You can have Dez.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    too expensive

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No. He just needs a new environment. He'll be awesome.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hurns is nice tbh... cowboys should let brice butler come back to oakland
    he's a free agent I believe. hopefully both of these signings means we aren't taking a first round wr.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No. He just needs a new environment. He'll be awesome.
    He needs a QB that can throw him that ball, tbh..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He needs a QB that can throw him that ball, tbh..
    There is no reason they shouldn't have been moving him around. Easy mismatch in the slot, but carrot/linehan, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Boys expected to sign Fleming. maybe put Collins back at guard.

Post Count
    Michael Bennett indicted door a felony. Will he be eligible to play this season?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    The Hurns and Deonte Thompson signings are low-key good. Both are burners unlike slow-ass Dez Bryant, and neither of them are as dumb as Terrence Williams
    This is dead ass wrong tbh. Hurns is slow as . However hes the toughest son of a to play WR in a while. This dude sells out at 100%. He played half his rookie year with a sports hernia. Last year he crawled off the field after making a crucial catch against the chargers to preserve the time out. This was after he severely sprained his ankle on that play.

What Hurns brings is a positive at ude, toughness and his best attribute is his above average route running. His smooth route running is what makes him look fast because he can fake out the DB and if the ball is thrown accurately Hurns then Burns. I think this is a good signing for them if hes healthy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonvill...-over-chargers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is dead ass wrong tbh. Hurns is slow as . However hes the toughest son of a to play WR in a while. This dude sells out at 100%. He played half his rookie year with a sports hernia. Last year he crawled off the field after making a crucial catch against the chargers to preserve the time out. This was after he severely sprained his ankle on that play.

What Hurns brings is a positive at ude, toughness and his best attribute is his above average route running. His smooth route running is what makes him look fast because he can fake out the DB and if the ball is thrown accurately Hurns then Burns. I think this is a good signing for them if hes healthy.

Too bad the Cowboys don't have anyone who can

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s the challenge in if it self right. Bortles couldn’t take advantage because he was just trying to get the ball out. Hurns still found ways to make plays but his injuries have been a problem.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cleveland about to trade the farm for OBJ.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Dak showed his rookie year he can throw the ball to a wide open man successfully. I like this signing. I hope they draft a WR early too. If Dez get this notion that he might be replaced it may light a fire under his ass.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    he's a free agent I believe. hopefully both of these signings means we aren't taking a first round wr.
    Would you be upset with Ridley, though (assuming he falls)?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would you be upset with Ridley, though (assuming he falls)?
    If he's BPA, I trust McClay enough but I think I would prefer DJ Moore

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Suh signed with the Rams for 1 year 14 mil

wow

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Hurns and Deonte Thompson signings are low-key good. Both are burners unlike slow-ass Dez Bryant, and neither of them are as dumb as Terrence Williams
    Hurns isn't really a burner. There's a reason he went undrafted. Hurns does have the skills, though and he's fast enough.

Thompson is the real burner, sort of like a poor man's Desean Jackson type of deep threat.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Michael Bennett indicted door a felony. Will he be eligible to play this season?
    Eagles will likely be allowed to cut him for free if true.

If so, then all of a sudden pass rusher becomes a real need again. Yes they have Graham, Barnett and Long (probably retiring after this year), but do they draft someone in the first few rounds as insurance? If not, guys like Steven Means and Alex McCalister are elated over this news, someone is going to be the new 4th DE.

Maybe they go hard after DeMarcus Lawrence in free agency next year if he's available. Graham will be 31 after next year, I believe.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Suh signed with the Rams for 1 year 14 mil

wow
    Suh AND Aaron Donald, holy balls, that just toppled the Eagles for best DT corps in the league... too bad it's only for a year.

They also have the best corner duo... for now. With the Seahawks falling off, the Rams will be special in 2018.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Agreed, Hurns isn't a speedster and that's why he wasn't drafted. I don't think he's slow as but he's about the same as present day Dez. Better route runner, though. Hurns is also good in the red zone, had 3 TD catches in the last London game I believe

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Question for Clipper Nation ...

So, roughly 10 or so years ago, what did you think of Mike Vick as a quarterback? The same as "Struggle" or "Scam", I am assuming?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Question for Clipper Nation ...

So, roughly 10 or so years ago, what did you think of Mike Vick as a quarterback? The same as "Struggle" or "Scam", I am assuming?
    Vick was way more fun to watch than those guys in his prime, but his limitations as a pocket passer meant he wasn't going to win anything of note. He didn't really start to develop in that regard until his time with the Eagles, and at that point, it was too late.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Vick was way more fun to watch than those guys in his prime, but his limitations as a pocket passer meant he wasn't going to win anything of note. He didn't really start to develop in that regard until his time with the Eagles, and at that point, it was too late.
    I think firing Dan Reeves was a mistake by the Falcons. He took his time with developing Vick while Jim L Mora tried to make him into this West Coast passer.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    But I agree. Vick way more exciting and that's me as a Saints fan hating the Falcons.

Jared Veldheer now with the Broncos.
    How was he with Arizona?

Thread Information