My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors feeling victimized by officiating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best team in the league having the most technical fouls

ing gots. If you're truly the best at something, you don't feel the need to whine like a when things go wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best team in the league having the most technical fouls

ing gots. If you're truly the best at something, you don't feel the need to whine like a when things go wrong.
    not enjoying them as much this year to much griping ...
    but draymond was busted in mouth ...with no foul call

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not enjoying them as much this year to much griping ...
    but draymond was busted in mouth ...with no foul call
    He also got away with a lot in this game. He threw Adams to the ground and instead of getting a foul it went towards Adams which was bs. He also got to knock out of Westbrook at the end of the second quarter and got no call. There was a previous play where he blatantly hacked Patterson or Grant and got away with it. Keep in mind these 3 plays happened right after he got busted in the mouth so there was no reason for him to complain since they gave him a ton of makeup calls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He also got away with a lot in this game. He threw Adams to the ground and instead of getting a foul it went towards Adams which was bs. He also got to knock out of Westbrook at the end of the second quarter and got no call. There was a previous play where he blatantly hacked Patterson or Grant and got away with it. Keep in mind these 3 plays happened right after he got busted in the mouth so there was no reason for him to complain since they gave him a ton of makeup calls.
    you speaking as a fan ...not a player.
    if we had a spurstalk rec league and i busted you in the mourh and drew blood you may have erupted just the same even if normally your demeanor/personality is more Duncan than Rasheed ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you speaking as a fan ...not a player.
    if we had a spurstalk rec league and i busted you in the mourh and drew blood you may have erupted just the same even if normally your demeanor/personality is more Duncan than Rasheed ...
    Reading comprehension did I say that he had no right to be upset about getting his mouth busted? I didn't say that all. I can understand him griping to the refs after he got his mouth busted on that play but not the griping he did later in the game. Like I said before the refs allowed him to get away with at least 3 fouls after he got his mouth busted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reading comprehension did I say that he had no right to be upset about getting his mouth busted? I didn't say that all. I can understand him griping to the refs after he got his mouth busted on that play but not the griping he did later in the game. Like I said before the refs allowed him to get away with at least 3 fouls after he got his mouth busted.
    Human nature comprehension ...so because he played physical after ...he is not gonna still have his adrenaline and blood boiling just because he got away with a couple calls?
    he deserved to be tossed ...
    State especially Draymond and Durant need to stop acting en led ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Human nature comprehension ...so because he played physical after ...he is not gonna still have his adrenaline and blood boiling just because he got away with a couple calls?
    he deserved to be tossed ...
    State especially Draymond and Durant need to stop acting en led ...
    Yes it's perfectly normal to still be hot headed 30 minutes after the blown call. Majority of guys don't hold their anger in for that long once the bad call is made. They will curse and yell at the ref and then it's over versus still being angry about it later on in the game. The fact that Draymond cursed and yelled at the ref after the no call was made and was still angry about it 30 minutes later shows he's a pretty stupid guy. Anyways re ed reasoning by you.
    Last edited by daslicer; 02-07-2018 at 05:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs playing their hearts out and still struggling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron owned that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots. Wolves had exactly 24 seconds for their last possession, and they let this happen. Worst possible way to close out.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Choke City T-Wolves

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeGOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs need Lebron to be in God Mode to win anything

At this stage, he can't be in God Mode every day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mvp caliber performance and game winner
    twolves never pounded cavs inside tibs overrated AF

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bron's gonna have to win 12 of these coin flip games to make the Finals

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Pretty telling. One good game after getting bent over a dozen times and the LeRoaches come out

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    mvp caliber performance and game winner
    twolves never pounded cavs inside tibs overrated AF
    3 > 2 and Wolves weren’t missing. Why pound it inside when you can’t miss from the perimeter?

This was totally a lol today’s NBA game. In fact, if Butler didn’t force the drive on the last possession and shot a three, maybe the Pups win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 > 2 and Wolves weren’t missing. Why pound it inside when you can’t miss from the perimeter?

This was totally a lol today’s NBA game. In fact, if Butler didn’t force the drive on the last possession and shot a three, maybe the Pups win.
    That was such a weakass attempt by Butler. He went too early, and he shot a basic layup in traffic. Really?

And then he got Lebron's gamewinner in his eye...how much worse can you closeout a game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

by pounding inside ...you can open up even more 3s ...
    Plus cavs were even hotter at the time
    pounding can also help limit 3s in transition ...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You’re criticizing the offensive gameplan where the Pups scored 129 points in regulation and shot 58% from the field and 58% from three.

Come on man. Seriously?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’re criticizing the offensive gameplan where the Pups scored 129 points in regulation and shot 58% from the field and 58% from three.

Come on man. Seriously?
    still lost ... and kat didnt get enough touches especially when Cavs went small
    i dont just look at stats i understand ball and the importance of paint points ...the modern nba still values pitp...just not mid range
    3 is better than 2 but still value in creating fouls and pressuring a defense from inside/out ...
    Seriouslly ...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was seriously re ed defense by the wolves in the last possession tbh

thibs

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    still lost ... and kat didnt get enough touches especially when Cavs went small
    i dont just look at stats i understand ball and the importance of paint points ...the modern nba still values pitp...just not mid range
    3 is better than 2 but still value in creating fouls and pressuring a defense from inside/out ...
    Seriouslly ...
    Still lost because of defense. Defense, not because of their offensive gameplan. Come on. They just scored 138 on over 50% shooting but also gave up 140 on over 50% shooting and you’re sitting there talking about what they didn’t wrong on offense. They didn’t play defense. They couldn’t stop LeBron.

Minnesota is one of the 3 or 4 best offenses in the league statistically. But they rank dead last in opponent FG%. Now numbers don’t tell you everything. I realize that. But how do you watch that game last night, and fault their offense? Doesn’t make sense.

Thread Information