Page 368 of 414 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 10345
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From the father of ATH Bru McCoy (OrangeBloods):

“He has not signed and his recruitment is as strong as ever,” Mr. McCoy said.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count

Hilarious!

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Johnson coming back!!! Just saw his post on twitter

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Johnson coming back!!! Just saw his post on twitter

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting Texas is giving a harder look at ATH McKel Broussard of Sherman Oaks, CA because they're struggling to make a late move with S Jalen Catalon.

He is the cousin of LB De'Gabriel Floyd.

https://247sports.com/Player/McKel-Broussard-46050702/

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2565608...53f60bcccb27ec

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This likely guarantees LJH comes back as well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This likely guarantees LJH comes back as well.
    What mkes you say that?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    CJ was not impressive in the bowl game for a guy that can and should dominate at his position. He should benefit by staying but it wouldn’t be surprising to see one of the untested guys step up and take his spot.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    CJ was not impressive in the bowl game for a guy that can and should dominate at his position. He should benefit by staying but it wouldn’t be surprising to see one of the untested guys step up and take his spot.
    Georgia was rolling coverage to CJ most of the game. They made concerted effort to take him out of the game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Hate to say it but I think Humphrey is in a situation where the money now means more to him where Collin may have been in a more comfortable situation. Still hope LJ returns though but I’m sure that’s what’s weighing on him, Collin having his lady at Saint Edwards probably helped our cause too.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying keep an eye on 2020 S Xavion Alford of Pearland Shadow Creek.

Coach Naivar went to see him before the early signing period, and he picked up an LSU offer recently.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 ranked 2020 QB Hudson Card as the top QB today at the Under Armour Future50 in Orlando.

"Card, who is the No. 3 dual threat quarterback in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite in the class of 2020, stood out above everyone else. He had zip on his passes, he was accurate and although his delivery is bit long, it can be shortened and not lose the arm strength. He looked particularly good in the 7-on-7 portion as he made quick reads and threw the ball into some tight windows."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Latest and greatest quotes from ATH Bru McCoy (24/7):

"The environment here (at the All-American Bowl) is awesome and so is getting to hang out with all these players. The coaching is great. The most fun part is getting to know people from different backgrounds. You see guys on Twitter, but here, you get to know if they’re super cool… or not (laughs). But we all understand how good we are. Let’s just go play. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"I’m taking it with a grain of salt. As blessed as I am to have an opportunity to choose a school, it’s a lot more than just making a choice. It’s also about putting the work in and putting the hours in. In my mind, it’s objective. I have a goal. I put myself in this position, so why would I think anything negative of it? I’m still having fun with it. It’s coming down to the end. It’s supposed to be fun. To do it in this environment and with my family flying in from all over the country, I’m just excited to experience that."

"I know where I want to go. I figured it out. I’m ready."

"No, I haven’t signed. Basically, I’m going to enroll and figure it out."

"Yeah, they have. They have just been telling me the facts. Everyone obviously sees the media, and (Kliff) Kingsbury is doing interviews for NFL jobs. You have a school with stability, and you have a school that could lose their offensive coordinator right after hiring him and a head coach on the hot seat. That’s a lot of their pitch. Also, you see the energy around Texas right now, winning the Sugar Bowl and people getting behind them. They’re coming back. That’s kind of the way they spoke to me about things. You can be a part of something that’s already going in the right direction or go try to start something. It’s true in a sense, but it’s all about your perspective. Everyone is like why do you want to go follow in the footsteps (at USC)? But it’s not really following in their footsteps. If I were from Texas and would go to Texas, it would be the same thing."

"To a certain degree, yes (the Kingsbury talk affects me). But I’m going to get my education. Coaching changes suck. But it is what it is. As soon as people understand that this is a business through and through, the easier it will become to make these adjustments. If I’m the best player, I’m going to be on the field and the ball is still going to be in the air. A coaching change would be unfortunate if it were to happen, but it’s not going to completely influence my decision."

"No (I haven't talked to Kingsbury recently), but on my home visit, he told me if he wanted to take an NFL job, he could have. He also explained that if it were about money, he would have gone to the NFL. But he said he wanted to be at SC and in LA. He said he was getting offered NFL jobs long before he took this job. That kind of speaks for itself."

"He (Coach Mehringer) has spelled out my experience if I were to go to Texas and the role he would play in my life there. The guy is the best. I’ve never come across a coach that I’ve connected with more than I have with him. Our relationship goes beyond football. I know that if I chose Texas or not, he has my back. I can talk to him about anything. Mutually, we understand that our relationship is solid if I go there or not. He’s the best. I have the utmost respect for him and the way he coaches. He’s the man."

"Very different (coaches). Tom Herman has a more serious demeanor. It seems like he’s a football mind. He’s compe ive, he likes to win and he’s driven. He’s somewhat similar to Nick Saban but a little more toned back. Coach Helton loves football. He loves his players. He takes pride in his relationships with each one of his players. He wants you to call him 15 years down the line if you need advice. It’s not that Coach Herman doesn’t, I just know Coach Helton a little better. But yeah, he’s definitely about the culture of the team and creating an environment that everyone can thrive in. It’s healthy and conducive to winning. He’s a very well thought out guy."

"You look at Lil'Jordan Humphrey and he’s bigger, but it’s very similar to how they would use me. They always put him in a position to make a play. They find a way to get him the ball and create mismatches. That’s super attractive to a receiver, obviously. His statistics and targets throughout the game is what you want in a receiver. They say you’re the guy and put you in a position to succeed and win."

"I was super happy (with the Sugar Bowl victory). They deserve it. Being up there and understanding the grind they go through, I know they love the school and the program they are in. They got a 10-win season in Coach Herman’s second season. That’s great for him and the whole trajectory of the team. What Sam (Ehlinger) said at the end, ‘we’re back’ gave me chills. I was like ‘Texas is back, wow.’ It was a cool game to watch."

"Comfort, the offense and school in no order (of biggest factors in recruitment). My Plan A is to go to the NFL. My Plan 1A is to fall back on my degree and look at what kind of job I can get. How can I market myself to go get an internship right out of college? You look at SC, and guys are making six figures coming right out of college because of the connections. It’s very similar with Texas and the way you can use your degree and football to platform yourself to get a good job and be stable."

"I don’t know yet (what I'm majoring in). The more I learn about how each major branches out into its own specific direction, I’m thinking law or business marketing. Since I’m playing sports, it might be sports marketing. I’m trying to avoid calculus, though (laughs)."

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What mkes you say that?
    He's already been told to stay in school by the advisory committee. Now he gets his wingman back. I don't see a good reason for him to leave when he can stay with an established QB and his partner in crime and push his draft stock into 2nd round territory.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Blast from the past.

Michigan TE Zach Gentry is going pro.

https://247sports.com/Player/Zach-Gentry-30305/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

24/7 saying keep an eye on 2020 S Xavion Alford of Pearland Shadow Creek.

Coach Naivar went to see him before the early signing period, and he picked up an LSU offer recently.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/
    He’s very good. Looked great in the state game. Great frame and nose for the ball.

Thread Information