My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to my sources

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    great deal tbh .. a career loser and chucker signing a deal for a loser franchise ... that backcourt of lou williams and austin riviers give these s 2 balls tbh it's not like it matter anyway

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    great deal tbh .. a career loser and chucker signing a deal for a loser franchise ... that backcourt of lou williams and austin riviers give these s 2 balls tbh it's not like it matter anyway
    It's a cheap contract with a team option on the third year. He can still be traded this summer or by next season's trade deadline. Not really sure what all the 's are for - it's not like we gave $64 million to Timofey Mozgov or $72 million to Luol Deng.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a cheap contract with a team option on the third year. He can still be traded this summer or by next season's trade deadline. Not really sure what all the 's are for - it's not like we gave $64 million to Timofey Mozgov or $72 million to Luol Deng.
    tbh those were some ty contracts
    Im laughing at that backcourt son ... lou williams and that turtle rivers is gonna produce quality comedy tbh .. I'll probably watch more clipper games

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    tbh those were some ty contracts
    Im laughing at that backcourt son ... lou williams and that turtle rivers is gonna produce quality comedy tbh .. I'll probably watch more clipper games
    It's not like they haven't been teammates all year already, tbh. Plus, Lou is actually an NBA-caliber player despite his flaws, unlike Austin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

That's crazy cheap. It's less than the full MLE.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    It is an admission that they won’t be signing any max free agents this summer. Even if they trade Jordan or even if he walks at the end of the season, their payroll is still in the $82-83 million range, and that’s with letting Beverley walk. There doesn’t seem to be another salary cap e like a couple years ago (early projections say cap will be $101 million). They’ll probably have $20 million or less in cap space unless they are able to dump more contracts for nothing or Austin Rivers inexplicably chooses to opt out of his guaranteed $12.6M.

So while the contract is reasonable, it pretty much says they know they aren’t getting LeBron or Paul George or any other max type guy. At this point, they won’t even bother trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wow, that's really good value.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It is an admission that they won’t be signing any max free agents this summer. Even if they trade Jordan or even if he walks at the end of the season, their payroll is still in the $82-83 million range, and that’s with letting Beverley walk. There doesn’t seem to be another salary cap e like a couple years ago (early projections say cap will be $101 million). They’ll probably have $20 million or less in cap space unless they are able to dump more contracts for nothing or Austin Rivers inexplicably chooses to opt out of his guaranteed $12.6M.

So while the contract is reasonable, it pretty much says they know they aren’t getting LeBron or Paul George or any other max type guy. At this point, they won’t even bother trying.
    You're right that we're probably not getting any big names this summer, but I don't think this indicates anything. This is a cheap contract, easily movable this summer if need be. If Doc really wants to earn his salary for once and make up for his blatant nepotism, he should convince his scrub-ass son to opt out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blake is 5-0 outside of "Clipper Land"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait, what? How did Lou agree to that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait, what? How did Lou agree to that?
    because he is a chucker pg and the league is stacked at that position ..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dfens is a shtick poster, correct? There's no way he's legit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dfens is a shtick poster, correct? There's no way he's legit
    ace move . whose troll are you son?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You think Lou and Austin are bad? Get ready for those Isaiah/Lonzo lineups:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he is a chucker pg and the league is stacked at that position ..
    Also because he loves LA girls and clubbing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll post this twice somewhere.... Lou Williams sucks balls! He's officially a net negative player! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL to all the he's better 6th man than Manu! Eat !

Thread Information