’s unlike him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too kinda. Even if he’s retiring and he’s en led to it for sure he could have said it already...
    He gave me so many good memories, and some scorched-earth memories along the way also, that I give him the benefit of taking his time.
    What is this team really missing, by giving him time to make his decision? Money? Cap space? Practice time?
    Eh... He's a Spurs an and will have his number hanged up with the other numbers that made this tiny team much more significant and for many more years than it's deserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gave me so many good memories, and some scorched-earth memories along the way also, that I give him the benefit of taking his time.
    What is this team really missing, by giving him time to make his decision? Money? Cap space? Practice time?
    Eh... He's a Spurs an and will have his number hanged up with the other numbers that made this tiny team much more significant and for many more years than it's deserved.
    For sure but me as fan I am getting kinda impatient. You don’t think the man already knows what he wants to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is Manu!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for GS, we have some sort of compe ive balance in the West imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure but me as fan I am getting kinda impatient. You don’t think the man already knows what he wants to do?
    I don't.
    And he deserves his time. If Pop gave him a timetable, then so be it. That's between them.
    Our timetable can go to , as far as I'm concerned.

He's effing Manu. As a fan... of the team... and him... Respectfully...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is still under contract. I'ma laugh if he just shows up to training camp like nothing and never says anything beforehand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is still under contract. I'ma laugh if he just shows up to training camp like nothing and never says anything beforehand
    And sports braids...
    Edit... on the back end of his Costanza hairline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Boris Diaw, lol

I think he can still ball, lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still being a clown....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But don’t you think he has likely tipped his hand to PATFO even if he hasn’t made a public announcement? I thought Marco’s signing was the indication that Manu was gone. Now I am not so sure. Perhaps PATFO is trying to convince him to re-up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought that Rudy would be that important on this team, his relationship with DeMar will help a lot to keep him comfortable in a new city.

I wonder why Rudy doesn't @ SJax...
    Last edited by YGWHI; 08-09-2018 at 01:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling he has already decided and told the Spurs. It just hasn't been made public yet.
    Yeah. He might have told the Spurs. But we need someone to leak it to a media mouthpiece. Where's Chris Carter when you need him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people are less focused on what they lost, and more on what they gained in Melo. Melo's performance with OKC is the reason why they are lower on HOU this year.
    No one team in the West will win a playoffs series with Melo playing...

"When Anthony was off the court, the Thunder stood a chance—in fact, OKC outscored the Jazz by 32 combined points in the series when Anthony was benched.

That was most notable in Game 5, when the team mounted a raucous 25-point comeback with Anthony mostly on the sideline.
    But when Melo played, Oklahoma City was doomed, as the Jazz outscored the Thunder by a whopping 58 points.

He was a defensive liability, useless when switched onto quicker scorers (which happened virtually whenever Utah wanted).

And despite having a reputation as an offensive menace, he was brutal shooting the ball. On 3-point shots that NBA.com classifies as “open” or “wide-open,” Anthony was 6-of-26"

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/1/17308112/carmelo-anthony-oklahoma-city-thunder-playoff-legacy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one team in the West will win a playoffs series with Melo playing...

"When Anthony was off the court, the Thunder stood a chance—in fact, OKC outscored the Jazz by 32 combined points in the series when Anthony was benched.

That was most notable in Game 5, when the team mounted a raucous 25-point comeback with Anthony mostly on the sideline.
    But when Melo played, Oklahoma City was doomed, as the Jazz outscored the Thunder by a whopping 58 points.

He was a defensive liability, useless when switched onto quicker scorers (which happened virtually whenever Utah wanted).

And despite having a reputation as an offensive menace, he was brutal shooting the ball. On 3-point shots that NBA.com classifies as “open” or “wide-open,” Anthony was 6-of-26"

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/1/17308112/carmelo-anthony-oklahoma-city-thunder-playoff-legacy
    To be fair going from playing with Westbrook to playing with CP3 might actually be the right change of scenery. They are very close friends as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one of you this is tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair going from playing with Westbrook to playing with CP3 might actually be the right change of scenery. They are very close friends as well.
    Yes, chemistry will be better with CP3 than Russ but Harden will be there, too. Melo has been a NET negative player in last years I doubt his new teammates and coach could can change it...We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information