Page 55 of 414 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 10345
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from OL Branson Bragg of Crandall (Inside Texas):

"For Stanford, it's the offensive linemen they produce and the academic standard," Bragg said. "Stanford really has it all. But for me, it's the distance from home. The downside to Stanford is I don't like being so far from home. Only being able to come home maybe three times a year, that's really where Stanford stands with me right now. I love all the coaches and people I met in California. But it's far."

"I have really good talks with Coach Hand on the phone," said Bragg. "He told me during our first conversation that I remind him a lot of him. He's the offensive line coach. If you Google 'Herb Hand' and offensive line coach pops up. He's also a chef and all these other things. I'm a football player, but I'm also in the jazz band. I also keep good grades and do track. I just really like coach Hand. He's easy to talk to and an amazing coach."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Dylan Wright of West Mesquite talks about his visit to UT on Saturday (Inside Texas):

"It was a lot of fun," said Wright. "Me and J-Whitt (Jordan Whittington) had so much fun. I was chilling with LJ (Lil Jordan Humphrey) all day. I hung out with No. 82 (Brennan Eagles) too. I stayed there all day from 8am to 11pm."

"The way (Coach Mehringer) talked, he was doing a lot of teaching," Wright explained. "He had a great way of breaking it down. That's what I need. Because when you do high-tech talking, sometimes I don't get it. But Coach Drew helped me with the terminology. Once I get that down, it's a wrap."

"Yes, it's (Texas' recruiting momentum) real. With the elites."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Five-star CB Chris Steele of Bellflower, CA told 24/7 this weekend that he fully intends on unoffically visiting UT this month and he'll take an official visit in the summer.

He says he texts with Coach Washington daily.

https://247sports.com/Player/Chris-Steele-90375

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Gerome Henry (New Caney)

https://247sports.com/Player/Gerome-Henry-46042964

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LB Makiya Tongue (Baton Rouge, LA)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From ATH Jake Smith of Scottsdale, AZ (24/7).

He mentions he wants to take an official visit to UT in the fall so he can see the game atmosphere.

“There is just something special about Texas. Being there in Austin, it’s a great city and UT is a great school, I loved everything about the place. I loved the tradition and the coaches, it was just a great overall experience.”

https://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Smith-46047516

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Another East Texas satellite camp, but not sure which date UT will work.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Satellite camp at Texas Southern.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Holland from 24/7 has crystal balled S Jalen Catalon of Mansfield Legacy to UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    April 28th.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, LB Mase Funa of Santa Ana, CA will be giving UT one of his five official visits.

The other four schools are Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee and Washington.

No word if these visits will go down in the spring/summer or once the season begins.

https://247sports.com/Player/Mase-Funa-45572564

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, LB Mase Funa of Santa Ana, CA will be giving UT one of his five official visits.

The other four schools are Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee and Washington.

No word if these visits will go down in the spring/summer or once the season begins.

https://247sports.com/Player/Mase-Funa-45572564
    Interesting that a California kid won't be giving a single California school a visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying that LB Spencer Lytle of Bellflower, CA is not currently a priority for Texas.

However, he continues to build a relationship with Coach Orlando.

https://247sports.com/Player/Spencer-Lytle-46037826

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Interesting that a California kid won't be giving a single California school a visit.
    My guess is UCLA and USC are easy trips, so he doesn't want to use an official on those schools.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few notes from the Under Armour camp in Dallas over the weekend (24/7)....

-Texas is surging for DE/LB NaNa Osafo-Mensah (Fort Worth Nolan Catholic) and S Jalen Catalon (Mansfield Legacy).

-OU is in the lead for both CB Erick Young and S Jamal Morris of Fort Bend Bush. I think Morris may pull the trigger for OU at their spring game this weekend.

-S Demani Richardson of Waxahachie isn't planning on taking visits anywhere soon, and is firming up his verbal to A&M.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    RB Malcolm Brown (LA Rams)

brown is a class act. throws a free football clinic in the summer at his alma mater of steele. last month he dropped by dobie junior high and bought pizzas for the students.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    that seems reasonable.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few notes from the Under Armour camp in Dallas over the weekend (24/7)....

-Texas is surging for DE/LB NaNa Osafo-Mensah (Fort Worth Nolan Catholic) and S Jalen Catalon (Mansfield Legacy).

-OU is in the lead for both CB Erick Young and S Jamal Morris of Fort Bend Bush. I think Morris may pull the trigger for OU at their spring game this weekend.

-S Demani Richardson of Waxahachie isn't planning on taking visits anywhere soon, and is firming up his verbal to A&M.
    When Richardson does take a visit and I think he will. No one will know about it. Heck, he may have already visited. This really comes down to the strength of last years class affecting this years, IMO

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wondered what happened with Richardson. A month ago everyone was predicting a decommitment from him. Did we start slow playing him? Is A&M "No visit" policy that much of an impact?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When Richardson does take a visit and I think he will. No one will know about it. Heck, he may have already visited. This really comes down to the strength of last years class affecting this years, IMO
    I wondered what happened with Richardson. A month ago everyone was predicting a decommitment from him. Did we start slow playing him? Is A&M "No visit" policy that much of an impact?
    Richardson was scheduled to visit UT twice already, and one of those times was right after he committed to A&M.

Someone has messed up both times allowing that news to go public a week or two in advance of his visit.

Jimbo is going to squash that every time, so he needs to open up his recruitment beforehand or fly very, very low.

Inside Texas mentioned this morning that the UT coaches will stay on him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good night nurse! Body control is out of this world.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Herman said today S PJ Locke will miss the rest of spring.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information